Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Mission Complete

Itachi's Return

by IzzyLawliet69 0 reviews

Itachi returns from his 'mission,' only to bring news of the death of the Akatsuki. Sasuke wants an explanation, but gets distracted by his dobe and love of his life. SasuNaru, minor ItaSasu. Rated...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 1036 words

0Unrated
"S-Sasu-ke!" Long, pale fingers gently touched their way down the young blonde's sides. Gently pulling on the hem of the male's shirt, the raven haired teen continued to press the sunshine of his life into the wall. "S-stop!" Uncontrollable laughter poured deliciously out of the demon vessel's mouth.

An evil grin spread across the prodigy's face, dark eyes lighting up in amusement. The Uchiha let a small chuckle escape his lips before removing his hands from his dobe's tanned body. Naruto doubled over, holding his stomach as he struggled to catch his breath. Even though his frienemy's hands weren't on him, small giggles sounded through the air. Sapphire blue orbs tried their hardest to give off an angry vibe while he glared at Sasuke. "Come on, dobe, you have to do better than that." The pale boy pulled a kunai out of his pouched laced skillfully around his white shorts. "We better get back to training so I can kick your sorry ass." Sasuke knew Naruto couldn't resist a little competition between the two.

"Don't call me dobe, teme!" Naruto lunged in the air in order to get a decent blow at the Uchiha's head. Being as swift as ever, Sasuke easily dodged the attack, grabbing his offender's neck in the process. Now in a headlock, the blonde was helpless to anything Sasuke threw at him. "Damn it, let me go teme!" he squirmed, kicking his legs at the ground, his arms trying to pry his attacker's arms from his neck. His attempts were in vain.

In a puff of smoke, Kakashi appeared before the two sparring teens. He sighed at the sight of Sasuke once again winning against Naruto. "Naruto, when will you learn?" Forgetting about the scene before him, the silver haired jounin turned to Sasuke. "It appears as though Itachi has returned to Konoha."

The heir to the Uchiha clan immediately dropped his teammate carelessly. His jaw dropped, nearly touching the ground, black eyes turning red from pure fury and hate. If possible, his skin became three shades paler than his normal vampire-esque complexion. "I-Itachi? Impossible… Where did you hear of this?" Sasuke's voice quivered with fear.

Kakashi's one visible eye twinkled with understanding. His pain is only normal. In fact, the jounin was surprised the raven hadn't exploded with anger. "He showed up at Tsunade's office this morning, saying something about returning from his mission." He paused, lazily doing a 360 to see if anyone was there to hear. "Something was said about the Akatsuki being dead. All of them."

It was Naruto's turn to gape at his perverted sensei. "The Akatsuki… Dead?"

Inside, the blonde was having a debate. Should he be happy that his hunters weren't after him? He was free- he should be grateful. Should he be angered because someone finally got them before he could get a hold of the bastards? His brain just couldn't grasp the concept of his newfound freedom. It's not everyday you get this kind of relief after all.

Sasuke, however, knew his emotions. He was pissed beyond belief. After all these years, who does Itachi think he is, waltzing back into Konahagakure? And what was that business about "completing his mission?" When he asked Kakashi, his only response was that Tsunade would explain it to them tomorrow morning, along with the rest of the rookie nine and Team Gai. With that, their hopeless sensei disappeared in a puff of white smoke.

Naruto kicked at a small rock on the ground and mumbled incoherently. "Speak up, dobe," his best friend snapped coldly.

"I said, this fucking sucks!" The fox demon vessel yelled in Sasuke's face.

Sasuke's only retort was a quiet "tch." He continued walking back to the Uchiha manner, praying Itachi hadn't returned there just yet. Turning around a bend, he took in the sight of his home, which was really a giant mansion. It was a shame he had it all to himself. Maybe the dobe could come over and spice up my night… No! bad Sasuke! The raven haired teen tried desperately to remove all thoughts of his precious dobe and focused on the dirt road beneath him.

Pulling his house key out of his pocket, Sasuke sighed. The wooden door pushed open with ease and he stepped cautiously inside.

"Long time no see, Otouto…" A deep, silky voice washed over the teen, causing goose bumps to pop out of his porcelain skin. Growling emitted from the boy's throat at the sight of his brother before him, in his house. Sharingan blazing, the young teen took in Itachi's black hair, neatly tied in a ponytail at the nap of his neck; the scars on either side of his nose casting shadows across his pale face in the dim candle light. The offending man stepped closer to the only member of his family left: at least now that Madara (AKA Tobi [Tobi's a good boy!]) was dead, along with every other Akatsuki member. A pale hand reached out, ghosting over Sasuke's cheek. "I missed you, Sasuke." Sincerity was swimming in his eyes.

"I didn't miss you, you fucking ass hole!" Sasuke hissed, swatting his older brother's hand from his face. "You think you can just come here like nothing ever happened?"

Itachi sighed deeply stepped closer to Sasuke. Fear and frustration were easily read in his younger brother's orbs. Without thinking twice, Itachi lifted his hand, pointing two fingers at Sasuke, and poked the poor boy in the forehead. Sasuke lost balance, arms flailing in the air as he went down. He landed on the wood floors, a thud echoing through the nearly vacant house.

The angered teen growled before pouncing on his niisan, knocking the man into the floor. He began punching the elder in the face relentlessly. Blood trailed down the older Uchiha's face, along with a few tears. Many drops of blood escaped from the many fresh wounds on Itachi's face as Sasuke stood up, happy with his masterpiece. For good measure, the teen kicked his brother in the stomach. Grinning peacefully, he made his way to his room on the second floor.

Exhausted, the raven plopped his head against his pillow, falling into the depths of sleep seconds later.
Sign up to rate and review this story