Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Cupid

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-07-28 - Updated: 2010-07-28 - 386 words

1Exciting
another chapter.
hope you likeyy
xoxo
Nikki


-4 weeks later-

Gabe’s POV

‘Calm down! It’s not that bad!’ I said, trying to calm Pete, who was trying to overdose. He had come to William and my house the night before, saying that Frank had broken up with him.
‘He doesn’t love me! He doesn’t want me! He loves Gerard!’ Pete yelled.
‘Well... what about Patrick?’ I asked.
‘He’s so nice to me...’ Pete sighed, drifting off into a daydream.
‘You like him!’ I laughed.
‘No, I don’t!’ Pete insisted.
‘You do! Admit it!’ I giggled.
‘Fine then! He said, trying not to laugh. ‘I like him. But he’d never love a fuck-up like me...’ Pete sighed.
‘I wouldn’t be too sure’ I smiled. That was about when Frank and Gerard walked into my bedroom, the room Pete and I were in.
‘I’m moving in with my boyfriend, so you can have the house’ Frank smiled, kissing Gerard.
‘Good, because I bought the place anyway’ Pete muttered.
‘What about Patrick?’ I asked.
‘He can live on the streets if he wants. I mean, it’s not like he’s got anywhere else to go’ Gerard sighed as a sobbing Patrick walked into the room. Pete and I raced over to him and hugged him as Gerard and Frank stood there awkwardly.
‘We should go. I’m so sorry about all this shit, by the way. I guess Ryan was right though...’ Frank sighed as he and Gerard left.
Pete’s POV
‘He’s right. This is what Ryan predicted’ I sighed.
‘Pete... I didn’t really ever love Gerard. I want you...’ Patrick smiled. I hugged him tightly before kissing him passionately. I felt my jeans get a little bit (well, a lot) tighter. I forgave Frank and Gerard straight away. I mean, none of us ever fucked (surprisingly). But Patrick and I knew this was about to change. And apparently, so did Gabe, who was still in the room.
‘Err... condoms and lube are in the bathroom’ Gabe smiled, racing downstairs to William (who we’d all forgotten was even in the house... well... except Gabe, obviously) not at all bothered by the fact that two of his best friend were about to fuck in his house.
Sign up to rate and review this story