Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Darkness Of Flashbacks

Far, Far Away

by AlexandraSweden 3 reviews

Madison is slowly starting to give up on Jared. R/R and I love you ^^

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-07 - Updated: 2010-08-07 - 1430 words - Complete

2Ambiance
- Did you ever believe? Were you ever a dreamer? -

May 15th, 2007

Madison studied her papers carefully. "So..." She started and lifted her gaze up to look at her quiet patient. Jared crossed his legs and comfortably leaned back into the brown mocha-chair. Everything in that damned therapy room was uninteresting and already explored. He blew out a mouthful of air in a loud huff. Madison shook her head, but her lips twitched upwards. She and Jared had spent a few hours together every day since he got there, and she was getting strangely attached to the silent singer. "We should probably talk about that drawing that you made right before you passed out." She said and wrote something down on a pad. Jared shook his head violently as he didn't want to get into that subject.

Two days ago Madison had asked him to draw something on a sheet of paper, and he had actually done it. The things he put down on that paper meant a lot to him, and was probably the thing that triggered the flashback. Talking about it with Madison meant that she would try to figure it out, and he would give her glares when she was totally out in the air and shrug at everything else.

"But we won't do it today." Madison declared and grinned. Jared smiled briefly as it satisfied everything that he had hoped for. Madison coughed and smirked viciously. "We'll save that conversation for tomorrow's session." She said, trying to hold back laughter. Jared felt like slapping his head and groan loudly. Madison was teasing him and that was something the big ladies-man Jared Leto wasn't used to. He shot her a look that excluded just how much he disapproved of talking about such matters. Madison grinned and her grey eyes sparkled with mischief. The psychiatrist knew that she had the upper hand, and she knew it very well.

"I have listened to you music, and I found some lyrics that interested me." Madison said and shoved a small piece of paper towards Jared. He read some words that she had scribbled down on the note and bit his lip.

To find yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past
To lose it, all you have to do is lie
The policy is set and we are never turning back
It's time for execution; time to execute


Jared got cold inside as he saw the lyrics from their song R-Evolve that he had once written. Look inside the wreckage of your past, yeah, Jared sure did have one hell of a wreck behind him. To lose it, all you have to do is lie, the sentence hit Jared like a punch right into the gut. It's time for execution, he gasped and blinked away a couple of tears that banged his closed eyelids. The familiar words were so betraying as they laid there, staring at him with their inky eyes. Madison watched the grown man in front of her who curled his hands into balls and fought the tears that stubbornly ran down his cheeks. She felt really bad for evoking the reaction. "Jared, I'm sorry if the note made you feel... uncomfortable. But can't you please speak to me? Explain this reaction of yours." Madison asked, her eyes pleading the devastated man for forgiveness with every cell inside of her body. "I know that it can't have anything to do with Yolanda's death because you wrote it so long ago, but please?"

The psychiatrist with the long, auburn hair thought that she and Jared wasn't so different from each other. They were both about the same age, even though Jared was two years younger than her, and both of them were proportional and good-looking without an own family. Madison wondered how Jared's life would've turned out if he had made other choices in life. She had actually looked up a few interviews on the Internet with 30 Seconds To Mars and Jared Leto, and from what she had heard, he was a genuine and good guy.

Jared let out a howl that couldn't be classified as human whatsoever. It penetrated Madison's heart like a spear and her lips trembled. She was close to losing it and fall into tears, just like Jared. Then the singer lifted his head up and stared at Madison, looking demonic and utterly haunted. He had snot running down his nose and his whole body shook. The blue eyes were blood-shot and puffy. The look said one thing, and one thing only. 'Let me out of here'. Madison looked down upon her hands. Her nails were painted blue and she started chipping the polish off. "I'll see you tomorrow." Madison said quietly. Jared rose up to his feet and fled out through the door and slammed it close as he left.

When the patient was gone, Madison inhaled deeply. As she exhaled, a wail cut through the air like a knife and the brunette threw her head back and cried. The blue nails dug into the chair and ripped some of the fabric. "Fuck, fuck, fuck you for being so fucking hopeless." Madison breathed and snarled. The psychiatrist had thought that she had dealt with them all, everything from depressed teenagers to severe psychopaths. But she hadn't dealt with anyone like Jared before, and she felt powerless. His behavior tore her apart. She didn't know what to do, and how she felt about being dragged into evaluating the singer's brain. Madison made a decision in that moment, and exited the room with new pep in her strut.

Jared decided to skip lunch and headed directly to his room, which was better described as a cold cell. Luckily, Valentino stood outside, ready to let him in. "You're early, Leto." Valentino said and shook his big, shaved head slowly. Then he realized how the patient looked and tightened his lips while he fumbled with the key in the lock. Jared was staring at him with red and crazy eyes. Valentino kept looking over his shoulder at the man as he opened the door. "Have a good time until dinner." Valentino said, trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice. Jared pushed past the bald guard and rushed inside the room and threw himself onto the bed that was installed directly into the wall. He buried his face deep into the pillow and muffled a scream. Then the darkness started to flash before the singer's eyes. Jared didn't know if he was falling asleep or flashbacking, and he honestly didn't care.

February 2th, 1986

"Are you ready?" Jared asked and looked down upon the naked girl underneath him. He was dizzy with excitement and lust as he was about to lose his virginity once and for all. "I... I don't know." She answered and inhaled loudly. Her name was Matisse, and she had dated Jared for a week. Jared was fourteen, and felt like the king of the world as he lowered his head down to give the girl a comforting kiss. His hand grazed softly over one of her nipples, and Matisse's air flew out of her lungs in a sharp exhale.

"Are you ready?" Jared murmured again. Matisse nodded, and her short blond hair looked lively. Jared swallowed and stuck his tongue out a little as he concentrated. And then penetrated. Matisse's head flung back and she hissed because of the stinging pain. Tears escaped her eyes, and Jared felt bad. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked reluctantly. Matisse nodded, unable to talk through the sobs. Jared jerked his hips forward one last time before he pulled out. Eventually, Matisse calmed down enough to put her clothes on. "I'm so sorry Jared. We can try again some other time." She mumbled and looked down upon her hands, feeling dirty. "Yeah, right." Jared answered.

They didn't sleep with each other again, and their relationship soon ran out into the sand.

*

Madison threw the pile of paper which contained Jared's life onto the desk. The man behind the desk jumped and looked startled, before he grinned. "Well, hello Madison Ivory. What's on your mind?" The boss of Martha's staff asked and licked his lips slowly as they felt dry. "I can't do this anymore Garth. Someone else is going to have to take on the Leto-case." Madison said and threw her hands up into the air, a gesture of defeat. Garth eyed the pile of paper and sighed. "Damn Ivory, I didn't think that no one could get to you. Guess I was wrong."
Sign up to rate and review this story