Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Lucy, Chloe, Hollie :D

by MCR_Vampire_321 4 reviews

Chloe gets a boyfriend (;

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-15 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 507 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chloe's POV...

We waited ten minutes for Hollie to finish her conversation with Raechel. "Talk to her on your mobile!" Lucy kept complaing "We're bored and want to go home!"
"One second..." Hollie can be really shy, but as soon as you get to know her she doesn't shut up.
Evantually, I just grabbed Hollie's arm and dragged her away "God! Chat on your own watch!"
"No! We were discussing something really important!" Hollie whined.
"Like what? MIKEY?" I teased, knowing that she'd turn bright red.
"Shut up."
We got to the gate and saw Frank and Mikey were waiting for us "We've been here ages, where have you been?" Frank asked.
"Someone had 'important' things to talk about." Lucy said, glaring in Hollie's direction.
"Whatever." Hollie just smiled and shrugged.
"Wanna walk home with us?" Mikey wants to know "We live in that direction."
"So do we!" I said, linking arms with Frank "Let's go!"
"So..." Frank looked at the floor "I was wondering..."
"Yes?"
"What are your feelings for Ray?"
Didn't I already tell him my feelings for Ray? That I DIDN'T fancy Ray?
"I just want to be friends with Ray." I told him, just repeating myself from this morning "I mean, he's sweet and everything... But I actually like someone else."
"Who?"
Damn this boy.
"Uhh... You!"
I saw him smile for a second, but then he tried to smooth it out "Oh really?"
I laughed and nodded "Yes, fool!"
"Hmm... Well..."
I rolled my eyes "Will you be my boyfriend Frank?"
He pretended to consider it for a second "Yeah... I think I will."
"Sweet." I smiled at him "So, you play guitar?"

Gerard's POV...

"You've only just met her." Bob told me, slapping me on the back "And anyway, her sisters like us."
"Yeah, but Lucy hates me... And I don't know what I've done." When secretly, I think I do know what I've done.
"Hate on JLS, get hated by Lucy." Ray laughed "What do you think of Chloe though?"
"God, are you obsessed with Chloe or something?"
"No! I just happen to like her! Now come on, what do you think of her?"
"She's cute." Bob said
"That's all? Cute?"
"What, do you want a paragraph description or something?"
"No. Just your opinion."
"She's a very hyper kind of person."
"I find that cool in a girl."
"Why are we talking about Chloe anyway?" I asked "I thought we were talking about Lucy!"
"Okay. So now we've talked about Chloe and Lucy... It's time to talk about Hollie." Bob smirked "What do you think about her?"
"Shy." Ray said "But she seems nice."
"I thought we were talking about how Lucy hates me, and wants to kill me!" I was getting slightly pissed off.
"So one girl hates you," Ray smiled "It's not the end of the world."
It is if you're already madly in love with her.

[A/N] - To answer shortygirls question, JLS are a pop band. I don't recommend them at all, but Lucy does. >.>
Sign up to rate and review this story