Categories > Original > Erotica > Lilium, Chapter One.

Lilium, Chapter One.

by SimplySydney 0 reviews

Alix is with Gabriel, a man with bipolar disorder , and he abuses her unknowingly. Then one night she couldn't take the pain, she over does the painkillers and finds herself in a beautiful wonderla...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2010-06-24 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 965 words - Complete

1Hot
Chapter One

"Morning love." He said from across the room in his big chair with a sexual grin on his face. I sat up on the bed and shot him a quick glance. His head began to fall into his hands and he began to laugh, it sent shivers up my spine. I lifted my legs up aginst my chest then wraped my arms around them as he got up and began walking towards me. I watched him walk slowly, and shakily up to the side of the bed as tears came to my eyes.
"Oh my, the "strong" bitch is going to cry?" He grinned with the same grin as before as he put his hands on the bed next to me. I began to shake a little.
"What? Are you afraid im going to," He reached his hand out to touch my face, I winced "hurt you?" I looked up at him with terror in my eyes. He looked at me with care in his eyes as I let go of my legs and they fell onto the bed.
"Don't worry baby," he leaned his face in "I'd never try and hurt you." He kissed me. I closed my eyes as a tear fell down my face. He stoped and looked puzzled at me.
"Babe," He sat down on the bed and put his hand on my thigh and gently rubbed up. "Everythings okay." He looked at me and kissed me again gently pushing me down on the bed and moving his hand on my waist. He moved ontop of me and kissed me again, forcing his tounge into my mouth and began to explore every inch of my mouth. Then he lifted his head and looked at me.
"Are you ready babe?" He raised an eye brow as I quickly nodded and looked at him with terror. "Good." He kissed me then moved his mouth down my cheecks and onto my jaw line. Then moved down to my neck. He knew me too well, I let out a low moan. I felt his smile on my neck, he then began to nuzzle my neck. I moaned more. He reached down and pulled my legs so they were wraped around his waist. I felt the hotness on my cheeks as I began to blush wildly as he took off his shirt. When he layed back on me I felt his 6-pac on my bare chest. He began kissed my neck again as he started to pull off his boxers, I felt his almost hardness on the inner part of my thigh. I let another moan ecape from my throat. He began to grow harder as I continued to moan. He reached his head down and kissed me, I gently nibbled his lower lip and tugged as he let out a low moan.
"I cant take it." He mumbled and gripped my legs as he pushed himself into me. I tilted my head back and moaned, he began to moan with me as he pushed in and out. As he began to go faster I began to scream with pleasure.
"Gabriel," I moaned loudly. He smiled and let out another loud moan. He lowerd his head and began gently sucking and nibbling on my nipples. I moaned loudly and arched my back, Gabriel moved his hand to my arched back and moved it up and down my back. He kissed me and pushed his tounge into my mouth, our tounges wrestled for a short moment. I began to feel my lovers pressure build and I let out another moan.
"Alix" He moaned as he began to climax inside of me. My legs shook as I began to climax as well. We road out our orgazms untill either of us could take it anymore. He let his body fall ontop of mine. We just layed there for a moment to catch our breaths, It felt good to relax. Then he rolled over to his side and pulled out gently. It was almost too hard to belive that just a few hours earlier he was rampaging through the house and throwing furniture. Somtimes his bipolar disorder can be terrable. I usualy can only look forward to the sex after the rampage. I rolled over and looked at my naked lover, he was in a deep sleep. The black sheet covering his lower half was now stained with our fluids. I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I stood at the sink and staired at my reflection in the mirror. My silky black hair fell over my sholders in knots. I looked at my pale blue eyes, the dark purple shading around my right eye made me wince at my reflection. I gently traced my fingers over the stitches the flowed from the side of my mouth. I let my arm fall from my face.
"Whats happining to me..?" I whispered to myself, I reached into the cabnet and grabbed out a small pill bottle filled with pain medication. I opend the lid and let half the bottle fall into my hand, I took a swig of liquor off the sink and took all of the pills at once. I looked up at myself and shook my head. I began to stager out of the bathroom then suddenly saw and felt nothing.
The blackness seemed to consume me for what felt like forever. When the blackness began to clear all I saw was white. I got up from off the ground and stumbled around untill i finaly saw what looked like a dark blue door. I began to run towards it, once I reached it I slowly reached out towards the knob and tugged at it. The door flew open and then I saw it.
Sign up to rate and review this story