Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > What Lies in the Life of Jade: Amber eyes and Silver Lies

Why Does This Shit Happen To Me?

by jadesohma 0 reviews

you figure it out

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka,Zuko - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-08-11 - Updated: 2010-08-11 - 1043 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It's been weeks since we got here. I've feel, dare i say it? In love. Sokka and Katara have been working on war plans, well i haven't seen Katara in a wile, Aang went to master the avatar state, and Toph has gone to find her mother. Haven't seen her in a wile either.....

"You wanna come to the to the meeting today? It's gonna be fun!" Sokka said suiting up.

"Um sure. Lee's sick any way." I say I mean, i've never been there. Why not? (Yeah I'll be saying that a lot)

"Great!" He smiles widly. Okay, heres a good fact: Sokka looks good in every thing! He's in his water tribe armor, i wanna call it. He's just looks good! Suki is a lucky girl.

"What should i wear?!" I says looking down at my pajamas.

"Your best! Like what you wore to Lee's house" Sokka says. PERFECT! Heh. This is going to be fun.

I get dress and look pretty. By my self! I'm proud! I never thought i could. No make up. I still can't do that much.....



Wow, this is huge! I knew the palace would be big but this is just huge. Great, Sokka left me here. This isn't going to be good. I guess i'll start to walk. But im bound to get lost. Hey look! Big doors! Maybe they're in there......

I open the doors. I see the earth king with his....what kind of bear is that? any way, with three kyoshi warriors by his side. They don't look like the ones i met when Father and I went to kyoshi island. Theres some thing, off, about them. The energy around them doesn't seem the same.

"Ah! You must be Jade! Sokka said you might come! These are the kyoshi warriors." The earth
king said happly.

"Yes, hello Jade." One of them said. He vocie was cold. And some thing about her seems evil.

"I'm sorry, Whats your name?" I say to the Warrior that spoke.

"I'm Suki." She said

"No your not!" I yell with out thinking. "I know Suki and your sure as hell not!"

The earth king gasped. "Suki" just laughed evily. "Di lee, take her" Rock hands captured mine and my feet. I try to bend it off, but it wont budge. Men in black came from the shadows. They graded me arms. I threw fire and was able to break through. I fought them off with that. They could only earth bend. That was their weakness. Suddenly, some thing hit me and that was my weakness. Every thing closed in around me after that...

I woke up to being thrown down a tunnel and a man saying "You have a room mate" I hit the ground hard. "Jade!" Is what i heard when i looked up. I saw a blury blob of blue and brown. I was helped up and i tryed to make out who it was. "Hair loopies" I point. Katara laughs at me. I feel kinda drunk. I hope they didn't do any thing to me....



Okay it's been two days! Isn't any one coming?! And since i can't bend this shit, we're screwd until some one comes. They send down food three times a day. But it sucks. Who cooks this? ArmadilloMonkeys?! At least it's food.

"You have company" We both turn. The tunnel i was thrown down opened again. Some one was tossed down. When he hit the floor i knew who it was. "Leoku" Is what i heard. I look over to Katara and say "What?" Lee stood up.

"This is Lee, Lee this is Katara." Katara laughed and looked evily at Lee, he stayed silent. I linked arms with him. "This is Lee?!" She laughed again. "Your low tricking her. You better tell her who you really are or i'll tell her my self!" She glared at Lee again. "What is she talking about, Lee?" He said nothing. "So your going to make me do it? Ha! Your still a wimp!" She laughs. Shes starting to scare me.

I look up at him. I qickly take my arm away and step back."Tell me who you really are! If it's diffrent from what she says im never talking to you again!" He didn't say a word. "Who is he?" I bark at Katara.

"You are looking and Zuko, the cown prince of the fire nation." She sounds evil. I just look at hhim. He reaches out and i move away. Tears flood my eyes and i go into a diffrent cavern. Why does this shit happen to me?


I don't know how it happend. It just did. Katara, me, and Aang were faned out around princess Azula, ready to attack. Then Lee, er, Zuko came out and compleeted the circle. He looked over my way. But i figured out he was looking at Aang. His Eyes locked. Seconds before he turned i jumped and crossed my arms. A crystle hit him and caused him to go flying. I stood infront of him and start to yell "How could you do that! Betray me, betray the avatar! I loved you! Now your just a pathetic ass hole! How could you do that?!"

Some thing hit me in the leg. "How dare you talk to the crown prince like that." Azula looked down at me. I shoot fire at her and she went out of the way to fight Katara. I turn back to Le- Zuko. I glare down at him. He tryed to speck but i just fought. He didn't fight back. Just gave me more power it hurt him. He jumped from foot to foot so he wouldn't get hurt. Hes too quick on his feet.

BANG! Aang hit the ground. Azula laughed, Katara cryed and ran over to him, i think i cryed (my eyes teard up), Zuko just stood there. Again, things happen to quickly for me to relize it, but im holding a kinda, dead looking, Aang and katara is bending us out of a hole. Leaving Iroh, I think thats uncles real name, to fight his neice and nephew. That bastard. Now we're on Apa, trying to get Aang to wake up. Every ones crossing their fingures.
Sign up to rate and review this story