Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > She's Not A Bitch

She's Not A Bitch

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-06 - Updated: 2010-08-06 - 850 words

1Moving
Pink hair flowing. Black high heels walking through the hallway making noise. Noise drops down and all eyes stare at her mixing between fear, jealousy, and lust. Her big boobs bouncing up and down simultaneously with the boy's eyes. Her big hips swaying in a seductive way. Emerald green eyes ready to glare at anyone that stands in her way.

Snapshot: She was IT. She was THE Sakura Haruno. She was the bitch. She was the slut. She was known as the one who will tear up your territory and steal your boyfriend. Most of all…She was Sasuke Uchiha's number one fan girl.

Snapshot: He was IT. He was THE Sasuke Uchiha. He was the famous sexy looking god. He was in a group. He was known. And most of all…he and his friends HATE Sakura Haruno.

Sakura walked up to the Uchiha with a smirk.

"Hey,Sasuke-kun." He looked at her along with his friends.
"Oh great,look what the garbage truck hauled in." Sakura mock-laughed at Ino's comment.She looked back at Sasuke and smirked once again.
"So,how about you ditch your lame-o friends and come with me." Karin scoffed and got between her and Sasuke.

Snapshot:Karin,Sasuke's girlfriend.Also beautiful,but with way lesser curves than Sakura.

"Forget it,slut.He's my boyfriend." Karin watched as Sakura rolled her eyes at her comment.
"Fine,then I'll be on my way.Call me if you change your mind,Sasuke."
Sakura walked away,her same confident and sexy walk.
"One of these days,I'm gonna rip her hair from her head." Said Temari,Tenten agreeing with her.
As everybody in the group made comments,Hinata stayed silent watching Sakura walk away.

Sakura sat at the cherry blossom tree outside the school,leaning on it and closing her eyes peacefully.
Wind blew,and her hair flowed with it making her seem like a more peaceful kind of girl,and not the bitch everybody thought she was.
Along with Sasuke and the group,they ate lunch laughing about all sorts of things and Naruto's dumb actions.
As the wind blew hard against themsome papers went flying andall rushed to grab them.Hinata began to help,but then she noticed the cherry blossom tree,and then Sakura.
Her eyes widened at the peaceful Sakura sitting there.
She looked different.Absolutely different then how she always looked.Like a bitch.But she instead looked...normal.

Sakura opened her eyes and looked over.She saw Sasuke and the gang laughing as they picked up their papers and sat back down.
She felt tears coming,but fought them back.
She then remembered the words her mother told her when her father left.
Why can't I be like them?
She stood as she thought this and walked away,but not her usual walk.Just a normal,lonely walk that indicated she needed somebody there.


The gang entered the ice-cream shop and to the counter where a worker stood looking down at a book and reading.
"Hey,mind if we have some service?" Asked Sasuke to the worker and she nodded still looking down at the book.
He explained what they wanted and sat down along with the gang.
The worker began to get all he asked for,still reading the book.
"Wow,she must love reading." Said Ino making everybody nod.
The worker served all of them at once holding a tray,and still had a book on the other hand.
Everybody nodded in approval at the new worker's skills.
"Hey,you want a tip?" Asked Sasuke.She looked up and smile nodding.
Everybody gasped at who it was behind the book and hat.
"SAKURA??"
She stared at all of them wide-eyed and cleared her throat throwing her book behind the counter.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
She smirked and crossed her arms.
"I work here,dumbass,in case you haven't noticed the obvious." Sakrua replied back to Naruto making him glare.
"Now,how about that tip,Sasuke-kun."
He scoffed and glared straight at her.
"As if I'd ever give you any tip,slut."
Sakura face pouted at his comment and smirked after.
"So,the bitch needs money.They have a place where you belong and can give money...the prostitution place."
Sakura looked up at Ino abd stayed silent,before smirking and walking away with her usual walk.
"Well,I'm gonna go ahead and leave because I have no idea if this food is poisened." Tenten got up and walked out.Temari and Ino and Neji followed after.Soon everybody else walked out.Everybody,except Hinata.
"Umm,can I have another sundae?" Sakura looked up at her and smiled.
"Sure." Sakura got it quickly for her and sat down with her.
"So,w-what were y-you r-reading?" Sakura went and grabbed the book sitting quickly.
"I was reading...." Sakura talked with Hinata about her book,and soon they got into a conversation.
Hinata watched as Sakura happily smiled and laughed,and she smiled and laughed with her.
Sakura was definitely not the bitch everybody thought she was.
Not at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story