Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the secret goldfish

two.

by AJdaawg 0 reviews

Was he trying to prove something by showing off his pale, hairy legs?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-06-23 - Updated: 2010-06-23 - 596 words

0Unrated
ha, so guess what?! i found my old stuff on here. its under old username skeleton_crew13. yeah, i read through it and decided that this story was going to be a rewrite of "keeping a secret from you" so main character's name is Audrei. its not gonna be like an exact rewrite. its going to be different in so many ways, and this time, hopefully i complete it.
thanks for reading,
AJ:)


FLASHBACK

“Psst, Audrei, C’mere.”

I groaned as I looked towards the doorway. Frank was standing there. In nothing but boxers, like usual. Why couldn’t the dwarf put some clothes on? Was he trying to prove something by showing off his pale, hairy legs?

“Is it really important? I’m in the middle of working on your shit.” I stared down at the open notepad in front of me. There was my neat handwriting all over the pages. Mostly criticizing what Frank’s band had been working on for the past month.

“Uhh, yes. I think this is fucking important, so if you don’t get your ass off that bed, I’m going to make you.” he tapped his foot impatiently. I mumbled some impolite things about him as I removed my headphones and set the CD player on pause. I rolled off the bed. I looked back at my stuff on my bed. I looked back at Frank.

“Make it quick.” I snapped at Frank. He rolled his eyes. He gestured, with his hand, to follow him.

He led me to his room, right next to mine. It was messy, like always. But it always smelled good. Like cinnamon or something. His computer was on. He took the lead and sat down at his desk, in front of the computer. When he saw that I had remained in the middle of the room, he groaned and waved me over.

I hesitantly walked over. He better not be trying to make me watch some stupid porn like he had earlier. For some odd reason, Frank always wanted my opinion on things: perhaps because I always told him the straight-up truth and didn’t make up shit like the others.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that there was an instant messenger window open. A web cam video was also on, but it was like paused or something.

“What is this? Jam session via webcam? C’mon, Frank, I have yet to finish reviewing the latest stuff. Chill out for awhile and--”

“Jeez, just read the B.S. on the screen.” he patted his knee. I sat down on him, though I don’t understand why he let me, and began reading the message.

My heart sank. I didn’t want to finish reading it. I closed out the window.

“What the fuck was that? When was this? How did you get this shit?” I pushed him and I away from the desk so I could have room to stand up. I nearly jumped off him, like he was toxic or something. “This is some kind of sick joke, isn’t it?!”

He shook his head.

“It was the other night. When we went to that party that had no beer, remember? You kept asking where Gee was… well… as you read, he was with her. Nikki, that’s her name. He sent me this a few minutes ago. Told me how he’s managed to get more goods from her in two minutes than what he’s gotten from you in two years. Sorry, Audrei.”

END FLASHBACK
Sign up to rate and review this story