Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Shattered

by vampyGee 4 reviews

The marraige is not going well

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-12 - Updated: 2010-08-13 - 929 words

4Original
~Frank~


I stepped out of the carriage first and gazed up at the large black and white mansion that would now be my home. It was beautiful in a dark twisted was, lights inside were glowing. I looked behind me as Gerard emerged from the carriage, taking a deep sigh as it pulled around to the back of the house. I could hear all the guest inside happily chatting away waiting for us.


“Shall we?” Gerard asked, stretching his black leather gloved hand out for me to take. From his broad shoulders to his pale skin and darks locks, to those pretty eyes that were unfortunately cold, he was still a beauty, I could have not asked for anything better- beside a personality that he lacked. I knew he didn’t want me here and regretted the marriage the moment the vows escaped his lips. But this was far better a home then where I had grown up, but my mother was so ill, I shouldn’t be so far away from her. But this was her wish, what she wanted.

I took Gerard’s hand and he guided me to the front of the house, into the front doors where everyone was waiting, waltzing around under the glowing candlelight, drinking wine and having a good time without us.

“Gerard dear!” A small woman with graying hair hugged him, I recognized her to be Donna, his mother. “Oh, he’s a beauty.” She smiled, admiring me, I blushed.

“Thank you mother.” Gerard said politely as the rest of the guests congratulated us. Everything was going well, until someone insisted that we have our first dance as a married couple. Someone took of the piano, the dance floor was cleared. Gerard gave a small grimace that no one but me say and he put on a fake smiled and pulled me onto the dance floor. I stared blankly up at him, I’ve never danced before, I didn’t know how. He took my hands and put them on his shoulders and put his hands on my waist. I jumped a little from the close contact, but calmed down and let him lead me in our little slow dance. I looked up at him, but he was looking at the floor, not me.


My heart sank. I was married to a man who had no interest in me, so I best accept that fact now and get on with my life. Love wasn’t for everyone, most people married for money, not love. I was foolish to ever expect love from anyone.


The song ended and the crowd clapped, more people congratulated us as the night went on, and once midnight struck they were all gone, leaving me alone in a huge mansion with my new husband that wanted nothing to do with me.

“Follow me,” he instructed, and I followed him up a flight of dark wood stairs, down two halls and at a door, which he opened to reveal a large bedroom and bed. “Your room.” He said. “Decorate it as you wish, my door is the very last on the hall.” he sat my suitcase inside my room, “Now if you don’t mind I’m going to get some rest. I expect you do the same thing.” And he closed my door. I turned on the little oil lamp by my bed and sighed as I kicked off my shoes and fell to the bed in a tired heap. What a day it had been.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


The next morning I awoke to the sunlight pouring through my window, I stretched and yawned, realizing I had fallen asleep in my tux, I quickly stripped it off and dug around in my suitcase for some plain gray trousers and a white shirt. I ran a my comb through my mop of hair and peeked out of my bedroom. The house was silent, where were the servants from last night?

I went downstairs, the house was empty. I made my way into the large kitchen, and put some coffee in the kettle on the stove, sat down on a barstool to wait for it, jumping as I heard footsteps coming behind me.


“Did I scare you?” he frowned. Today he was dressed in a long black coat, black pants and gloves. His hair was messy but in a good way, he had ghoulish circles under his eyes, I could give him a little face powder for that if he wanted.

“No,” I shook my head as his eyes traveled to the kettle on the stove.

“Coffee- good of you to make some.” He nodded and pulled out his pipe, lighting it and puffing out smoke.


“Do you always smoke that?” I asked quietly.

“I do.” He blew out smoke and helped himself to the coffee.

“Gerard?” I asked.

“Yes?”

“Where are all of the servants?” I asked.

He sipped his coffee with his thin pink lips. “Frank, I enjoy my privacy very much, I do not wish for mindless servants to invade it.” he sat down on the stool across from me.

“But, your letting me into your home.” I stated.

“I have no choice!” He roared. “My parent’s and brother arranged this stupid fucking marriage! If I could annul it I would!” and he stormed out of the room, throwing his empty coffee mug to the other side of the room where it crashed on the floor and broke into pieces.






Once again im not sure how you all will like it. tho i tryed my best
Sign up to rate and review this story