Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X-2 > Silver buckles and black belts

chapter 5

by lulusmage 0 reviews

chapter 5^^

Category: Final Fantasy X-2 - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Paine, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-04-28 - Updated: 2006-04-28 - 1549 words

0Unrated
As per usual I disclaim everything that square enix owns.


Yeah, I'm finally updating! You should all pay thanks to one of my best online friends, hectic, she's the one who keeps spurring me on -bows to hectic- thanks hectic, and to all of you who reviewed.


Chapter V


There was a strange feeling which Lulu hadn't felt in a long time. A feeling of want and lust and need and desire, emotions that were spurred on by Paine's 'adventurous' touch on her bottom. The last person who had ever made her feel this way was Chappu, but that was a long time ago. She'd practiced hard to suppress these feelings that she knew she had inside, to try and erase them and pretend she didn't recognise them. That is why she had turned cold and seemed heartless, because inside she was quite a needy person who wished she could love, and be loved, by someone again. Even though this young woman, this Paine had only just come into her life less than twenty four hours ago she knew that there was something about her, something which made her heart beat twice as fast when she was near her. She knew that this sphere hunter was a person who she could love, and be loved by.


The incessant ramblings inside her mind ceased as she turned to Paine and let all of these emotions from inside express themselves, she was going to tell the sphere hunter how she truly felt.


"Paine I want to be truthful to you, and tell you how I truly feel. Because I know I may seem to be a 'tough' woman, but I'm not. I haven't been 'involved' with anyone in quite a while now, not that there haven't been offers, but nobody seemed right", her voice faded out and bashfully Lulu looked to the floor.


"Go on", Paine edged the woman on. She felt as if her heart would give way at any second, as here before her she had a beautiful and usually stoic woman spilling her heart to her.


Looking up the mage continued as red eyes met red, "What I'm trying to say Paine is that, you and I, I don't exactly know why but I feel like there is something more. I mean to say that there is something more than just a kiss or a fling. It, to me is like love..."


Paine saw the glimmer of unshed tears in Lulu's eyes, she knew this woman never cried or showed emotion, and from this Paine knew that she was being totally and utterly sincere. The warrior who was overcome in passion and affection wrapped her arms around the mage drawing her into a warm embrace. Something which was just as unusual for Paine.


The mage gasped against her ear so Paine whispered what she had to say into Lulu's, "I understand what you're saying Lulu, and I know how you feel, because even though we've only known each other for a matter of a day I think I love you too".


Did I actually say that aloud? thought Paine as she admired her courage and smirked.


Lulu's heart was once again filled with glee as it was resurrected from destitute by Paine. She pulled her head back from Paine's shoulder and locked their lips together in a passionate kiss that was so much different from the one they shared back at the waterfall.


This act of ardour sent both women into a trance with one another. Arms, hands and fingers locked with each other exploring bodies in a rush of anticipation. Clothes removed, collapsing on the mattress heated skin rubbed on silk.


~~~


Morning broke with the vision of the bright Besaid sun piercing through the curtain of the hut. An incessant giggle from a teenage mouth woke Lulu from her slumber. Stirring the mage sat wrapping the sheet around her naked form but as she did this she noticed another next to her. The naked form of Paine stirred waking up beside her. Blushing Lulu quickly jumped up from the bed and pulled on her dressing gown letting the now seated Paine have the sheet.


"Lulu?" Paine tiredly questioned rubbing her eyes as she did. Lulu turned and looked at the sphere hunter, the event of the previous night flooding back to her, she smiled.


"Good morning my love", she sat on the bed and lightly pecked her on the lips; as a result Paine gave a content smile.


Both women didn't want this moment to end, both wished to stay like this forever. However it was not possible, Paine would most probably be leaving soon. That's when it dawned on Lulu, would they see each other again?


She'll be leaving soon and I don't even know if I'll see her again.


Evident in Lulu's eyes was a hint of sadness which Paine could not help but pick up on. And unbeknownst to them Rikku and Yuna were listening in on all that was happening.


"Lulu don't be sad", Paine spoke tenderly stroking the mage's cheek.
"I can't help it. You'll be gone by tonight and and..." salty tears hit the sheet that covered Paine.


"Lulu it's not that I want to go, but I..." Paine trailed off equally as sad.
"You have too?"
"Yes I suppose".


Both pairs of eyes averted each other's gaze and not another word was spoken from their mouths. The ears listening in to this burst through the front entrance, Rikku ran at them with Yuna sheepishly following.


"Rikku?" gasped both Paine and Lulu in unison. Both of them starting to realise their state or near undress.


"Guys we heard everything, right Yunie?" The young Al Bhed looked back at her cousin who stood nearest to the exit.


The ex-high summoner nodded in agreement blushing; she unlike Rikku was more fazed over her friends' lack of clothing.


"Rikku why do you always eavesdrop on people's personal matters?" Paine growled annoyed at the girl as she tightened the sheet around her.


"I wasn't meaning to, and no I don't!" she retorted back impishly sticking her tongue out at the warrior. Lulu coughed with mirth when hearing Rikku's words.


"I believe Paine is correct with that Rikku. If I recall, during the pilgrimage you always seemed to pry into what people were doing, especially I and Sir Auron".
"Yeah but you two were so mysterious and well, so is this ok!" frustrated the thief flung her arms in the air dramatically.


Yuna, seeing Rikku was being highly annoying to the women, found her voice, "Anyway Rikku and I came to tell you that we've found some leads to where that sphere might be. We asked around the island and surprisingly Wakka and a few other villagers have heard a legend of a hidden cave, Wakka said he'd show us there".


"Yeah so we've came to get Paine from the little love nest you guys have going on", Rikku giggled as she started to skip on her heels. There was a fair share of reddened faces and eyes on Rikku.


"What?" she cheekily asked shrugging her shoulders.


Five minutes later Paine was dressed and the 'YRP' section of the gullwings were ready to leave, Wakka too as he stood just inside the threshold to Lulu's abode. Lulu still in her dressing gown sat on her bed twiddling her thumbs and fretting over the fact of Paine leaving.


"You guys ready then, ya?" Wakka's Besaid accent drawled.
"You bet cha tubby", squeaked Rikku poking Wakka in the stomach and leading him outside.


Yuna nodded and looked toward Paine who stood near the bed, "I'll give you two a few moments". With that she too went outside.


Paine sat down next to Lulu who was trying hard to breathe properly. Paine had certainly taken a hold over her. The sphere hunter snaked an arm around the mage's waist drawing her nearer.


"Lulu don't fret please".
"I can't help it, you're going to leave me, everyone I love does, Chappu, Yuna..."


Lulu really does care for me, but she seems so broken inside.


"I'm not leaving you Lulu, I promise. I will not leave you!"
"Of course you will. You're a sphere hunter, you'll be out of Besaid by tonight", Lulu's tone rose into a one of frustration with a hint of anger.


"Paine, hurry up!" Rikku's voice whined outside.


Not wanting to have Rikku back inside here Paine did indeed hurry, "Lulu I'm going to go for this sphere and I'll be back before nightfall. I'm not going to leave Besaid without seeing you first, I promise".


"But you'll still leave, even after you've seen me".
"Maybe I will, yes, but that does not necessarily mean leaving you".
"What do you mean?" Lulu's puzzled features were etched with hurt; they tore a hole in Paine's heart.


Keeping herself from showing her own hurt Paine spoke, "You'll see tonight, when we talk ok?"


"Ok", Lulu said nodding. With that Paine left the hut leaving Lulu perplexed over her words.



Kind of another cliff-hanger there I know but I can't resist :P This time though you all won't have to wait as long for an update, I have a week holiday next week so I have more free time yey!!
Sign up to rate and review this story