Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Birth

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-07-28 - Updated: 2010-07-28 - 852 words

0Unrated
sorry it's been son long since I updated. I've been meaning to put these chapters up for a while, but never got around to typing them up. I hope you likeyy
xoxo
Nikki


-1 month later-

Shadow’s POV

Brendon saw a few doctors and shit like that. It actually only took two and a half weeks. He spent a lot of time with Gabe as well, though.

Anyways, I was standing in the waiting room of the hospital with Brendon and Ryan, waiting for Jaye because Cat was about to give birth. I felt really sorry for her, which was weird, because I had never felt like that before. Since Cat and I no longer went to school (I got myself kicked out on Cat’s last day for attempting to strip in the principal’s office. I knew I’d go to extremes) we had had a lot of time to prepare. I was freaking out, running up and down the corridors, trying not to scream because Jaye wasn’t normally late for anything. In fact, he was always early. We’d been at the hospital for eight hours and my iPod had run out of charge. A nurse walked towards us, smiling.
‘It’s a boy. Would the father like to meet his son? She wants people in the room now’ the nurse said.
‘He’s not here yet’ I sighed, a wave of fear rushing over me. I often worried about things.
‘Okay. Well, Catriona wants Jaye, Shadow, Ryan and Brendon’ the nurse said.
‘That’s us!’ Ryan smiled. Ryan and Brendon stood up and began to walk to Cat’s room. I was holding Ryan’s left hand and Brendon’s right. Suddenly, I stopped dead as a patient was wheeled in behind me. I turned around and underneath all of the blood; I could see bright aqua hair. I wanted to through up. No, fuck that. I wanted to throw up and then die.
‘Jaye!’ I screamed, racing towards the doctors that were surrounding him, the ones that were wheeling him in. I’d grown to love Jaye like a brother and to see him looking pretty much dead in a hospital was so distressing.
‘Do you know him?’ the doctor asked.
‘Yeah. He was on his way here, his son has just been born’ I sighed, staring at Jaye. He looked lifeless.
‘He was speeding’ the doctor told me. I knew that that made sense but I had so many questions. I knew that before I could ask them, though, I had to be physically and mentally able to speak.
‘He hit a brick wall’ the first doctor told me, noticing the awkward, confused look on my face.
‘He’s gonna be okay though, right?’ I asked, my sentence sounding like one word where I was talking so fast.
‘We don’t think he’s gonna make it... I’m sorry...’ the second doctor sighed. Tears poured down my cheeks and I couldn’t get them to stop. Jaye needed to be there for his son. I turned around and walked back to Brendon and Ryan, unsure of how I was going to be able to face Cat... or even look at Lauri. I knew Lauri would be his name; it had been decided for months.
‘we can’t tell her’ Brendon sighed.
‘I know. I wasn’t going to’ I sighed, hugging Brendon. He wiped away my tears and Ryan sorted out my makeup. The three of us walked into the room Cat was staying in.
‘Heya!’ I said, faking a smile.
‘Hey! Look at Lauri! He’s asleep though’ Cat smiled, obviously proud of her baby son.
‘Aww’ I giggled, staring at the tiny baby. He looked so delicate and fragile.
‘What’s wrong? And where is Jaye?’ Cat asked noticing the tension and awkwardness.
‘Umm....’
‘Where is he, Shade? Brendon? Ryan? Where is he?’ Cat said, trying not to yell as she stared at each of us. We seemed vacant and the boys’ silence was just suspicious. I;m pretty sure she could sense something was up too.
‘He’s dying’ I whispered.
‘What the fuck?’ Cat hissed.
‘It’s true. He was speeding on his way here and hit a brick wall. The doctors don’t think he’s gonna make it’ Brendon sighed.
‘He’ll prove them wrong’ Cat smiled. Oh, how wrong she was though. It was literally only seconds after she said that a nurse walked in with a sincere and solemn expression on her face.
‘I’m sorry, but Jaye didn’t make it’ the nurse sighed ‘We’ll give you some time...’ The nurse continued, turning around and leaving the room. She wasn’t only leaving the room; she was leaving four distraught teenagers and a newborn baby. I couldn’t stop crying. Neither could Cat. Or Brendon. Or Ryan. Then, Lauri woke up and started crying too. The supposedly most perfect day had turned into the worst day. It was so nightmare-like that I hoped it wasn’t true. But, unfortunately, I knew it was.
Sign up to rate and review this story