Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Melodia Who

Chapter 5: The First Time

by MelodiaSnape 0 reviews

Melodia and Severus find each other again in every way

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Snape, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-04-29 - Updated: 2006-04-29 - 2659 words

1Moving
Chapter 5: The First Time

After their tea and cookies, Melodia realized what she needed to do. Drake was a dear man, but she had to find a way to keep him from returning without seeming dismissive or rude. Planning ahead to create the opportunity, she invited him out for a ride. An invitation which Drake eagerly accepted

"I have to go in and change," she said sweetly. "Then, I will saddle my horse. I should be ready in a half hour or so."

Drake quickly offered to saddle Black Diamond for her and meet her at the pasture gate sooner.

Knowing she needed to check on her uncle, she graciously accepted his offer, but warned him it would still be close to a half hour until she was ready. Begrudgingly, he agreed and strode off toward the pasture with a wink.

She entered the kitchen with every intension of cleaning the tea set, but decided it could wait until after her ride with Drake. Besides, she was hoping that her uncle Albus was awake, so she could talk to him about Drake. She also needed to inform him of the course of action she had planned to dissuade his return.

She learned, from Dumbledore, that Severus had just been in to see him and administered another dose of potion. He was fast becoming groggy again, so she kissed him on the forehead and left him to his rest.

Melodia had chosen to wear a pair of faded blue jeans and a loose fitting tank top. She didn't want to bother with her riding habit or boots because of the summer heat. The rides she usually took with Drake often lasted better than three hours, especially, when wanted to stop and take a rest by the stream that divided his land and hers.

As she hurried along her preparations, she decided to leave a note for Severus and her uncle explaining where she had gone. She left it in the foyer sticking out of the top of her extravagant flower arrangement, which was centered on the Victorian table.

By the time she had dressed and peeked in on Dumbledore once more, it was well after two o'clock. That meant it would be time for supper by the time she returned. Since it was her last ride with Drake, she didn't feel badly about spending the afternoon with him.

Little did she know, Severus had been watching her every move. He watched her place an envelope in the planter, before disappearing into the kitchen and out of the door.

Upon closer examination, he saw that it was addressed to him. Curiously, he opened the letter and read:



Severus,

Please don't be concerned. I have gone riding with an old friend. Let Uncle Albus know that I am alright and I will check in with him later.

Black Diamond needs the exercise and there are other matters that I should address immediately.

I will explain in detail later.
Love,

Melodia


P.S. I should be home sometime after five o'clock


He reread the letter several times in quick succession.

"Old friend indeed," he muttered to himself, then added, "immediately address other matters?"

He folded the letter and stuffed it roughly back into the envelope, placed it nonchalantly upon Dumbledore's night table and set out toward the kitchen.


Drake's horse threw a shoe, and they ended up walking back home. She couldn't leave him out there with a lame horse, all alone, or ride back while he walked. She dismounted and walked with him as far as the creek. He tried in earnest to persuade her to have dinner with him, but she knew that was impossible. In the end, it turned out to be much better that way. Saying good-bye was hard enough on her as it was.

He sat on the warm grass beside the rolling creek and beckoned her to join him. Her heart was aching with the knowledge of what she had to do. In the end, however, it would benefit him far more than lying to him again. She sat beside him and he looked lovingly into her eyes. Melodia patted his hands and thanked him for a lovely afternoon.

"I really should get back," she told him truthfully. "I am very tired, and I still have a million things to do before bedtime." He looked at her differently this time, and before she realized it, he had drawn her into his arms.

"I love you Melodia," he said breathlessly as he kissed her tenderly on the mouth. "I've been waiting forever to tell you that and I just couldn't wait any longer."

He looked so young at that moment, almost like a boy. She knew then that her decision to modify his memory was the right one. She would never love him the way he obviously loved her. He needed to move on, and fall in love with someone who could return those feelings honestly. Not remembering her would be a step in the right direction. There was no doubt.

She smiled sweetly and backed out of his tight embrace. " I know you do, Drake, and... I am sorry...Oblivate!" she commanded, with tears in her eyes. His face became a blank canvas as he stared into the distance. Immediately, she repaired the horses shoe,and then spoke to him again.

"Hello Sir? Er... are you alright?" she asked.

He shook his head and answered. "Oh, yes. I guess I must have been daydreaming." His voice was just the same, but his expression was still very blank.

"Okay. See ya!" she called over her shoulder as she rode away, and then vanished before he could speak again.


When Melodia finally arrived back at home, it was almost seven o'clock. She was frantic that Severus and her uncle would be worried, especially since she estimated a much earlier time for them to expect her.




Snape walked briskly down the hall, through the double curtains that separated the east wing from the remainder of the house, and saw no one. He moved to the staircase where he looked over the balcony and railings, as he took steps two at a time to the bottom. Still, there was no one.

"Damn!" He swore under his breath. Where is she? he thought. She should have been back a long time ago, and it is about to be dark. he thought, as he descended the stairs to the foyer.

God only knows what he was going to tell Dumbledore if he woke up and asked for her. He could absolutely throttle her!

Just as he was about to climb the stairs, he saw her coming down. She was already in her nightgown and robe. It was evident that she had been there for a while. Their eyes met, and for moment, he wanted to run to her, hold her, kiss her, pick her up, carry her to his room and take her! As if she felt this, her face flushed bright red and she smiled at him so sweetly, he was ashamed of his thoughts.

He stood stark still as she approached him, and then, in a voice that was silkier than ever, he said, " I see that you have finally remembered where home was, " as he raised an eyebrow.

"Shaggy, please," she said humbly, "I have had a very tiresome afternoon, and I really don't need to be lectured."

He smiled sarcastically at her last and retorted, "Really? Did the Old Muggle try and kidnap you, my dear?"

"You know? You are really not very funny, Severus," she spat back at him. "If you MUST know, his horse threw a shoe and we ended up walking back," she finished, with a look of triumph on her face.

"Dear God! The silly Muggle can't even ride a bloody horse? Well, perhaps he is just too old for that type of activity anymore. You know, he did look old enough to be your father, Loddie, or is that what you prefer? He sneered, utterly pleased with his cheek.

Melodia was dumbfounded. "What is your problem, Severus? Are you jealous or something?" she shot back instantly.

Her face flushed with guilt for a moment, remembering Drake's embrace and the loving way he had kissed her. Although Drake Mateszoff was not the man she wanted, she preferred his actions to the man standing right in front of her that was acting like an ass! She glared at him, almost daring him to answer her.

Severus watched her as she spoke, and realized that he was jealous.

There was no denying it now, but he wrestled inwardly with what to do about it. Severus was in so much danger, and almost everyone believed him to be dead. Those who didn't believe that wanted nothing more than to find and murder him. He stood listening and watching her, mesmerized by her presence and believing that at last, he may have honestly met his match, as she had suggested only a few nights before.


His expression softened a bit, and Melodia glimpsed, at that moment, the brooding dark headed boy that she kissed in Honeydukes on that fateful day so many years ago.

"Forgive me, Loddie. I didn't mean those dreadful things I said to you," he said honestly. He held out his hand for her to grasp.

For an instant she was speechless, but she stepped down one step closer to him. As he stepped up to meet her, Severus knew that he could wait no longer, and before she could answer, he pulled her into his arms.

This time it was a passionate embrace that she had only ever dreamed of, and suddenly his mouth found hers. Her body betrayed her as she swooned and gave way to feel of him. She shuddered slightly as his tongue began to probe her mouth like a search light, and she responded in kind.

He pulled away slightly, gazing into her precious face. Shocked at what he had just done, he tried to find the words that he longed to say to her. His body was telling him to claim her, but his mind was still very hazy.

She looked at him astonishingly, and said softly, "Wow, where did that come from?" He said nothing, but kissed her again in response. She stood on her tip-toes and wrapped her arms around his neck, in acceptance of his passionate kiss.

They stood on the staircase kissing and holding each other. His fear of physical contact gone, his large smooth hands found her buttocks, which he expertly began to message then gently and lovingly moved upwards on her trembling body. First to her hips, then waist, arms, shoulders and neck. At last, he was held her tiny face in his hands. He pulled back gently and stared into her beautiful brown eyes. There was no mistaking what she saw in his this time, it was love, mingled with penned up passion and desire.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" he crooned, as his lips swept her nose, cheek and ear.

Quivering almost uncontrollably, she breathed, "I think I have an idea."

He drew back, as if she had slapped him and pushed his hair out of his face.

Severus leaned in for one last, small kiss, then all but growled, "Think? Then clearly I should demonstrate!" With that, he swiftly swept her off her feet into his arms.

She cried out in surprise at his sudden show of forcefulness, and then buried her face in his neck, sobbing softly with delight as he cradled her against him and carried her up the staircase.



Paying no attention to where he was taking her, with her eyes closed tight, she continued to shiver and sob.

"Alohomora", she heard him say, and instantly they were in his room.

Snape verily glided across the room to his oversized bed and gently laid her upon it. His gaze was fixed on his beautiful lady's face. The tears and sobs escaping her caused his heart to swell so much that he was left overcome with emotion.

"Why are you crying, Love? Are you frightened?" He was leaning over her and watching her face, as he awaited his answer.

"Yes... that is... a little bit," she heard herself say.
His face reflected disappointment, and she was worried that she had hurt him, so immediately, she added, "Only because I want to please you, and I am not sure that I know how."

Something strongly resembling relief crossed his features, and he tenderly said, "You are a virgin, then?"

Nodding, she closed her eyes and tears began to fall freely from them.

"No. Don't cry, Loddie." Just as his last words were spoken, again, he found her mouth and he kissed her more passionately than he had on the stairs.

She wrapped her arms about his neck as his warm, moist tongue slid lovingly over her teeth and lips, then plunged again and again into the depths of her eager mouth. Dear God! He tasted so good! she thought dreamily. His breath quickened with each passing moment.

Slowly, he lifted himself to his forearms to face her, still nearly breathless from their kiss.

"I love you Loddie, and I want you more than you will ever know," he said in a whisper. "I truly do, but if this is too much for you, tell me now."

"No," she answered. "I love you too, Severus," she drawled. "Please don't stop. I need you..."

He interrupted her sentence with another kiss before he spoke again.

"I need for you, Melodia, to be sure of this. If we continue, you know what it will mean," he said gently.

"Yes," she heard herself say, but she did not. She didn't care what it meant. All she wanted was to become a woman with this man. Severus was the only man in the world she had ever, or would ever submit to.

Through tear stained eyes, she watched for his reaction, frightened that he might pull away. She tightened her arms around him and clung to him as if it were for her very life, and then released her arms and let them rest above her head.

Snape said nothing, but gently brushed away the hair from her face.

"Please Severus. I'm ready. I want you to make me a women... your woman. And I have never been more sure of anything, ever in my life."

She reached for his hair, which was now hanging in lose locks about his face, and took a lock in each hand. Then, she let them glide through her fingers as she caressed his handsome jaw-line, just as she had done in Honeyduke's so many years before.

She thought she saw a tear rolling from his eye when she pleaded, "I want my first time, and all other times, to be with only you; beginning tonight."

He kissed her lovingly and whispered in a dusky voice, "Very well love, this night shall be yours. I promise to love you so completely, that you will experience ecstasy unlike any other."

He kissed her face, her shoulders, and the nape of her neck as he explored her body. With the greatest of patience and self control, he removed her nightdress and spent what seemed to be hours exploring her body with his magical hands. She moaned softly as they drifted over her body, messaging and stroking all of her most delicate places.

At last, as they were lying naked together, she caressed his smooth abdomen and buttocks. He moaned with anticipation at her touch and kissed her eyes when she cried out again as he entered her. The sharp piercing pain was immediately replaced by an emotion she had never experienced before.

After their lovemaking, she slept in his arms. It was the most restful night of sleep either of them had experienced in their lives.
Sign up to rate and review this story