Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > On Tour (The Black Parade)

Meeting Her

by AddixxSin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-28 - Updated: 2010-07-28 - 651 words

0Unrated
Addie Pov.

"You have your cell phone? Your charger? Don’t forget your make up bag! You have a book? It’s a long flight to New Jersey!" My mother ranted as I waited in the airport. I had won a contest to live on a bus with my favorite band for their world tour and I was desperately trying to hold in my screams of excitement. I loved their music and had never really gotten to know the people behind the band.

“Tab, she’s fine. Leave her be.” My dad said patting my moms shoulder. “Her flights here anyway, so its time to say goodbye.” My dad added as he hugged me.

“Bye dad. Bye mom.” I said giving them hugs and I started my walk through security and noticed a similar situation not too far away. A girl with an overstuffed backpack and a fat duffel bag at her feet was being hugged to death by a woman while a man and three boys laughed beside the scene. The girl looked to be around my age (17) and had curly brown hair. She looked pretty skinny and about as tall as me. I assumed the boys next to her were her brothers, except for the smallest because he had bright blonde hair.

I walked onto the plane and gave my suitcase to the airport people before I boarded. I had a backpack for my carry on bag and had a bunch of books, cds, my ipod, a rubix cube (I’ve never been able to solve that thing), and a bunch of other stuff that would keep me from getting bored. Like my sketch book and such.

I found my seat and it was right by the window. Now Im afraid of heights, but I love the high up view.

“Hey” The girl from the ground said as she sat next to me. “You must be Addie right? The girl from the MCR Contest?” She asked and I nodded. Curious of how she came to that conclusion. “Cool beans.Im Morgan. Im the other winner.”

She held out her hand for me to shake it and I did as she sat down next to me. She had really blue eyes and they matched the color of her power ranger’s shirt.

As she took out a book and started to read, I put my headphones in and listened to some Avenged Sevenfold as I fell asleep. I didn’t notice the plane taking off or Morgan poking me all the time, or us even landing. When I woke up all I noticed was “Yo White Girl! Get yo booty up!” Morgan said as she tossed my backpack at me. Hitting me in the face.

“Ouch! First off, you are white as well. Secondly, I think a book hit my lip.” I said feeling my lip for a split I knew was there. I pulled away my fingers and saw some blood. Joy.

“Im sorry dude. I think I have some tissues in my back pack.” She said reaching into her bag and pulling out some tissues. We did not get off on the right foot. I put it to my lip and followed her down the isle so we could get our bags. The band was supposed to pick us up at the airport, somewhere around here. Morgan and I grabbed our bags in silence and found a man holding a sign saying “Mcr contest winners”. Morgan raised her hand and tugged me over by my sweatshirt sleeve.

“Ah! Morgan and Addie right? Let’s go this way for the bus.” He said as he grabbed our bags and walked away.

“Come on slow poke!” Morgan said grabbing my shirt sleeve again and dragging me through a sea of people. I was still kind of sleepy so I followed them blindly through the crowed to meet our new roommates.
Sign up to rate and review this story