Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dead

Three

by rainbows-stalk-me 0 reviews

What happens after their little encounter?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Ray Toro,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-06-23 - Updated: 2010-06-23 - 222 words

0Unrated
Franks pov

They never did tell me what they were talking about but I didn't push them on it. Ray went back to not really talking to anyone and some how word or Ray's "death" had gotten to the press, so the government decided it was a good thing to kick down the door to the studio and take Ray away from us. It wasn't.
After about a week they decided that Ray wasn't going to try and eat anyone so they let us see him. When we saw him he looked really bad. His eyes were sunken in and his face had almost no color. He told us that they had run over fifty tests on him ad that most of them were very painful and that he wanted to leave as soon as possible. We all knew that he would never be coming home with us, not until they tried to dissect him like a frog, and they would be doing that tomorrow.
Since we didn't want to worry Ray about what was going to happen we all brought him gifts and other random crap. We wanted him to be as happy as possible so we rented lots of horror movies and got comic books and video games. We wanted today to be special. It is his birthday after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story