Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dead

two

by rainbows-stalk-me 0 reviews

Will the rest of the guys cope with what happened? Will Ray be able to? Read to find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2010-06-23 - Updated: 2010-06-23 - 461 words

0Unrated
If so then cool my friend is a zombie…

Franks pov

It's been about a month since ray's death he hasn't changed much .He still plays guitar like a god but he doesn't talk much anymore. It's starting to creep me out. He didn't talk much before it happened it's just that now its like he doesn't talk at all. I don't think anyone else has noticed but Mikey and I. Mikey is the most observant of us all. He was always the first to notice when we left ray behind. We tend to leave Ray behind a lot.

Just then Mikey and Ray walked in talking about something. WAIT RAY WAS TALKING? I wonder what they were talking about. Well im not going to wait for one of them to tell me so ill ask.
"Hey Ray, hey Mikey. What are you guys talking about?"
Ray just looked at me but Mikey said" nothing much just music things" I could tell that wasn't all they were talking about by the look on Mikey face. Mikey expressions always gave him away when he was lying.


Mikeys pov

I'm so bored. There's nothing to do here anymore. No one does anything anymore since Ray died…undied…whatever you call it. They all think that he handicapped or something now. It's really starting to piss me off. There was a knock at the door interrupting me mid thought. I walked over to the door and opened it. It was ray and he looked sad.
"Hey Ray, what's wrong?" he just looked at me.
"Can I come in?"
"Um sure"
I let him and we just sat on the couch staring at each other for a long time.
He opened his mouth like he was going to say something but shut it. I was actually starting to doze off when he finally spoke.
"Mikey? Why do the guys treat me differently?" that was so not what I was expecting.
" Well ray I really don't know. I wish I did but I don't. Why don't we ask frank he's the only one that might tell you?"
"Oh. Okay."
We left and went looking for frank it took us over half an hour just to find him. That little guy is so hard to keep track of. Just as we were about to talk to Frank Ray pulled me aside.
"Mikey I'm not sure I want to know any more." He looked sad and worried. Why would this be so important to him and then not want to know?
"Hey Ray, hey Mikey. What are you guys talking about?" frank said when he noticed us.
"Nothing much just music things" I said before Ray. I think frank could tell I was lying but it doesn't matter.
Sign up to rate and review this story