Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blue Moon

Drag Me To Hell

by SmashAuthority2 6 reviews

Mikey shows Stella something she never thought she'd see...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-06-15 - Updated: 2010-06-15 - 2275 words

5Exciting
I can't move. Pure horror is gluing me to the spot.

In the distance, far away, I can hear Mikey calling my name but nothing registers in my brain apart from what I have just been told.

Gerard cheated on me?

I refuse to believe it. It simply isn't possible. He would never do that to me. Would he? My mind drifts back to when we first started dating and I had questioned him about his past relationships. I remember being shocked at the amount of woman (vampires and humans included) he had been with. Didn't I think he was a bit of a slut? Not that I told him that, of course.

My heart thumps erratically in my chest. I should have known this would happen. Who was I kidding? I'm surprised it lasted this long. I mean, why be with me when there are all those hot undead girls just waiting to do whatever he asks?

I take a deep, shaky breath and another thought hits me.

What if Mikey is lying? What if he said it just to upset me? A tiny flicker of hope ignites within me. Of course! He's just trying to split us up, the jackass! I spin around to give him a piece of my mind.

"Listen here, you," I begin firmly.

He holds up his hand to silence me. "Just shut up and follow me. We're wasting time."

I close my mouth with a snap. I'd forgotten the part abut him asking me to go with him. The only reason he would want me to follow him is if there were proof.

My heart sinks into my shoes and I stare at him. Is he telling the truth? What am I going to do if he is? What will I do if there is another girl?......

I shake my head fiercely. No, there's no point jumping to conclusions like some hysterical housewife. I need to get to the bottom of this right now.

"Let's go," I say determinedly, marching past him.

He looks surprised at my sudden change of mood but follows behind me. "Where's your car?" I ask. All I see is my truck parked in the drive.

"We're taking yours," he informs me with a look of pure disgust on his face.

He wrenches open the door-without my permission, and hops in effortlessly. Did I mention he's in the driving seat? I grind my teeth in annoyance but get in the passenger side. I don't really know why I'm following Mikey, a person who hates my guts and who's guts I hate back, and not calling Gerard instead.

He starts the engine-I don't remember giving him my keys, and backs out of the drive at an alarming speed. We are half way down the road before I've even had the chance to put my seat belt on. He, of course, doesn't bother.

I stare out of the window and try to put my thoughts in order but it's impossible. My imagination seems to have gone into overdrive and now I am seeing Gerard with a drop dead gorgeous vampire supermodel (if they even exist) rolling around in bed.

I smack my hand on my forehead a few times to clear the pornographic thoughts out of my head. What kind of a sick freak am I? He would never cheat on me. Never. Oh, God I hope he hasn't. I don't know what I'd do if he has. I wish Jacob was here.

We zoom along the roads. He turns corners sharply and I end up having to close my eyes otherwise I'll throw up.

"We're nearly there," he tells me, sounding thrilled, "only a few minutes more to go."

My nails dig into my palms and I have to remind myself to breath. He's not cheating on you, I tell myself firmly. Mikey is just being his normal evil self and is trying to cause more grief. He hates me and wants to hurt me any way he can.

I turn and sneak a peak at him. His face is composed and his eyes are on the road ahead. If I squint my eyes he sort of looks like Gerard. Suddenly, he turns and gives me a heartstoppingly evil look. How on earth can they be related? Maybe Mikey is adopted? But who'd want to adopt the spawn of Satan?

"Like what you see?" he leers.

"No," I reply, with a shiver.

He chuckles. "You won't like what you see here either." He slams his foot down on the brake hard and I shoot forward in my seat. I thank God I am wearing a seat belt otherwise my face would have been smeared all over the dashboard by now.

"Out. Now," he orders.

What a gentleman, I think as I stumble out into the falling darkness. I face the Sullen house reluctantly with one hand still on the door. My body refuses to move forward.

"Move it," hisses Mikey from behind me.

When I don't he grabs my arm roughly and propels me indoors. I don't even have the strength to tell him to get the hell off me.

He steers me towards some stairs and marches ahead, dragging me behind him. Once or twice I stumble and nearly lose my footing but he doesn't stop. He seems more eager then me to get to wherever the hell it is we are going.

"Where are we going?" I gasp.

"You'll see," he replies. I know his back is turned but I can see his smirk in my minds eye.

We make it to the top floor. There are two black doors here, both on opposite sides of each other. He leads me to the one on the right and stops.

"Here we are," he grins and releases me.

"What's here?" I inquire dumbly. I really want to go home now. In fact, I think I want my mom.

His grin broadens and he reaches for the handle. It's as if his arm is moving in slow motion, or maybe my brain is freezing? It seems to take a million years for him to actually reach the silver door knob.

He turns it excruciatingly slowly then pauses. He narrows his eyes and looks angry for a split second, his eyes catch mine and his face clears. His expression is blank as he pushes the door wide open.

We are immediately hit by a wall of incredibly loud rock music. It's so loud I have to put my hands over my ears or my poor ear drums will pop. It has no effect on Mikey whatsoever.

I take a few tentative steps inside and look around fully expecting to see a horde of naked strippers drooling over Gerard, but he is nowhere in sight. All I see is a wall full of CD's that would normally have taken my breath away, a black desk and chair in the far corner and a plasma television hanging on the wall with hundreds of DVD's lined underneath it on a shelf.

Mikey shoves me and I nearly trip. I glare at him hatefully. He ignores my dirty look and points at something. I follow his finger and see he is pointing to the other side of the room. I take a few steps forward and realize the bedroom is L shaped and Mikey is indicating to something around the corner.

I gulp but force myself to move. I've had enough of being a sissy. I need to man up and sort this out. Hopefully when I've spoken to Gerard I can convince him to kill his brother. He is bloody annoying.

The music thumps violently making the ground shake. You have to be seriously deaf to have to turn the volume up this loud. Or a moody vampire.

I walk briskly now, convinced that Mikey was lying to me all along. I walk faster wanting to get this over with quickly so my heart can beat normally again.

I turn the corner and stop in my tracks.

My eyes fall on a large black four poster bed. It's so huge it takes up all the space. But that is not what has gotten my attention, because lying on the sheets is none other then Gerard himself.

But he's not alone.

There is a woman lying next to him. I stare at her open-mouthed. She has long, silky blond hair and milky white skin. I can't tell what her eyes are like as they are closed. Even though she is flat on her back (the dirty slut) I can see from where I'm standing she has the most incredible body ever. She has more curves then a rollercoaster and her perfect slim legs seem to go on forever. Also, lets just say she's not lacking in the chest area.

That's not even the worst part. It's her outfit-or, rather, lack of it that makes me want to tear my hair out. She's practically naked. The only thing adorning her toned body is the shortest black dress I've ever seen. Or is it a nightie? I can't really tell as tears are beginning to form in my eyes, blurring my vision.

I turn to stare at Gerard. He is fully clothed but his arm is resting languidly on her stomach. I can't believe he's making physical contact with another woman when he has a girlfriend!

Mikey sidles up beside me raises an eyebrow as if to say "I told you so, you stupid filthy human".

The slut-I mean the girl not Gerard, turns over onto her side and giggles, well, I think she does, I can't hear anything over the earsplitting music. She puts her hand on Gerard's stomach and-I gasp, rubs his stomach.

My sorrow is quickly turning into anger, no, scratch that, rage. Yes, I can feel the fury building from inside my heart and travelling to every part of my body. I think Mikey detects the change in me because he takes a step away from me.

I tear my eyes away from them and scan the room looking for a weapon. I spot a heavy looking silver vase on a shelf and grab it. Without thinking I hurl it across the room at Gerard's head like a missile.

"Son of a bitch!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Sadly, being a puny human, I miss. It bounces off the headboard and onto the floor, but it gets the cheating rats attention.

His eyes fly open and he raises his head. When he sees me his eyes grow wide.
"Stella?" I see my name form on his cheating lips.

The girl sits up and looks at me in confusion. Even through my rage I can see she is stunning. That makes me even angrier.

I glare at Gerard with all the force I posses but honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do next. Do I leap onto the bed and beat the shit out of him like I want to, or do I run for it?

When he jumps to his feet I come to a decision. I decide to run for it.

I make it to his CD collection when he grabs me. "Get off me!" I scream. "You cheater!"
I'm a bit disappointed with myself, I know way more offensive words then that.

The music is turned off and a brief silence fills the room. I turn accusing eyes on Gerard but he just looks stunned to see me. Of course he would be surprised, he didn't think his stupid trusting human girlfriend would ever catch him out, did he?

"Stella, I......" He tries to speak but I cut him off.

"You cheated on me?" I bellow. Screaming aloud makes me feel a whole lot better. "With that?" I point at the Vogue-type female standing by the wall like she is an alley rat. "Bastard!" I holler. That's more like it, Stella!

Gerard looks at her, then to me, then to Mikey, then back to me. It's making me quite dizzy. "Get off me!" I yell.

Suddenly Frank comes bursting through the door. "What in the name of Gucci is going on in here?" He is wearing a long purple dress with a gold headband in his hair. I have to say, he looks very attractive in drag.

He looks around the room and he holds out his hands. "Oooooh," he whispers and backs out the room without further comment.

"It's not what it looks like," Gerard says hastily trying to gaze into my eyes. I avoid gazing back at his, he'll probably try to hypnotize me or something.

I stare at his nose instead with contempt and he flinches. "Liar," I hiss. I pull my hand back dramatically and smack him full on the face. Big mistake.

"Jesus Christ!" I scream as pain shoots from my hand up the entire length of my arm. "Shit! Crap! Shit!"

"For God's sake, Stella! Have you broken it?" He takes my hand and attempts to examine it but I snatch it back.

"Let go of me," I snarl. He refuses.

The next moment is pretty incredible. I see a blond blur barreling towards at full speed. It tackles Gerard to the ground. On closer inspection I see it is none other then Bob.

"Get off me Bob," says Gerard angrily. "Now."

Bob ignores the struggling vampire underneath him and gives me a sympathetic look. "Get out of here, Stella," he says softly. "I've got him."

I manage a small smile of gratitude before I run for the exit.


So do you guys think he cheated?
Sign up to rate and review this story