Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Miss you

I Miss you chapter 6

by PatrickStumpisaBAMF 0 reviews

will Pete be all right now?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-13 - 774 words

0Unrated
Patrick walked slowly down to the reception area where he had last seen Joe and Andy. As he thought he would he found then both asleep. Joes head was on andys shoulder and they both looked very peaceful. He went over and sat down next to them. They both woke up when he sat down.
"rick how is he?" Joe asked curiously
"I think" he couldn't bring himself to say it "I think he just died"
there were gasps from both sides of him.
"I didn't see much they pushed me out of the room. And then I couldn't stay near the room anymore because it hurt too much. I don't want him to be dead but if he is im going after him and you two cant stop me"
he stopped talking at that moment as a doctor came over to talk to them.
"are you the people here to see Mr Peter Wentz?" he asked
"yeah we are" Patrick replied in a shaky voice expecting the worse.
"well we had a little scare then. But we managed to stabalise him and we think were out of the worse of it. Hopefully he should survive now." He told them calmly "oh and you can all go up and see him now"
Patrick raced to the lift. This time he couldn't wait to see Pete knowing that he was still alive. The lift arrived and he bounded in but this time accompanied by Joe and Andy. The lift set off much slower than it had seemed last time.the doors slid open and he ran down the corridor. He opened the door and looked in but Pete wasn't sitting there. There was some old man with what looked strangely like a metal pole sticking slightly out of his chest. He really didn't want to be that guy. He quickly closed the door and looked at the number. It was one room to far. He moved to the room on the right and opened the door. Pete was lying there on the bed just as he had been before. There was only one change, his eyes were open, Patrick could see the light shining off them. He moved closer and saw tears clinging to the eyelashes and the faint trace of tear marks down his grubby skin.
"panda" Patrick started "you're my little survivor, I don't know what id have done if you died."
" you would have carried on with life and stuff" Pete smiled for the first time. It made his face look a lot less sore and bruised.
He looked over patricks shoulder and saw Andy and Joe standing halfway through the door obviously scared to ruin the moment.
Pete smiled again and beckoned them over. The placed themselves in various plastic hospital chairs around the bed and talked for what seemed like hours. After a while joe announced he needed to go home and sleep and soon after Andy followed suit.
It was just Pete and Patrick in the room then. Pete shuffled over on the bed so that there was a space next the him. He them grabbed hold of patricks arm and dragged him down next to him. Slowly Patrick leaned his head in tilting it slightly to the left. Pete was doing the same. Their lips bumped together and stayed there for an age. The kiss slowly got harder and more heated. The door opened and a nurse walked in. she stopped at the sight of Pete and Patrick and started stuttering how sorry she was for intruding
"oh its fine" Pete reassured her "I bet you're here to put me back to sleep aren't you?"
"yeah I am" she smiled at him "it'll help you get better faster, and then you can do whatever you want"
she injected a clear liquid into Pete's iv tube and then left.
" well it seems I have to sleep now" smirked Pete "are you gonna go home or stay here?"
"oh im staying here Pete" Patrick smiled back "do you really think im leaving your side after whats happened"
"I guess not" came Pete's drowsy voice.
Pete was asleep within five minutes. Patrick just lay there next to him staring at his perfect face. Yes, it was still perfect no matter how disfigured it was. Eventually he became drowsy. He knew he wasn't going to wake up for a while. He hadn't really had a good night sleep for the past week and he'd been awake for most of the night too. He closed his eyes against the hospital light and fell into a comfortable nightmare free sleep. Just what he needed.
Sign up to rate and review this story