Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > This Is Not A Love Story

Pretty Boys and Stalkers

by DaniC 0 reviews

A certain someone follows Rogue home.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gambit,Rogue - Published: 2010-08-01 - Updated: 2010-08-02 - 641 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4 – Pretty Boys and Stalkers

Rogue burst out of Bayville high’s front doors just after the bell rang signaling the end of school for the day. She came to the street in front of the school. Looked to her right, then to her left and sighed.

“Are yah gonna be here everyday?” She asked the Cajun who was lying on a bench in front of a bus stop just a few feet from her.

“Most likely.” He said sitting up.

He’d been their everyday since their so-called ‘date’ and would follow her home. “It wasn’t a date.” She said sternly starting across the street. It wasn’t It wasn’t It wasn’t…

Remy followed her across the street and caught up to her side. “Can Ah say that y’looking especially beautiful today, Chere?”

“Not if you don’t want mah fist in yah’re face.” Said Rogue beginning to walk faster. Remy sped up along with her.

“Well y’ are.” He said. “And Remy said nothing about our date.”

“It wasn’t a date!” Snapped Rogue.

“So what have y’been up to, Chere?” Remy asked changing the subject.

“Yah mean since yesterday when yah stalked meh home?” Rogue asked.

“Oui.”

“Yah really have no lihfe if y’have time to annoy meh lihke this.” Said Rogue ignoring the question.

Remy shrugged. “Non, Remy has a life, its just devoted to you, Chere.”

“Oh yeah?” Rogue asked smirking. “What happened to Stacy?”

“Eh, She didn’t like the corset.”

“So you went for the blood red?”

“Non, Remy found a white one, it went better wit mah heels.”

“Ah’m not sure Ah’m comfortable with that last bit of information.” Said Rogue. “Course yah always have been a bit of a pretty boy.”

“What? I am rugged!”

“What with yah’re stubble?” Said Rogue poking Remy’s unshaved facial hair with one of her gloved hands. Remy moved his head so that Rogue’s hand got stuck between his cheek and his shoulder.

“You called Remy pretty.”

Rogue rolled her eyes and swiped her hand away. “No, Ah called yah a pretty boy, there’s a difference.”

“Not one dat Remy can see.” Said Remy.

“That mihght have to do with yah’re brain cell count.”

“You’re so mean to Remy.” Whined the Cajun with a pouty face that Rogue glared at.

“Ah thought yah were ‘rugged’.” She said.

“On the outside.”

“And what? On the inside you’re just an Cure-worshiping emotional bag of tears?” Rogue asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Well if Boys Don’t Cry…”

Rogue rolled her eyes. “Well Ah’m terribly sorry, Robert Smith.”

“Hey! Remy has much better hair than Robert Smith.”

“And back to the pretty boy.” Muttered Rogue.

“So? Remy be a man of complexity and many emotions.” Said Remy.

“That so? All Ah’ve seen is horny and annoying.” In a cute way. Rogue added. She sighed and made a mental note to slap herself later for the thought.

“Hey! I am not annoying, I’m adorable.”

Rogue fell into her thoughts and ignored what Remy had said. She really wasn’t interested in dating or boys or anything else that Kitty talked about. She’d decided along time ago that that wasn’t her, she was a loner (hence the name ‘rogue’) she didn’t need anyone else to make her happy. She was fine by herself.

“Chere?”

“Yeah?” Rogue asked.

“Remy feels accomplished.” Remy said proudly.

“Yeah? And why’s that?” Rogue asked.

“We made it all the back to the mansion and y’didn’t hit Remy once.” He said with that unimaginably charming smile of his.

Rogue rolled her eyes and smacked the back of his brunette head.
“Bye, Remy.”

“See y’ tomorrow, Chere.”

xXx

A/N: Sorry for the shortness
Sign up to rate and review this story