Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > What Lies in the Life of Jade: Amber eyes and Silver Lies

Two Many Flowers!

by jadesohma 0 reviews

you figure it out

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka - Published: 2010-08-13 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 891 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Catch up time! We are on the run because the fire nation thinks Aang is dead, Aang got to be a real boy for once, we, they, stole cothes to look like fire nation, and now you may ask? We're star gazing on Apa. What the hell is that?

A meteorite just landed. We jumped into acttion. Toph and Aang started earth bending. I helped Katara water bend from a near by river. Sokka is, hitting the ground with his boomerang. Productive. And now Sokkas sad again. Damn.


"What's wrong Sokka? Don't say nothing! You would be eatting if it was nothing!" I say.

"It's just, i'm the guy thats just here. Toph is an earth bender, Katara is a water bender, Jade is what ever you call her, and Aang is the avatar. Im just the Boomerang guy."

"I know what will chear you up!"

"Shopping!" Sokka yelled and claped when we enterd the store. He starts to run all over the place wile i head to the back. I need stain remover for my sword my great uncle help me make. I need to get the fire nation blood off it. I like this one! It got off years old blood! yes!

"Come on Jade we're leaving!" Aang pulled me twords Apa. "Mind telling me where we're going?" I ask getting on the huge bison. Teehee. Hes fluffy. "To get Sokka a master!" Okay then. Why do people not like to tell me things? I feel very out of loop! Im not told many things....


This place looks, familiar. I have no idea why. Some thing about it makes me feel like i've been here. Weird. Aang, Toph, Katara, and I camp out right out side the huge gates. Why are they so big? What does this dude have to hide? Does he have stuff that is illegal? If he does, can i try some? Just kidding!


"Sokka's coming!" Toph shouted when she bolted up. We all looked that way. It was true, Sokka was coming with a big smile. "Sokka!" We all yelled this time as we ran and huged him. He laughed and say "I need your help"

Before we all knew it (Yay! It wasn't just me!) Aang, Katara, and Sokka were pushing wile me and Toph earth bend in the back. When we got to the gate, Sokka took the knockers and shook them widly. They opend.

"Jade?"

"UNCLE!" I squell and run in for my hug. I like hugs. I knew i've been here before!

"What?!" Sokka, mainly, yelled. I'm sure Katara and Aang thought it. Toph just stood there.

"This is my great uncle. My fathers uncle." I add

"But hes my master!" Sokka wined and stomped his feet.

"There is really nothing we can do about that Sokka. Jade, what is this?" He lifts the necklace Iroh gave me. He didn't betray me, so i kept it.

"Some thing an old friend gave me. He said it will help in my travels." I say.

"And who, may i ask, is this friend?" He says looking closer now.

"Iroh." I say

"Oh? Then, coming in. All of you. Sokka needs to get to work." He says
We all follow him to his house. Is my room still there? I knida hope not. It's light pink with chipmunk horses on the walls. How diffrent was i? Now i hate pink and chipmunk horses scare me...


We're on our knees, waiting for Uncle to speak. He held Sokkas sword that he had made in his hands. Sokka had his down in respect. I think im the most relaxed. It is my uncle. Oh wait hes talking!

"I'm sorry, master. I can't take this. I'm not fire nation. I'm from the southern water tribe. I'm sorry." Every one looks shocked. I don't get it! Whats so bad about telling the truth?

"No Sokka. I am sorry." Again they gasp! They're just sword fighting! I would only hope. Sokka just spent how long training? Did they really think they weren't going to fight? I did when i was done! And i disarmed ucle! I snap back. Where did people go?

I follow the shoutting. Again, they're just sword fighting! Hey look! Uncle disarmed him! Aang, Katara, and Toph jump down to the level and look like they were going to fight.

"I think im a little old to be fighting the avatar" They look relaxed alittle. "I know my great niece very well. She would never travel with real fire benders. I knew from the start you weren't faire nation."

"Then why did you agree to teach him?" Aang asked.

"The art of the sword does not vary with just one nation."

"That's where my father got it from. He spent alot of time here and learn like uncle." I say getting another hug from uncle. I love hugs! But you knew that already.


We start out the gates when the man who works for uncle comes out. "He would like you to have this to rember him by. Bye Jade" Hes the best huger! Sokka opend the small bag that was handed to him. "It's a pai sho title." He says. "The white lotus" Aang mumbled. "Like my necklace." I look down. "Too many flowers for me!" Toph said as we walked into the sun set.
Sign up to rate and review this story