Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Blood

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-08-15 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 307 words

1Exciting
here's an update
xoxo
Nikki


Shadow's POV

I walked into my bedroom, hating myself again. This would always happen. I knew I needed help, but I was too scared to even think about it. I grabbed a razor and repetitively cut my thighs and wrists. The pain was almost unbearable. Not that I really cared. It was what happened next that I really care about. I could hear someone knocking on the door, the knocking getting quieter as my surroundings faded. I heard the door open and a lot of screaming, but that's it. Everything was silent and black.

Gabe's POV

I stared at Shadow, who was lying in front of me. I knew I had to call an ambulance and try to put pressure on her wounds but there were so many. This had become a common thing. Whenever she felt really down, this is what she'd do. And we'd find her. It happened a lot. She was never put on suicide watch though.

Brendon's POV

I walked into the apartment with Ryan, Cat and Lauri to hear screaming. I raced towards the source of the sound, which was coming from Shade's room. She was lying on the floor and Gabe was just staring at her. He was shaking and screaming. Then again, who could blame him? He'd never seen her like this before. He'd only heard about it when people told him.

Shadow's POV

I woke up in a white room, the smell of disinfectant smothering me. Everyone's eyes were fixed on me. And by everyone I mean Gabe, William, Brendon, Ryan, Cat, Toni, Jon, Spencer, Tré, Billie Joe, Mike, Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Bob, Ray, Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe. Everyone started saying how happy they were that I was awake as I wondered how he fuck they'd let that many people in the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story