Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dead

Four

by rainbows-stalk-me 0 reviews

Word of Ray's undeath gets leaked to the press. How will the world react?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 214 words

0Unrated
Ray’s Pov


The guys spent the entire day with me. We watched all my favorite movies played awesome video games and even read a few comics here and there. It was the best birthday ever, even if I am going to be dissected like a frog in a few hours. Around midnight is when the guys all passed out form fatigue. I wish I could sleep like the rest of the guys, but ever since I became a zombie I can’t and it sucks. I could probably sleep if someone punched me hard enough but it’s not the same, at least I wouldn’t feel the pain of the punch. That’s another thing I can’t do. Feel pain. I figured that out while talking to Gerard a few weeks ago and I accidentally put my hand on the open stove. Lets just say Gerard won’t ever go near a stove again.
When the guys woke up they were forced to leave by the stiff pants guarding the place. I hate it here so much. Now I only have half an hour before they cut me open like a lab rat. I hope they can figure out what’s wrong with me. I don’t like being like this.
Sign up to rate and review this story