Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blue Moon

I Love To Be The Bearer Of Bad News

by SmashAuthority2 4 reviews

Mikey visits Stella with some news that turns her world upside down.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-06-10 - Updated: 2010-06-10 - 1397 words

5Exciting
Thank you all for the rates and reviews!! The story is going to get all dramatic and stuff now....

I roll around in my bed for hours but sleep evades me. Even though I'm exhausted and my whole body is screaming for rest I can't sleep-I'm too worked up over the argument with Gerard. I get out of bed and head slowly for the shower. Standing under the hot water will hopefully make me feel better. If that doesn't work I'll just drown myself in it.

After I have gotten dressed I still feel awful, both physically and mentally. My body still aches, but it's nothing compared to how my heart feels. I want to call him, invite him over so we can work things out, but I know I won't. His belief that the Mikey incident was an "accident" is stopping me.

I mean, how the hell can he think it was an friggin accident? It's so not like the Gerard I love. The only explanation I can think of is he must have have been seriously pissed over the Jacob incident to say such a thing. Which reminds me, I need to call Jacob to tell him not to come over today. If Gerard finds out about that it'll only make him more mad.

"Hello?" He picks up after two rings.

"Hello," I say.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, with concern.

"Good," I lie. "Better then yesterday." He is silent, probably not buying the lie.

"Anyway," I continue. "I need to ask a favour from you."

"What's that?" He sounds cautious.

"If you don't mind, can you not not come over today?" I request as politely as I can. "Only Gerard is going to come over later." I pause. At least, I hope he is. "And, you know, you guys don't exactly get along too well...."

"What did he say to you when you got home?" he inquires.

"Nothing!" I reply way to quickly for it to be believable.

"Stella," he says patiently. "Tell me what happened."

I consider my options for all of a millisecond before everything comes spilling out.

"It was awful!" I blurt out, relieved to have someone to talk to. "He was so angry."

I continue to fill him in on my argument with Gerard, from him going through my locker to the part where I shamelessly made him jealous in retaliation. Jacob is thrilled with my actions, believe me.

"So, the bloodsucker walked out, did he?" he says, sounding pleased.

I nod sadly then remember I am on the phone. "Yes."

"That's too bad," he says, attempting sympathy and failing.

"What am I going to do?"

"Forget about him, Stella. You're too good for him."

"But I love him," I whisper.

"If he loved you like he says he does. A: he would have killed Mikey on the spot-I would have, and B: he would never have left your side when you came home."

"He was angry that I was with you all night, I didn't help matters by rubbing it in," I say, totally regretting my actions now.

"This is not your fault," he says firmly. "It's his. He's an insecure jackass."

I sigh. "Telling him I would end it just made things worse." I ignore the jackass comment.

There is a silence on the other end. "Did you mean what you said?" he asks softly.

"Yes. It was the only way-he really was going to come after you," I reply, feeling hollow. I could do with a chocolate cake right about now. Heck, anything with chocolate in it would be appreciated.

"I'm quite surprised you said that," he says quietly.

"Jacob," I sigh. "You're my friend. I know Gerard and his family hate you, but I promise I'll never let them hurt you. You mean the world to me," I say, hoping I don't sound too corny.

He chuckles. "I'm glad to hear it because I feel the same way."

I know very well how he feels about me. I know it's totally the right time to change the subject.

"So you won't come over, will you?"

"Fine, I won't come round." I can practically see him rolling his eyes.

"Thanks." Relief floods through me.

The doorbell rings and I crane my neck to see who it is. I can't tell from here but I do know it's not Gerard. He never uses the front door unless dads at home. Speaking of dad, it occurs to me I haven't seen him come downstairs yet.

"I've gotta go. Someone's at the door," I tell him.

"Is it the bloodsuckers?" he asks sharply.

"No," I reply, even though I'm not certain. "They usually come through the windows."

We say our goodbyes and hang up. I get up and open the door quickly before whoever it is gets fed up and walks off.

"Hell......." The words die on my lips when I see who it is.

*

Mikey Sullen is leaning against the frame with a lazy smirk on his face. You know, if he wasn't so evil he'd be quite handsome.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demand angrily. I'm not afraid of him-just seriously pissed. I wish I had dads gun on me. I'd blow that smirk off his pretty face.

"Well, hello there," he drawls. He pushes past me and saunters inside.

"I never invited you inside!" I yell after him.

He shrugs. "I won't be here long." His smirk is beginning to annoy me.

"What do you want?" I glare at him.

"Just to see how you are," he replies innocently.

I mumble something quite rude under my breath and he laughs. "Such a potty mouth," he chides. "It's good to know I won't have to endure it for long."

"What do you mean?" I hope he's not here to finish me off.

He glances at me. "Relax, I'm not here to kill you. Yesterday was fun though," he chuckles. "You were like a little bird flying through the air."

I close my eyes and count to ten to calm myself. Attacking Mikey would not be good for my fragile health.

"If I kill you-and believe me, it's so tempting. I won't be able to see the look on your hideous face when I tell you what I know." He flops down on a chair and crosses his legs. He looks so gay.

"What do you know?" I ask, curiosity getting the better of me.

He sighs. "Oh, it's a little something I saw Gerard do."

I narrow my eyes. I'm well aware Mikey can "see" into the future. It's a cool gift but it went to an ass. I wish Frank had it, but the only thing he was is a bizarre obsession with dressing in woman's clothes.

"What do you mean?"

Mikey stretches his legs leisurely in front of him. "You upset him very badly. Very badly indeed." His eyes glitter wickedly.

"I don't understand." Inexplicably, I suddenly feel very scared.

"You will in a minute," he smirks. Then he goes silent, obviously enjoying my intense discomfort.

"What did you see?" I demand. For some reason my voice has lost it's strength, it's now coming out in a hoarse whisper.

"I've never seen Gerard so upset in all my 114 years of living," he continues lazily. "Usually nothing bothers him."

"Get to the point," I order impatiently.

"I never thought he would do what he did-not that I'm upset. I'm delighted, in fact," he says.

"What are you talking about?" I say through gritted teeth.

"I never saw him as the.....unfaithful type," he says deliberately slowly, allowing the words to hang in the air. His eyes glue themselves to my face.

The only word that registers in my head is "unfaithful". It bounces around in my skull painfully leaving me breathless. "What did you just say?" I say with horror, not yet believing him.

"How can I put this in a way a human will understand?" he says, getting to his feet and brushing himself off. "Right." He rubs his hands together gleefully. "Gerard "hooked up" with another woman when he left you."

"No," I whisper, in horror. "He would never do that to me."

He brushes past me into the hallway. "If you don't believe me. Come with me and I'll show you."

Oh dear. Did he? Didn't he? Wait and see....
Sign up to rate and review this story