Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X-2 > Silver buckles and black belts

chapter 3

by lulusmage 0 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Final Fantasy X-2 - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Paine, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-04-28 - Updated: 2006-04-28 - 657 words

0Unrated
I disclaim everything that square enix owns, although I wish I owned them.


Now I'm finally gonna update because I know I was mean leaving you guys with that cliff-hanger :P It was awhile back when I actually wrote this a while back so I'm going to have to gather my dusty muse and stop my coursework for a while (yr 11 is so evil)so I can write for ya'll. Hope you know what I'm going to get into trouble for for you all (English, technology, art etc). Anyways enough said, hope ya'll like.


Chapter III


"Rikku does have rather a large appetite", Paine smirked also stepping closer to Lulu so they were mere inches apart.


Is this happening? We can't be about to kiss, not yet, not now, we hardly know each other. I know I'll blink and it'll all be a daydream. Paine theorised, as her breathing slowed into heavy drags. She closed her eyes trying to think rationally, if that were possible with all the spinning thoughts in her head.


Her eyes are closed; does that mean she wants me to kiss her? It's been so long since this has happened to me that I don't know how to react anymore.


They were so near each other that it was hardly possible to tell whose limb was whose. In fact so much of this was true that Lulu could feel Paine's erratic heartbeat through her own chest and she was sure that Paine could feel hers. Lulu tilted her head forward so that her plum lips were a mere hairsbreadth from Paine's. They started to twinge in excitement and nervousness. This is it. Her mind commented.


Paine felt warmth serge forth to her face as Lulu's lips graced her own. Her touch was so soft that it went nearly unnoticed, like a butterfly skimming the water of a tranquil lake. Paine's lake stirred with ripples as overwhelming bliss took over her wave after wave. Her eyes snapped open; this is certainly not a daydream.


The moment was over as quick as it had begun as they both broke apart from each other. Crimson met scarlet as their eyes melted into one another and that was it. That was when they realised what they had both been longing for.


Someone just like me, both minds ticked over.


"Paine, Lulu, you guys, hurry up the band has started to play!" Rikku shouted to them as she bounded up the path.


Both women look at the blonde headed toward them. No more words were spoken between the two, because un-doubtfully Rikku would pick up on them.


"You guys won't believe the party you're missing!" the Al Bhed chirped bouncing on her heels.
"Alright Rikku I'm coming", spoke Lulu giving the blonde a half hearted smile.
"Alright, cool. You coming too Paine", an excited Rikku asked, she was already halfway down the path, Lulu a little way behind her.


"Yes", the warrior replied as she and Lulu shared a mutual glance of desire.


"Hmmm, something is going on between you guys, isn't there?" pondered Rikku suspiciously as she turned around to face the women.


"No!" snapped Lulu and Paine in unison.
"Ha! Yes there is!"
"Rikku stop being nosey and butt out", snapped Paine annoyed at Rikku who always seemed to butt into her private business.


"Fine then but I'm gonna find out what it is, you know I always do!"
"Whatever", breathed Paine as she rolled her eyes.


With that Rikku ran back to the village Lulu and Paine following behind. Yes tonight Rikku was going to be a pain.


You know I hadn't written in a long time but now I can't stop. I love this story!! I hope you guys like what I wrote and you'll be getting the next chapter quite quickly as I'm writing it straight after this. Once I start I can't stop, lol. Review and tell me what you think :P.
Sign up to rate and review this story