Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Dinner Time

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

A pact is broken, Gerard talks to Mikey about his true feelings for Lucy, Chloe nearly eats my cake >.>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-08-15 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 570 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy's POV...

We all sat round the dinner table like we did back in England, and we all discussed our day. Me, Chloe and Hollie had all made a pact not to tell our parents about their boyfriends. Our parents will only give us all a sex lecture. Which is gross.
"So, what lessons did you have today?" Dad asked
"We only had three lessons." Chloe told them "History and Double PE. So technically, two lessons."
"Made any friends?" Mum asked
"Yeah. Five boys. Frank, Ray, Mikey, Gerard and Bob." Hollie said
"Lucy slapped Gerard." Chloe suddenly piped up
"Chloe's going out with Frank!" I suddenly piped up
"The pact!" Hollie yelled
"She started it!" I sulked
"No, I didn't break the pact." Chloe said with a smug smile, and I was peed off because I knew she was right. I should've made that part of the pact.
"What pact?" Dad asked
"About not telling you two about mine and Hollie's boyfriends." Chloe told them
"Chloe!" Hollie squeled
Chloe thought for a second "Ooooooopsies...."
Mom began gathering up our plates "So, I guess it's time we have the talk now, huh?"
Dad smiled "I think it is."
"NO!" We all screamed. Eugh.

Gerard's POV...

"You seemed pretty upset at school today." Mikey said, sitting next to me.
"Well, yeah, I guess I was..."
"Why?"
I turned to face Mikey "How would you feel if the girl you loved, hated you?"
He looked confused "But the girl I love doesn't hate me... Does she?" He suddenly panicked "Why would she go out with me if she hates me?"
"She doesn't hate you! I'm just saying... What if she did?"
"Well, I'd be pretty depressed."
"Exactly."
He still didn't seem to get it "Are you depressed because the girl I love IS going to hate me?"
"No Mikey, I'm depressed because the girl I love hates ME."
"You mean Lucy?"
I was shocked "How did you know?"
"Well, she slapped you, called you names etc. etc. Easy guess Gerard."
"But, until I told you, it wasn't obvious I loved her..."
"It looked like you LIKED her as a close friend, but not love... Except, she hates you Gerard."
"I know Mikey." I forced a smile "Thanks for reminding me."
He didn't detect my sarcasm and smiled back at me "No problem 'bro!"
"Whatever. Wanna play Mario Kart?"
"You know it!" He laughed, grabbing a remote.

Hollie's POV...

"So, how are we going to get them togethor?" I asked Mikey over the phone. I was hiding in my bedroom so that Lucy wouldn't hear me.
"Did she actually tell you that she fancies Gerard?" He asked.
"No, but I can just tell."
"You'll have to make her realise just how much he means to her."
"How can I? They've only just met."
"So have we."
"True... True... But Lucy isn't the same. Any JLS hater must be destroyed."
"She seems to like you."
"I'm her sister, I get special treatment."
"Lucky..."
"Hollie! Do you want some chocolate cake?" Chloe yelled up the stairs "Better hurry, or I'll eat it for you!"
"Gotta go Mikey, otherwise Chloe will eat my cake. Bye!"
"Bye! Love you!"
"Love you too!" Then I hung up, running downstairs. I will make Lucy see that she secretly loves Gerard!
"Yum! This cake is SO lovely!" I heard Chloe tease.
"Bitch!" I yelled, laughing as I opened the kitchen door.
Sign up to rate and review this story