Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreaming With A Broken Heart

Chapter 13

by savedbymcr15 0 reviews

Ray and Frank arrive at the hospital, and they learn about what Mikey's done.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-09 - Updated: 2010-07-09 - 460 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's heart was pounding harder than it ever had before. He couldn't believe what he'd done. This wasn't what anyone would want for him. He felt as though he had let many people down. He looked up as he heard footsteps approaching him. He met the eyes of a doctor.

"Do you have any recollection of what happened to your brother?"

"He was arguing with our grandfather, and I guess that somewhere during that he got stabbed, because people don't just randomly combust like that." Mikey replied. Being back in this building was taking a toll on him. He and Gerard had just started to overcome the whole "Eliza" problem, and now they were back here with a much bigger problem on their hands.

"Do you have any proof that he was stabbed?" The doctor asked. Mikey glared. How could he ask that?

"Our grandfather had a knife with blood on it, and he threatened to stab me, too."

"Alright, we'll keep that in mind."

Mikey felt his anger dissolve into sadness and fear. He heard more footsteps approaching, and looked up, ready to yell at the doctor. Instead, he saw Ray and Frank.

"We got here as fast as we could." Ray said, breathing irregular, proving that he and Frank had run through the hospital. Frank nodded in agreement, also trying to catch his brath.

Mikey silently observed them. He didn't know how he was going to explain to his friends that he had murdered someone. He also didn't know how he was going to tell then that Gerard was the person that they were all there for. At this moment, Frank pointed out Gerard's absence.

"Where's Gerard? Didn't you call him, too?"

Mikey's face crumpled. That was all they needed to see to know that Gerard wasn't okay.

"Mikey, what happened to him?" Ray asked, kneeling in front of him.

"He's hurt, Ray. That monster came back, and now Gee's hurt again!" Mikey cried.

"Who came back?" Frank asked.

"Our grandfather..." Mikey replied, his voice shaking.

"What?! Well, what did he do to Gee?" Ray asked, worry showing clearly.

"He...Stabbed him. He threatened to stab me, too!"

"Are you okay?" Frank asked, immediately moving as if to check Mikey over for injury.

Mikey shook his head.

"Where is your grandfather now?"

As soon as Ray asked, Mikey started sobbing.

"I did something really bad, guys."

"I'm sure it's not that bad..." Frank spoke hesitantly.

"My grandfather is in the morgue." Mikey whispered.

Ray and Frank looked at each other, and then back at Mikey.

"What do you mean, Mikes? How did he get there?"

Mikey shook, and looked Frank and Ray in the eyes. He drew in a sharp breath.

"I put him there. I killed him."
Sign up to rate and review this story