Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Miss you

I Miss you chapter 9

by PatrickStumpisaBAMF 0 reviews

crap, what ever will Pete do now

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-13 - 445 words

0Unrated
Pete slammed the door of his small flat. This was all patricks fault. He had started it, again. But had he. Pete had been the one to get angry at nothing. The one who had stormed out. He ran into the only bedroom and slammed the door. he threw his old dresser on the floor and tipped over his wardrobe. They were both empty of course. All of his stuff was at patricks house. That made his even more angry and he punched the wall. He fell to the floor as the pain shot up his arm. Why did this have to happen. He loved Patrick and he was sure that before today Patrick had loved him too. He wasn't so sure now. Patrick probably hated him right now and would be burning all his clothes in the garden. He picked himself up off the floor and dragged the door open. It was harder to open than usual because there was a chest of drawers in front of it but he managed. Almost crawling he dragged himself along the floor. He headed into the kitchen and up to the worktop. He hauled his body into an upright position and reached out for the knife block infront of him. He picked out the sharpest looking knife and tugged it out of its holder. Pete stumbled into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Hopefully this would be the last time he would have to do this. With a flick of his wrist he turned on the bath water and watched as it slowly dribbled into the dusty bath. As soon as the bath was halfway full he jumped straight in fully clothed. The water was freezing but he didn't care. It was a relief after the terrible day.
The knife was on the floor next to the bath and Pete slowly bent over the edge to pick it up. He brought it up to his wrist and slowly and painfully started to carve into it. After a while the whole bathroom seemed red with blood and Pete was feeling extremely faint and ill. Finally he made the last cut and collapsed. He had no energy or blood left in him to keep going. He knew he would die there. Nobody would come looking for him. They would all be too angry with him for everything that he had done. And if they did see him they would leave him there to die. As he slipped into unconsciousness he could have sworn that he heard the door bang open and a fairly loud gasp but he was too far into the blackness to know who I was.
Sign up to rate and review this story