Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Slice

by vampyGee 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-13 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 890 words

5Original
~Gerard~



I knew I shouldn’t have done it. I probably scared him drastically. For the rest of the day I had no choice but to stay in the basement. It was my basement and no one else’s. It’s where my piano and all of my art supplies are. My sanctuary if one would go as far as calling it that. So basically I wrote part of a song, got several paintings done, all the while eating wine and cheese and getting fat, oh the joy.


When darkness had fallen, I looked up to my clock to see that is was ten in the evening, and slowly made my way upstairs, cheese and wine wasn’t going to satisfy me all day, though I had a pleasant buzz from the wine.

As I came into the kitchen, I saw frank hunched over at the barstool, writing with a quill and paper. He jumped when I walked into the room splattering paint on the paper. His big brown eyes were a little red- strange.

I looked away from him as the memories of this morning surged back into my brain, I felt a tingle of guilt- which is very rare for me. I looked into the cabinets, not finding anything that would make a quick meal.

“Hungry?” Frank asked.

“No, I’m just searching the kitchen for the hell of it!”

He frowned, making an irresistible pout on his pink lips. Did he have to be so gorgeous? “Would you like me to make you something?” He offered. He cooks?


“You can cook?” I asked staring as he walked over to the cabinets eyeing all the ingredients.

“And bake.” He said. “But you don’t have much food to work with.” he sighed pulling out the bag of flour.” Is there a garden by any chance?”

“Yes, in the courtyard to the left, vegetables.” I rambled. Watching him bend over again to look in the cabinets, he had such a nice ass.

“Good,” he closed the cabinet after pulling out some spices. “I can make a delicious vegetable casserole, if you would like.”


“I would.” I said slowly, why was he being so nice when I had treated him like shit. I went to go get the vegetables out of the garden, some carrots, celery, broccoli, onion. I brought the vegetables in and lit my pipe while Frank set to chopping them up.


“Shit!” he yelped as the knife clattered on the floor and blood began to soak his hand. I set my pipe down and rushed over to help him, taking his bleeding hand to the sink and clutching down firmly on the wound to stop the bleeding as he whimpered in pain. I grabbed a hand towel and pressed it over the massively bleeding wound. “What the hell.” I sighed and scooped him up into my arms, he was lighter than I expected, and I carried him upstairs to where my own bathroom was. I set him on the edge of the tub, letting the blood drip into it while I ran water of the cut and he cursed softly from the pain. I pulled out the gauze and added pressure, slowly stopping the bleeding and bandaging the cut the rest of the way.


“Thank you.” Frank examined my work. “So much.”

“It’s okay, it needed cleaned up.” I said, realizing I was still holding his hands so I dropped it.

“Sorry I bled everywhere.” He said, I just laughed.

“Frank, it was an accident, you have nothing to be sorry for. Are you okay?”

He looked into my eyes with his big brown ones and I could have melted right into a puddle in the bath tub.

“Yes, I’ll be fine.” He got off of the tub, but still wasn’t as tall as me. “Would you like me to finish you meal now?”



We went back down stairs, where I sat back with my pipe, watching him carefully slice the vegetables and roll the dough, placing it all in the casserole dish and putting it above the fire to bake.


“Where did you learn to cook?” I asked him as he wiped his hands on his pants which reminded me his clothing looked so old and worn.


“My mother.” he said softly.

“Oh, yes, my brother mentioned she was sick.” I said now feeling awkward.

“She is,” He nodded. “But she wanted me to get married.” he looked at the floor. “But you don’t even fancy men.”


“What gives you that impression?” I pulled my pipe out of my mouth.

He looked at me for several moments, then shook his head. “Do you?” he asked.

“Do I what?”

“Do you fancy men?” he said impatiently, making me chuckle as he pushed his hair out of his eyes. He turned back to check the casserole baking over the fire. I set my pipe down and walked across the kitchen, placing my hand on the small of his back and leaning my lips down to his ear.


“I do fancy men.” I slid my hand down to cup his perk little ass, he jumped pushing his ass into my palm, I gave it a little squeeze. “But your just a boy.”







I don't think too many people like this.................maybe this will change things
Sign up to rate and review this story