Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Converting Jared

Stalker?

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 2 reviews

Stacey battles with her feelings after her disconcerting dream.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-08-08 - Updated: 2010-08-08 - 425 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day Stacey and Emma were sat in the C block toilets where no-one ever went.
"Argh, I hate myself," moaned Stacey.
"For God's sake, why so emo today?" asked Emma, knowing that the use of the word 'emo' would get her best mate talking.
Stacey cringed. "If you must know..." she started but she was interrupted by someone running in and locking themselves in a cubicle.
"What's her problem?" laughed Emma.
"Just because you're dating Shannon Leto and your life seems to be so bloody perfect doesn't mean everyone else's is!" shouted Stacey.
"OK, sorry," sighed Emma.
Stacey went and knocked on the cubicle door.
"Lily?" said Stacey softly. "Lily, are you alright?"
"Is that Jared's ex?" asked Emma.
"Yeah, can you wait for me outside please?" asked Stacey, Emma rolled her eyes, sighed again and left.
"Lily, I know what happened with you and Jared."
"How?" asked Lily coming out of the cubicle with red eyes.
"Are you OK?" asked Stacey, sounding concerned.
"Yeah, I just... It's Jared. He won't leave me alone," Lily replied. "But how do you know what happened?"
Stacey explained what had happened when she saw Lily and Jared down the alley.
"Are your parents OK with you being in school with him?" she asked when she had finished explaining.
"My parents don't know."
"Why not?" asked Stacey shocked.
Lily shrugged.
"You need to tell them," Stacey urged.
"Why? I'm fine," said Lily.
"You're not fine you were just crying," Stacey pointed out. "Anyway, someone should know."
Lily shrugged again and turned to leave.
"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" asked Stacey.
"Yeah," said Lily and left.

Stacey walked down the corridor to her locker expecting Emma to be there waiting for her.
"Are you stalking me?" asked Stacey, when she noticed Jared standing by her locker instead.
"Nice to see you, too!" he said sarcastically.
"What have you said to Lily?" asked Stacey directly.
"I haven't said anything to her since yesterday morning."
Stacey gave him a disbelieving look.
"Fine, I told not to tell her parents or else, which I had already told her anyway," said Jared, giving in to Stacey.
"That's not the point. She just came into the bathroom crying," said Stacey.
"Well, that's not my fault." argued Jared.
Stacey scoffed and turned to leave but Jared caught her arm, holding her back.
"Look, it's not my fault, I can't help myself," he said apologetically.
"Well, maybe you should try," said Stacey and, pulling herself free from Jared's grasp, left for first lesson.
Sign up to rate and review this story