Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the secret goldfish

three.

by AJdaawg 0 reviews

She mumbled something about Mikey being adopted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-06-23 - Updated: 2010-06-23 - 302 words

0Unrated
I was brought back to reality when more than just Gerard’s screaming began to boggle my mind. I looked around the kitchen. It was no longer empty. It was now occupied with four more bodies.

Mikey Way, Elena Way, Ray Toro, Frank Iero.

“What the hell is going on here? Audrei, are you okay? Gerard, if you had hurt her in any way, I swear, I will--”

“Gerard, I’d really like for you to go.” Mikey cut Elena off. She glared at her nerdy brother and hurried over to me to make sure that I was okay. “I think it’s best.”

Gerard stared dumbfounded at his brother. His face turned red and he looked just about ready to explode. Ray rushed over to him. He said something to him and that somewhat settled him down. Ray began to lead Gerard out the kitchen by the arm. Ray mumbled a good-bye before they were out. A few seconds later, the front door opened and closed.

I felt a hand on my face. I flinched as I noticed that it was Elena’s hand wiping my tears away. When had I started crying?

“Oh! Audrei, Sweetie, don’t cry. It’s going to be okay. We’ll make sure that you get back at Gerard. I don’t care if he is--”

“Elena, go home.” Mikey said sternly. Elena dropped her hand from my face and turned to look at Mikey, who was behind her.

“But--”

“Go home!” he growled. Elena huffed and puffed. She mumbled something about Mikey being adopted and before leaving, she gave me a quick hug. The front door opened and slammed shut. I heard Ray’s car pull out the driveway. They must have been waiting for her.

Now it was just me, Mikey, and Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story