Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Miss you

I Miss you chapter 8

by PatrickStumpisaBAMF 0 reviews

New Album? I think so

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-13 - 688 words

0Unrated
They went into the studio to work on the new album about a month after Andy suggested it. Working on as many demos as possible Pete thought that Patrick wouldn't be able to last much longer but somehow he managed it. They worked for weeks finally picking the songs that they wanted to be on the album. the time was set to make the announcement for the new album and so on that day they all piled into the back of the black limousine parked outside the studio. Patrick still looked slightly pale but he seemed to be getting better. They reached the destination and all was well.
Pete clambered out first and was soon followed by the rest of the band. They all shuffled into the press conference room and sat behind the raised table. Pete was the first on to talk
"we have called this press conference today to make an announcement" he explained "we are about to start recording a new album, we have already picked some of the songs that are going to appear on the album and it should be realeased in a couple of months, that is all, goodbye" and he got up and waked towards the car slowly followed by Patrick. Andy and Joe looked a bit confused but followed on afterwards.
"Pete" Patrick called after him "why did you end it so quickly?"
"because I want to get back to the studio" he snapped back, but Patrick could tell that he wasn't telling the truth.
"fine yeah whatever, you cant even tell me the truth now can you" Patrick shouted at his steadily retreating back "I thought I was your best friend Pete, but then that doesn't matter to you does it, all that matters is fame and money and getting as many girls as you can."
At that Pete turned round and started running towards Patrick. He grabbed him by the neck and shoved him against the wall "are you calling me a whore" he spat at him "because Patrick if you are you can go jump off a bridge before I push you myself."
He dropped him but purposely made sure that his head hit the wall hard. "I tried to help you, Bastard!"
Patrick sat there for a while feeling shocked and dazed at what had just happened. He could faintly hear the clicks of camera's and the scribbles of pens but he didn't care.
Tears slowly trickled out of the corners of his eyes and he sat there sobbing . he heard the faint sounds of the other two running over to him but their hushed condolences met deaf ears. He finally managed to haul himself to his feet and walk to the car. He couldn't see the door handle to open it with but it was opened by a helpful bodyguard anyway.
The whole car journey he just sat and stared out of the window while silent tears streamed down his face. The weather seemed to have picked up on his mood because it began to rain, huge fat drops of rain plodded onto the sunroof in a steady rhythm. Slowly the rain got heavier as the weight on patricks chest got heavier. They reached his house and someone opened the door. He fell out of the car and stumbled up the driveway. There were no paparazzi here yet but he supposed they would all be at Pete's apartment. He was the star. Not stupid Patrick stump. Patrick stump with the horrible body and hair and everything. He just wasn't cut out to be a musician. He patted his pockets looking for the key to his house. He couldn't find them so he used the key that he hid under the stone by the door. He swung the door open and kicked it back shut as soon as he was over the threshold. He stood with his back against the wall and suddenly felt very dizzy. The world appeared to be swimming before his eyes.he tried to clutch onto something as he fell and bashed his head onto the coffee table. The world went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story