Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Mission Complete

Naruto's Nosebleed

by IzzyLawliet69 0 reviews

Naruto is thinking dirty thoughts about Sasuke. The Uchiha comes to his door, crying. SasuNaru

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 1220 words

0Unrated
The annoying beeping of a completely outdated alarm awoke our most beloved blondie from his peaceful slumber- not to mention his 'wet' dreams about our fabulous raven haired teen. With his mole looking sleep hat, Naruto groggily stepped out of his smelly bed, arm stretched above his head. Tasting his horrible morning breath, he made his way to his cramped kitchen. The teen sighed as he tilted his head back to look at his incredibly high cabinets. He began his daily climb to reach his sacred Instant Ramen (in a cup!), using his tortured arms to push himself up against the cold marble of the counter.

Naruto smiled in content as he pulled out a shrimp flavored Ramen cup. Water ran steadily into the Styrofoam container until it reached the line toward the top. Wasting no time, he quickly stuck his meal into the microwave and nuked it for a few minutes.

I wonder what Sasuke is doing right now… He's probably training. "Just you wait, I'll beat you one day! Dattebayo!" BEEP BEEP BEEP! Yet another noisy beeping knocked the ball of energy out of his thoughts. As if in response, his stomach let out a loud growl. Happily, Naruto grabbed a fork and began shoveling the fried noodles into the gaping hole he calls a mouth.

After he was done with his food, Naruto leaned his back against his chair, sighing happily. Patting his full (and very satisfied) stomach, he casually glanced at the frog clock hanging on his wall.

9:00, how lovely…Wait, NINE?

The dobe is late… Again. Sasuke stood glaring at absolutely nothing. He was brooding, you could say- brooding because his precious blonde wasn't there to harass him.

"Ugh! Where is that idiot? He's late!" Pink hair bounced as Sakura stomped her foot, much like a four year old would do. (A/N: Sorry guys, it wouldn't be team 7 without her.) "And where is Kakashi? He's a jounin, he should be on time! Ugh!" The pink haired teen continued to stomp and yell as if she were a toddler, when suddenly the boisterous blonde made his appearance. "There you are! Where were you, baka?" Her green eyes bore into his sapphire orbs.

Naruto's hand subconsciously made its way to the back of his head, brushing against golden locks as his eyelids fluttered closed. A nervous laugh escaped his mouth. "Well… I kind of woke up a little late, Sakura-chan."

Livid, Sakura yelled in his face, "DON'T CALL ME THAT, BAKA!" She then looked over to 'her' Sasuke, fluttering her eyelashes flirtatiously. Before the Uchiha could so much as growl, the annoying pink haired girl latched herself onto his arm, clutching for dear life. Sasuke shook her off easily, moving a few yards away from her disturbing cooing. A cheeky grin made its way across Naruto's face as he took in the discomfort of his best friend.

Sounding off, Kakashi appeared to his three students in a puff of smoke. Sakura began her normal, excessive yelling, and Naruto started off on his complaining about his tardiness, whereas Sasuke leaned against a tree, peering at the Uzumaki from behind his black strands of hair. He really didn't want to deal with any of this crap, not after what happened last night, and for that matter, earlier that morning.

FLASHBACK! (A/N: Come on, it's not Naruto without a flashback, now is it?)

Sasuke rolled lazily out of bed, landing on the solid wood floors with a loud thump. Groaning, the raven shuffled out of his room and down the stairs to prepare a proper breakfast. At the bottom of the staircase, the deliciously familiar aroma of frying bacon and scrambling eggs drifted to his nose. With his stomach growling, the Uchiha heir raced to the kitchen, hoping to find his blonde making him breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

"And what an important meal it would be…" He whispered to himself.

However, when Sasuke reached the kitchen, he was deeply disappointed. A frown was set heavily in his face, his nose scrunched in displeasure. As he took in the sight of his older brother, hair tied back in his usual ponytail, was making breakfast for the teen. Itachi smiled at his younger relative (only relative, at that), eyes curving into happy crescents.

"Good morning, otouto," his silky voice spoke to the boy, overtaking Sasuke's whole being.

The young Uchiha's only response was a low growl. He grumpily stomped out of the manor and jumped through the trees, hurrying to the training grounds, even though he was an hour early.

Itachi sighed as he watched his brother go. Wouldn't Sasuke at least give him a chance to explain himself? He was 100% positive the boy would understand, if only he'd listen. Of course, Itachi knew that his otouto was much too stubborn (and pissed) to even want to breathe the same air as him.

The eldest Uchiha let those thoughts go as he began to chow down on his scrumptious, home cooked meal. Smiling pleasantly, he hummed a soft tune- something almost like 'Twinkle Twinkle."

END FLASHBACK!

Sasuke sighed as he recalled the events that took place not so long ago, closing his eyes, hoping to forget everything about the past two days.

"Uchiha Sasuke!" Kakashi's booming voice yelled, shocking every living thing within five miles of Team 7. The raven took a moment to take in his surroundings. Naruto and Sakura were out of sight, leaving Kakshi-sensei and Sasuke alone. "I said, no training today. Tsunade wants to see you in her office, though." With that, Kakashi 'poof'ed once again.

Letting out another sigh, the curious raven darted through the forest, a bad feeling tickling his spine.

Naruto curled up in a tight ball on his bright green couch, eyes glancing around the oddly clean room. He closed his eyes, letting his mind wander. Not to his surprise, he found himself thinking of- you guessed it- Uchiha Sasuke. He seemed odd at the training grounds, Naruto thought. For a change, the raven was the one who wasn't paying attention to Kakashi-sensei. Also unusual, he seemed quite pissed off, even for an Uchiha. Granted, his Sharingan wasn't blazing, but still. The blond could practically feel the anger rising from the young, lean, hot body.

As he thought about the Uchiha's body, blood started dripping from his poor, innocent nose. Naruto thought about all the times he'd seen Sasuke without a shirt on. Without much clothing on his top half, one's eye could take in the finely chiseled six pack on Sasuke's chest, as well as his biceps and yummy triceps. And as the raven would move, Naruto could clearly see the toned muscles of a shinobi rippling under his pale skin. And, oh Kami, when the young teen was only in his boxers…

The horny, insanely bleeding blonde ran to the bathroom to get a towel. He pressed the cloth against his steadily gushing nose, applying lots of pressure- anything to stop that stupid nosebleed!

Just then, a knock sounded at his door. "Naruto?" came a soft whimper from outside his small house.

Curiosity overtaking the blonde, he shuffled his way to the front door and yanked it open. A deep blush sprinkled across his nose and cheeks, heat rising from his lower regions to his face. "Sasuke?"
Sign up to rate and review this story