Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > She's Not A Bitch

The Bitch's New Friend

by K-JPOP 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-06 - Updated: 2010-08-06 - 750 words

0Unrated
Sakura entered the school and immediately caught sight of Sasuke.
"Hey,Sasuke-kun." The gang looked at her and literally groaned.
"Get Lost,scum bag." Sakura looked at Karin and just stared for a moment,before giving a smirk.
"Hey Karin,miss hanging out with me?" Karin glared for a moment before scoffing.
"Are you crazy,slut?" Sakura waved a bye to Sasuke and winked before leaving.She caught sight of Hinata and smiled.
"See you at the store?" Hinata nodded and they waved good-bye.
Everybody looked at Hinata and just stared.
"What?" Everybody sweatdroped at her question,until Naruto broke the silence.
"What are you doing talking to Haruno,babe?" Hinata smiled and shook her head.
"Sakura-chan is really nice.Actually,I'm gonna walk wit her.Saku-chan,wait up!" Sakura looked back and smiled waiting as Hinata ran up to her.They talked happily walking away from the gang.
"I think Sakura poisened her or even messed with her brain on ehr evil experiments."
Everybody simply nodded at Temari's comment and just stared.

Hinata also sat beside Sakura-chan in first period as everybody watched from their table in the back.
They began to tlak about possible things Sakura did with Hinata,as Sasuke stare at Sakura.
As she laughed and smiled,she looked like more of a goddess then a devilish slut.
Karin was trying to get Sasuke's attention,but he couldn't hear and kept staring.
Karin looked to where he was staring and immediately became angry as hell.She stomped over and grabbed Sakura by the shirt pulling her off of her chair.
"Karin,what are you doing?" Karin ignored Hinata and glared back at Sakura.
"What's your problem?" Asked Sakura glaring right back.
"You,slutty bitch!" Karin suddenly slapped Sakura making everybody gasp.
Hinata gasped and stared at Sakura.
Sakura stood silent and still,her face angled away from Karin's face.
"Go,Karin!" The gang cheered except for the guys.Karin smirked and crossed her arms.
"What are you gonna do,slut?" Sakura looked back and glared,biting her lip.
I can't hit her.I do,I'll definitely be expelled for sending a girl to the hospital.
Sakura was starting to breathe heavily now,and was holding back tears.Everybody stood silent waiting for what she would do.
"You scared?Come on,give me a punch." Karin began to taunt her beginning to drive her to the edge.
"Enough,you have to leave her alone,Karin." Sakura stared at Hinata in wide eyes as she defended her.
Hinata grabbed Sakura's hand and pulled her out of the room and to the bathroom.
"Yeah,Sakura definitely brainwashed her." Everybody nodded along with Naruto's comment and sat down.
Karin sat down by Sasuke and got her high-fives from the gang,except Sasuke.He just looked away thinking.

Hinata soaked the napkin in water as Sakura sat on the counter.
"Thanks,Hinata." Hinata smiled as Sakura murmured this and walked up to her giving her the wet napkin.
"No problem.But,why didn't you hit her back?" Sakura sighed at the question and shrugged.
"Many reasons and the only one I can tell you is that I can't afford to." Hinata nodded and sat beside her on the counter.
"So,you ready to go back to class?" Sakura sighed and looked at herself in the mirror to see no mark was made.She smiled and nodded.
They entered the class silently and sat down at their table.
"Hinata,come sit with us and leave the witch." Hinata looked at Karin and smiled shaking her head.
"Why not,babe?"
"Sorry,Naruto-kun,but I want to sit with Sakura."
"It's okay,I'm used to being alone." Hinata looked at Sakura and shook her head.
"Maybe to used to it.I'm sitting with you." Sakura stared at Hinata for a moment,before smiling happily.
"Okay."
Sasuke noticed the happiness in her eyes and almost gasped.Instead,he fell back as he rocked in his chair.
Everybody turned and guys laughed,as girls gasped.Sakura looked at Sasuke and gasped.
He stood up quickly and cleared his throat fixing his chair.
"You okay,Sasuke-kun?" Sasuke nodded at Karin question and ran his hand through his hair.
"Alright,class..." The teacher came in and began to teach the next lesson.Sasuke watched Sakura as she talked with Hinata secretely happily instead of secretely texting on her phone.
Either Sakura turned different,or just was never the person everybody thought she was.
Who are you,Sakura Haruno?
Sign up to rate and review this story