Categories > Original > Erotica > Lilium, Chapter One.

Lilium, Chapter Two.

by SimplySydney 0 reviews

After Alix is sucked into the wonderland in ruins, she meets two new people. Are they friends or enemies?

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-06-24 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 778 words

0Unrated
The green grass flowed all around. Big beautiful trees seemed to grow everywhere. I looked down at myself and saw that I had a black, one strap corset dress on with a short flowing blue skirt.
"Wow." I murmered to myself as I walked through the grass looking around at everything. As I flowed deeper into the wonderful land the trees grew darker and piled in closer like a forest. I looked around in fear and astonishment. I went deeper and then saw a small opening in the trees and rushed towards it. After walking through it I saw a once entire city in ruins. The large brick buildings were everywhere. In a way, it was entirly beautiful, and just thinking about what kind of people once lived here was enough to keep me thinking for days. I walked over to the biggest building and started up the stairs. I whurled around while moving up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs I heard the sounds of flying birds overhead. I smiled and continued up. Once I saw the large brick archway a slowly stumbled in, the furniture of the room was unusualy clean. No cobwebs as anticipated, just big beautiful gold and red furniture filled the room. I steped further into the room and peeked slowly around another archway and saw more gold and red furniture but on one of the couches two people sat watching fire in the huge brick fireplace. The woman had pale blonde hair piled up on her head and a huge ball gown on her small pale body. The other was a male and he had dark, sholder length hair and wore a dark purple robe with a gold trim. He had the same color skin as the female next to him, the two look as if they were at least 17 years old.
"Dahlia," The boy said looking over the the girl.
"Yes Joshua?" Dahlia said keeping her eyes on the flames.
"What do you think Kianu is going to do about our crumbling nation?" Joshua said scooting closer to Dahlia.
"I'm not quite sure brother...I'm not quite sure." Dahlia shook her head and glanced at Joshua, then I saw her eyes. They were completely white, no puples, no color, just white. I staired in horror as they just sat. I didn't relize I had made any noise but then Dahlia's head shot up.
"What was that? Whos there?" Joshua looked over at me. I stood at staired with wide eyes as he just looked at me.
"Who are you?" He asked standing up and starting towards me. He had dark black tears falling from his red eyes. I opend my mouth and a silent sob came out and I fell to the ground. I coudln't see but I could hear everything.
"Do you think shes the one to save us all?" Dahlia asked with worry in her voice.
"I'm not quite sure sister." Joshusa voice seemed to be close to my face. I began to feel his warm stedy breath on my face. He leaned over and gently lifed me off the ground and carryed me for what seemed like forever then finaly set me down on a soft surface. My eyes quickly fluttered open and then I saw them perfectly. Joshuas dark hair hung in his face and Dahlia was stairing at me with her head tilted to the side. My eyes grew wide with horror as she moved in closer. I started to scream when both of then pushed their hands over my mouth and made shhing noises.
"Fool, keep quiet. Your not supposed to be in here." Dahlia said calmly. "Now, who are you?" The two moved their hands from over my mouth.
"I-I'm Alix. Where am I? Whats going on here?" I rambled looking around the large white room.
"Currently, you are in the infermary."
"Why? What the hell did you do to me?" I yelled Dahlia pushed her hand roughly over my mouth again.
"From shock, you would've had a panic attack if I hadn't put you to rest." Joshua said turing away from me and picked up a small glass filled with blue liquid. "Probably from all the pain killers hmm?" He said shoving Dahlias hand out of the way of my mouth and forcing the liquid down my throat. I felt the urge to spat the liquid all over Joshuas face but the urge sudenly went away as my eyelids began to feel heavy.
"No." I pushed gently at Joahuas chest as my eyes began to close. "No...Please." I cryed silently like a child as I began to fall into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story