Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Crazy

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-09-10 - Updated: 2010-09-10 - 238 words

0Unrated
new charcter this chapter xD yay
hope you likey
xoxo
Nikki


Daeo's (Day-o)POV

I couldn't believe the mystery girl was back. I walked past the door of the room she way in again and smiled. I'd become obsessed with her without meaning. I could tell she felt unloved and in pain. Emotional pain. She blinked across the room, tears streaming down her cheeks. It was only a guess, but I figured she was explaining to her... umm.. large family. The room was cramped full of visitors.
'Daeo? Daeo, sweetie, time for your shot' A nurse said, leading me away from the mystery girl. I was there because my family REFUSED to allow the hospital to discharge me until I was completely stable. But, instead of helping me, the hospital insisted on injecting me with a possibly lethal cocktail of drugs that were supposed to 'improve' my condition. Or make me into a zombie.
'Sarah, please, don't make me take them' I whispered.
'I have to, Daeo. Your parents said-'
'No, you don't. They don't help me, they make me worse. I can't even control myself after the drugs' I whispered as we walked back into my room. She nodded and smiled. It took them a year to decide whether to allow me out of the room or not. You know, despite living in a hospital, I was actually okay. Screwed in the head, but I was okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story