Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dead

Dead

by rainbows-stalk-me 0 reviews

What happens when one of the boys die and then suddenly comes back to life? Read to find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Ray Toro,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-06-23 - Updated: 2010-06-23 - 648 words

0Unrated
The day had started out normal for young Mikey Way. He always did his morning routine. Eat, drink coffee, shower, drink more coffee.mikey couldn't function without his coffee. If he didn't have it he would get horrible headaches. Even with that he still treated coffee as if it were poison. Mikey was supposed to meet the rest of the guys at the studio to finish recording some songs but Mikey didn't feel like going to the studio at six in the morning. He decided to just go in an hour or two. To pass the time he put in a movie. Dawn of the Dead seemed like a good movie to pass the time. Before the movie started mikey got up to get yet another cup of coffee. Just about an hour into the movie Mikey had fallen asleep again not really caring if he went to the studio or not.

Meanwhile at the studio…

Ray's pov


"Where the hell is Mikey?"
"Doesn't he realize we can't record the songs without a bass?" Ray asked a little irritated.
"I'm sure he's just running late like always" Bob said then walked out of the room.
God why did Mikey have to do this on today of all days? I'm not feeling good and we only have three months to record all the songs and we haven't even written them all yet. Gerard was pacing in the hallway. He's been doing that for the past hour and it was really starting to piss me off.
"Gerard will you stop pacing!" I said it a little louder that I meant to.
"Man what's your problem today all you've been doing is biting our heads off?"
"Sorry gee i'm just not feeling myself today…" was all he could get out before he collapsed on the ground .He was curled into a ball holding his sides. Gerard rushed to his side putting his head in his lap.
"Ray man what's wrong?" his voice was filled with worry.
Gerard checked his pulse it had stopped. Tears started to bun his eyes when the rest of the guys walked in. Mikey was with them.



Frank's pov


I had heard Ray yell at Gerard to stop pacing when Mikey walked in. he still had bead head and looked a little annoyed.
"Hey Mikey where have you been man we were supposed to start at six and its like", frank looked at his watch "eight. Mikey was about to answer when Gerard shouted "Ray man what's wrong?" we all ran to see what had happened but when we got there ray's head was on Gerard's lap and Gerard was crying.
"Gerard what happened?" Bob asked first.
Ray…he just…collapsed and now he's…dead. It took awhile for Gerard to get it out.
"Gerard what are you talking about rays not dead he's sitting up right next to you." I said a little confused. Gerard looked at ray then he screamed like a little girl. Which is not that strange for him.
" OH MY FUCKING GOD! Gerard screamed as he ran away from ray. "He was dead I checked his pulse there was none!" What the hell is going on? Was all that was going through Frank's mind then Ray spoke.
"WhatareyoutalkingaboutGerardIneverdied?" when he spoke it was more a mumble that was mashed together and said really fast so you couldn't understand him at all. Gerard was still hiding behind Bob when he said "man yes you did I know it you had no pulse…wait Mikey go check if he has a pulse now".
"What? Why me why not bob?"
"Fine ill do it," I said before they could say anything else. I walked over to ray and checked his pulse. Wow Gerard was right he has no pulse. So what does that make ray. A zombie if so then cool my friends a zombie.
Sign up to rate and review this story