Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Last Three Words

Ooohhh Jennifer Likes Brandon

by Sasuke_Gaara_Edward 1 review

Well the book mentioned in the story... READ IT, IT'S AMAZING

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-06-10 - Updated: 2010-06-11 - 1867 words

0Unrated
After about three months

"Hey, Brandon, wanna come to my house, I rented Saw one through six?" I asked shifting my messenger bag to where it was more comfortable on my shoulder.

"I had plans with my dad after school, but I'll make time for you." He said taking my bag from me and throwing it over his shoulder, "Geez this bag is heavy! What do you keep in it?" He asked lifting the flap and looking inside my bag, which contained five text books, three 500 page AR books, and a change of pants. "Why do you have so many books in here?"

"Well, I love to read, you know that, you silly rabbit!" I chuckled taking my bag back.

"So what time do you want me to be at your house?" He asked getting a pen out of his pocket and started writing on his hand.

"Hmm... about seven? Can you do that?" I asked with a little bit of a pout.

"Yeah, I can do that. No problem at all." He said writing something on his hand.

"Cool beans, see you later Honey Muffin!" I said walking away to my class.

At my house around 6:30ish

I was straightening my hair, brushing my teeth, and applying deoderent at the same time seeing how well I could multitask. Not very well... "Ah damnit to hell and back, Shnikes that hurt!" I exclaimed, dropping my hair straightner in the bathroom sink and putting my hand over my neck where I burnt myself. I picked up my straightner, cursed it out, and finished brushing my teeth before I even thought about bringing that demon contraption near my head neck area. I heard knocking on the bathroom door, "What!?" I said loudly.

"Are you okay, Jen? I heard you curse and drop something." My step-brother, Frank, asked through the door.

"I'm fine." I said before I threw the straightner against the door, "Stupid thing burnt me!"

"Don't take it out on the machine... wait, DAMN IT!! Jennifer, that's my straightner! Don't throw it!" He shouted pounding on the door.

"I can do whatever I want! I'm freaking awesome!" I shouted back, opening the door and handing Frank his straightner, "By the way I have a date tonight and I wanted to look my best, and sence your hair care products are better than mine, which is weird, I used them." I said ruffling his hair and pecking his cheek.

"You're a meany." He mumbled in all his emo glory. Poor little Frankie Boo, he dyed his hair black with red bangs, and he started wearing skinny jeans again.

"Yeah but you love you cute little step-sister... riiight?" I pouted poking his cheek.

"No, not anymore." He said walking to his room.

"Liar!!" I shouted as he closed his door. Just then the doorbell rang. I ran down stairs and opened the front door to see a bloodied Brandon, "Oh my God what happened to you?" I said pulling his inside and taking him into the kitchen and wiping his face with a damp rag, and feeling bad whenever he winces.

"It's nothing, it was just a small fight." He said through a swollen lip.

"With who?" I asked getting a piece of ice for his lip.

"Some William dude. Beckett I think." He said looking at me with those brown/red eyes I love.

"Oh God." I mumbled covering my face with my hands and falling against the counter.

"I know he's you ex and you still have feelings for him but he started it. He came up to me saying to stay away from his girlfriend, and I havn't been anywhere near Becca, so I thought he was talking about you. I had to fight him, Jen, he hurt you and anyone who does that doesn't need his balls." He said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"You didn't have to fight him, Brandon, you could have been the bigger person and just walked away." I mumbled through my hands. He didn't say anything, he just held me while I cried, and cursed William out. Frank walked down the stairs and when he saw my crying he flipped the hell out,

"What did you do to her? I swear to God if you hurt her in any way I'll have you head on a silver tray!" He shouted pushing my bruised Brandon away from me and pulling my towards him and holding me protectivly.

"Frank, I didn't hurt her, I just beat the shit out of her ex." Brandon said calmly looking Frank straight in the eye.

"Looks like Will gotcha good." Frank said giving Brandon and once over.

"He looks worse than I do." Brandon said trying to smile.

After Frank let me go and I calmed down I went into the living room with Brandon looking a little better, no black eyes, just a busted lip and bloody nose, "You must hate me right now." He said looking down at his lap when we started watching TV on the couch.

"I don't hate you, I just wish you didn't get hurt." I said putting my hand on his hair and petting him.

"If it were me I'd be pretty pissed."

"If I came to your house, bloodied and bruised from a fight with your ex girlfriend, you'd be pissed at me or her?" I asked smiling a little bit.

"I'd be pissed at her mostly, because she hurt you, and I'd rather not think about you being bloodied, that just pisses me off in general."

"Why?" I asked looking at him.

"Because, your to perfect to be that way." He stated putting his hand on my cheek.
"Ohh boy, I am not perfect, where did you get that?" I asked blushing.

"From my heart, and yes you are. I've had a lot of girlfriends, mostly dumb blondes who don't know left from right, and none of them have even come close to you." He said chuckling a little when he remembers his ditzy blonde ex's. I looked down at my hands that were clinched in my lap.

"Jennifer, I know I don't look that great right now, but can I maybe take you out to dinner sometime?" He asked making me look at him. I nodded and hugged him, trying not to hurt him, "I'll take that as a 'yes' then?" He chuckled.

"Well duh it's a yes, numb nuts." I giggled playing with his earlobe.

"Ahh, quit that, you're messing with the satallite reception!" He exclaimed jokingly, "Oh, I almost forgot," he said reaching into his bag that I didn't see him bring in, "I want you to read this." He said handing me a orange and yellow book with the symbol of the sun with three lightning bolts going through it with the title Acheron.

"What's this?" I asked not bothering to turn it over to read the back.

"A book that has helped me through a lot." He said simply, "I'll give you a summary of it, if you want me to."

"Sure, it looks good, and if you like it then I'll more than without a doubt love it." I said reading the first page.

"Acheron, or Apostolos, is an Alantean god who is born in the human world because his mother, Apollymi, is trying to protect him from his father. But she doesn't know that he is being used as a sex slave..." He went on about the book while I continued to read it, already lost in it.

I few hours went by and I was already at the part where Tory threw a hammer at Ash, I've actually laughed and cried at a few parts, when I decided to put the book down and go to sleep. Brandon was laying on the couch, sleeping, with his head in my lap, I've been petting him the whole time, I guess he likes when someone plays with his hair. I put a picture of me and Frank in the book to save my page and stretched and shook Brandon awake.

"Are you done reading?" He asked rubbing his eye with the back of his hand.

"I'm almost there, more than halfway there." I said putting the book on the arm of the couch.

"Wow, how long have I been asleep?" He asked looking at the clock.

"Uhm, it's three A.M what does that tell you? What time do you need to be home?" I asked grabbing my car keys and standing up.

"I told my mom I was spending the night. I hope that's okay with you." He said, his lip looking better and his nose not quite so swollen. How is he healing like that? It would take someone a day or two for the swelling to go down.

"Yeah it's totally fine, I guess I'll go to bed then." I mumbled rubbing my eyes and walking up the stairs. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back, I fell into Brandon's arms and he held me.

"Why don't you stay down here and cuddle on the couch with me, I don't like sleeping alone." He said pulling me away from him. I looked up at him and debated whether or not to stay. I nodded and he pecked my cheek, 'Aw he's so sweet!' I thought while I blushed. William was like that in the begining of our relationship, or should I now say relationshit, and look how that turned out.

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked brushing my hair from my face.

"Nothing, just thinking, I'm gonna go change into my pajamas and I'll be right back." I said running up the stairs trying to be quiet, I got to the top and turned down the hall to go to my room when I fully ran into Frank. Freakin' kid is silent as a ghost.

"Is Brandon still here?" He asked moving out of my way and following me to my room, and standing at the door while I changed into a Johnny Depp shirt that I made and Mad Hatter sleep pants.

"Yeah he is, we're sleeping in the living room, don't freak out, JUST sleeping." I said walking out pulling my hair back into a ponytail.

"I'm not going to freak out if you two have sex, I just hope your smart about it." He said following me.

"Isn't this a talk that my mom should be giving me?" I chuckled walking down the hallway.

"Uhm, I think it should be, but seriously Jen don't be stupid." Frank said still following me. I started walking down the stairs and looked up at Frank who was looking down at me from the railing above the stairs.

"I promised myself that I would wait till I was seventeen, I'm sixteen and not wanting to get pregnant. Trust me, I don't want to end up like my mom. Even though she's done well for herself." I mumbled seeing Brandon laying on the couch shirtless.



That has probably been my longest chapter yet... More to come now that it's summer time i'll actually have time to write... so R&R and remember Jenny loves you!!
xXJFNeRXx
Sign up to rate and review this story