Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Epilogue

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

You didn't really think I would let her die, did you? :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 827 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's POV

Darkness. That's all I could see. I blinked a few times, trying to get my eyes adjusted to my new surroundings. After a few seconds, I saw that I was in a small room. I started walking around the room. I felt along the wall and soon, I found what felt like a light switch. I flipped the switch up and sure enough, the room lit up.

Now that I could see it better, I surveyed my surroundings. The walls were cement, the same as the ground. There was a door not far from where I was standing. I walked to it and pushed it open. Inside was a toilet and sink. Other than being a little dusty, it wasn't that dirty.

I shut the door and again looked around the room. There was a mattress lying in the middle of the room. On the far wall, there was a window, too high to reach. I saw a wooden stair case. I figured that I was probably in the basement of someone's house. But who's house...?

Obviously not anyone that I knew. I was probably taken by some psychopath and he threw me in his basement... so he could do evil psychopathic things to me. I shuddered at the thought.

I walked to the mattress and sat down. I sighed, I had no idea where Jacob or my father were... All I remembered was being taken to the hospital in an ambulance because my father accidentally hit me when I was walking to Jacob's car.

For all I knew, they could be thinking I was dead... I shook my head. I didn't want to think about that.

I jumped slightly when I heard a door open. I looked at the staircase and a man walked down the stairs. His face was hidden by a hockey mask and he was wearing black clothing. Probably the psychopath...

Instead of coming off the steps towards me he sat a tray of food on the bottom step and then ran back up the stairs. I heard him lock the door behind him.

I waited a few minutes, to be sure that he wasn't watching me. I walked over to the try and examined it. There was a piece of bread with some kind of jelly on it. It smelled like strawberry. An apple and a small cup of water.

Next to everything was a note. I picked it up and opened it. It read:

Nikki,

As far as the world is concerned, you are dead and never coming back. Your doctor left you for dead, a mistake in the machines. Your cause of death was a loss of blood. You died on the operating table. Fortunately, you are still alive. Now, to stay this way, all you have to do is play along. The only thing I ask of you is that you don't make loud noises to let your presence be known. Now, three times a day, I'll bring you a tray of food, like the one in front of you. Don't expect anything extravagant. You get what you get. And I collect the tray after an hour. Whatever you don't eat, gets thrown out. You may not have discovered the bathroom yet, but it works fully, and feel free to use it as needed. The one window is always locked from the outside, so, don't try and escape. And if you do try, I have an alarm system.

m.j.


I shook my head and threw the paper across the room. It landed next to the mattress. I couldn't believe it... I was being held here, probably for the rest of my life. I would possibly die in this room... The note may have said that he wouldn't hurt me, but I knew better than to trust this M.J., as he liked to call himself.

I turned to the tray of food and grabbed the cup of water. I drank it quickly and then threw the cup back on the tray. I put my head in my hands and cried. I was thinking about how I would never see my family again.

How I would never see Jacob again...

Just when I started to love someone... everything had to fall apart. I could only imagine what my dad and Jacob were going through right now.

Jacob was probably dying inside... My dad. I don't know. He's already lost so much... I don't think he would have been able to handle it. My tears fell harder when I thought of him committing suicide.

I took a deep breath and tried to think of something positive. Maybe, just maybe, they would figure out that I didn't die, that I'm really alive somewhere. Maybe they would come looking for me. Maybe I would get to see them again.

I smiled and kept my mind filled with images of Jacob as I ate the food my captor had provided me.
Sign up to rate and review this story