Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X-2 > Silver buckles and black belts

chapter 7

by lulusmage 0 reviews

chapter 7

Category: Final Fantasy X-2 - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Paine, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-04-28 - Updated: 2006-04-28 - 2053 words

1Exciting
Once again I disclaim all square enix owns (don't want my ass sued).


Sorry everyone about the late update but I've had a few technical glitches, my laptop broke, but now it's back in business so I'm happy and I'm sure you all will be too. Wow chapter 7 already, I haven't even gotten that far in the story, oh well I suppose there will be loads more to come :P


Chapter VII


The blue neon beam faded as the gullwings literally hit the deck of the Celsius. As soon as they hit the red paintwork Brother's broken English voice boomed over the microphone system.


"Everyone to the bridge, you're all late!"
"He can't just order us around like that", moaned Rikku as she flung her hands in the air, "I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!" with that she ran full tilt for the elevator.


Yuna, Paine and Lulu all shook their heads in embarrassment at Rikku's behaviour.


"I don't think that girl will ever change", Lulu stated.
"Yep there's only one Rikku!" chirped Yuna laughing at her cousin.


All three women smiled and headed for the elevator. After stepping in Yuna pressed a few buttons and the lift went down.


"It seems like years since I was in an airship", stated Lulu in an unusual state of awe, she seemed captivated by the gadgets this ship had.


"Yeah but you get used to it. The Celsius is more 'tekkie' compared to Uncle Cid's ship", Yuna spoke.


"But you haven't seen anything yet, you'll be amazed at what Shinra can do", added Paine. The lift stopped at the bridge and the three women walked out. There was a big ruckus going on between Brother and Rikku behind the door, Lulu rolled her eyes remembering how Brother could be.


"I am the leader! I give the orders around here!"


Lulu remembered oh too well of how he was like on Cid's airship. He and Cid were always shouting at one another, then Rikku would join in and then he'd storm out of the room in a huff. He seemed a little too hot headed, but that wasn't what got Lulu into not particularly liking him.


"So you is black mage?" Brother spoke with the few English words he knew. His tone was blunt and harsh; Lulu cringed at the arrogant man before her.

"Yes I am what of it?" Lulu's cold words spat at him.


"I cast magic spell, thunder spell".
Lulu rolled her eyes, "How nice for you. I heard you electrocuted Rikku in the process.


The Al Bhed scratched the back of his head.


"Accident does happen".


Lulu just stared at him as he moved closer to her. In one quick movement he placed his hands firmly upon her waist and pulled her too him. His eyes were leering at her breasts. Her fuse had been lit and she was not going to have him touch her in this manner. She hated men who were arrogant like this, she hated men who thought she wasn't a person just some sex symbol, and she hated men who were only interested in her breasts.


"You'd be wise to leave go of me!" she curtly snapped, fury etching in her voice.


"No, you magic woman like magic man, huh?" he tried to pull her in for a kiss, but she slapped him across the face. The only thing which stopped her from setting him on fire was the fact that Cid and Yuna had walked into the room.


Lulu cringed at the memory. She had never neither talked to nor seen Brother since then and therefore never knew if he had changed from is old ways or not. She wasn't particularly pleased to be in his company, but she would soon have to get over that. Besides he wouldn't dare try anything knowing that I was with Paine, right?


"I say who does and doesn't join the group!" he was sure having a shout.
"Yeah well nobody appointed you leader; maybe we should have a re-count", Rikku shouted back at Brother, they were bickering like cat and dog.


"Maybe we should go in there before they get out of hand, I doubt there would be much Shinra and Buddy could do if they started to fight", Paine spoke getting straight to the point. She took a hold of Lulu's delicate hand and herself, Lulu and Yuna walked past the automatic door and into the bridge.


Buddy sat at his navigational chair searching for sphere waves and Shinra sat analysing spheres at his computer. He's just a child, thought Lulu in astonishment as she gazed at the Al Bhed figure to her right


"I can't leave you two alone for two minutes before you're at each other", Yuna scolded Rikku and Brother sounding much like Lulu usually would. Rikku let Brother out of the headlock she had him in and he stood up.


"Yes well how many times do I -" he shut his mouth immediately as he looked up not only to see Yuna and Paine but 'the black magic woman'. He knew that someone had joined the group - without his permission! - but he had no idea that she would ever join.


"Lu-lu?" he questioned bashfully, thinking that he may just have been dreaming. After all he still 'liked' her, and after how they were with each other last time they met, it was no wonder he was feeling bashful.


Shinra and Buddy turned round to look at her, Rikku, Yuna and Paine were all staring at the scene unfolding in front of them. Lulu hadn't felt this embarrassed in a long time, it was definitely all eyes on her.


"Yes Brother it's me, I see you improved on your English", inside she was exasperated but she tried to lighten the mood as you could cut the tension in the room with a knife.


"Yes I've been practicing", he said smiling, she smiled back, "It is an honour to have you with us Lady Lulu".


"The honour is all mine Brother", she said turning her head toward Paine as she rolled her eyes making the warrior grin.


"So now you WANT her to join, you could make your mind up!" Rikku shouted throwing her hands in the air.


"Rikku! Don't speak to me like that!"
"Here we go again", sighed Yuna as she turned to Lulu and Paine, "You'll get used to it after a while".


"Let's hope, because they're already getting on my nerves, and you know fine well what I do to people who get on my nerves".


Yuna chuckled as Paine mirthfully added her bit, "Do you set their asses on fire?"


"Lulu's been known to set bums, heads, arms, feet and legs on fire, you name it she's flamed it. Just ask Wakka".


As the three of them laughed Buddy and Shinra walked toward them, "Going to introduce her to us then Paine?" asked Buddy, Rikku had already informed them all of Lulu and Paine's relationship.


"If I have to then yes, Lulu this is Buddy and Shinra, Buddy and Shinra this is Lulu".
"Hi", both Shinra and Buddy spoke in unison.
"THAT was your introduction!" scoffed Rikku, obviously finished her bickering with Brother, "Lulu she's always like this, I suppose I'll have to give you the low down".


Lulu rolled her eyes, looking at Paine she could see that she was a little bit peed off at this but her smile soon made Paine smile too. Rikku stuck her tongue out at Paine before continuing, "Right Buddy is our navigator, he tells us where the spheres are and how to get there. Shinra is our techno kid; he analyzes the spheres we collect and puts them to good use".


"Yeah I see if they're either treasure spheres or dress spheres. Dress spheres give you the different powers in battle, they have to be attached to your garment grid though, it's a bit like the old sphere grid except smaller and easier to use. Treasure spheres are just little artefacts, you probably already know that. But heh, I'm just a kid", with that Shinra just sat back in his chair.


"Yeah so we are the people who hunt the spheres. That means you're gonna have to change your outfit and choose your dressphere", Rikku started to bounce up and down on her heels, she was getting excited again at the thought of helping Lulu choose her new outfit.


"Rikku you never mentioned what I do!" complained Brother.
"Brother what DO you do?" Rikku retorted still bouncing on her heels. She left her brother speechless as all he did was sit in the driver's chair while the ship was set to auto-pilot.


"Anyway let's go change your outfit Lu!" Rikku said grabbing Lulu's arm.
"Wait Rikku I -"
"Quit complaining it'll be fun!"


In the space of a few seconds Rikku had dragged Lulu out of the door Paine calling after them.


"Wait she'll need her things!"
Rikku came running back dragging Lulu with her, "Opps forgot!" she said grabbing Lulu's case.


Lulu's face was of shock, "You're just going to let her do this to me?" she questioned Paine with a hint of annoyance.


"Yeah sure", Paine spoke seriously, "Yuna and I had to put up with it, now it's your turn".
Lulu sent Paine an evil look, "I'll get you for this!"
"Looking forward to it", Paine said winking at the mage's flustered face.


After what seemed like three days or so (or three hours) Rikku finally emerged from the cabin, she made her way to the bridge where the others were.


"All done!" she spoke clapping her hands together, "Paine she wants you to go see her first".


Without another word Paine made her way to the cabin, as the automatic door clicked open she was definitely pleasantly surprised. Lulu sat on a bar stool hands on her lap, her nails still painted purple and her makeup the same. Her hair however was tied back in one long plait which reached past her waist. She wore a black low-cut top which showed off her cleavage well, accentuating this was her necklace of pearls which dipped a little around the large mounds. Her skirt was made from black leather, long like the last yet a little more revealing as there was a split all the way up the side. One of her belts was around her waist. She wore elbow length black fingerless gloves and black boots 'like Yunie's' as Rikku would say.


'Wow' mouthed Paine as she eyed her lover up and down.


"You like?" Lulu asked as she got up from her seat and walked over to Paine.
"Very much so. It makes you look...sexy".
"Huh like I wasn't before?" she mockingly scolded Paine as she hardly pinched her buttocks.
"I'm not saying that you -"


Lulu silenced Paine with a fiery kiss, she smashed Paine against the bar knocking a few glasses over as she did.


"Excooose me mish but could yooou dooo this sooomewhere elsh?" barkeep spoke in his strange hypello voice. Lulu broke away from Paine at this.


"I'm sorry about that", she told the hypello who nodded in reply.


Paine stood staring at the mage, Lulu's lipstick smeared across her lips.
"I can see you're going to be trouble", Paine stated.
"But I know you'll like it that way", flirtatiously Lulu licked her lips before sealing them against Paine's. Paine moaned into the kiss as she felt Lulu's hand travel further down her side, it was just about to reach her groin when...


"Paine! Lulu! Come up here cause Lulu needs to choose her dress sphere!" Rikku's high-pitched voice boomed over the speaker.


The lovers broke their kiss any sighed.
"It seems as if she always knows when to butt in. She's not even in the room and she's still able to. Boy is she getting hurt".


Chuckling Lulu soothingly put her hand on Paine's shoulder, "Don't worry love, we can continue tonight, I promise".


Giving each other one last tender kiss the women both headed for the bridge, looking forward to Lulu's promise Paine thought to herself Boy is this day going to be long!



Oh which dressphere shall Lulu choose? And how rude shall I make their erm 'night time endeavours'? Hmmmm
Sign up to rate and review this story