Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Miss you

I Miss you chapter 5

by PatrickStumpisaBAMF 0 reviews

Patricks been chucked out of the hospital room could everything be that bad?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-13 - 306 words

0Unrated
Pete was in pain. He felt like his insides were being ripped out. What exactly had happened to his body. Hed been drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness when the doctor had been explaining it all. The only thing he had heard clearly was that he was going to die. That had hit him hard. Like a bullet had flown through his lungs and somehow taken all his breath away. This was hell. Patrick wasn't there to hold his hand or whisper words of comfort in his ear and it happened. Because he know what this was. This was death.

He felt the doctors fingers sliding over his body. Every now and then he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen but other than that his body was completely numb. If he was dying right now, and he was sure he was, he wanted Patrick to be beside him. But the doctors had thrown him out. He could hear his voice screaming for him but he couldn't feel his mouth moving. It seemed like it was in slow motion that he saw patricks scared eyes looking through the window in the door then turn and run away. Then everything went black.

flashback
the fight.

Patrick sat there. He was just updating his blog when he received and email. It didn't say where it was from and all it had in it was a link. He clicked the link. His internet took a while to load but when it did Patrick was shocked. It was pictures of Pete and that girl ashlee simpson, sha had a bad reputation for messing boys around and by the look of Pete he seemed to be letting her mess him around well. He scrolled down the page to look at the comments.

MrsPeterWentz – oh anyone think shes the future mrs Wentz ??

Peterick
Sign up to rate and review this story