Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The Jintake Ishimara Chronicles-Chapter 2-The Expliantion Part 1

by Ishimara-Shi 1 review

Kakashi gives Jintake some insight on his past-Part 1

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2010-08-30 - Updated: 2010-08-30 - 459 words

-1TrainWreck
"What do you mean a story about my clan or mother or whatever!" Jintake said while walking with Kakashi through a very busy part of t Hidden Leaf Village. "And who are you?"
"All that will be explained, but first, what did the Drakokage tell you about your clan?" asked Kakashi.
"My father told me that my clan was..."
"Please, tell me"
"My father told me that my clan panned to take over our village so...they were, dealt with for the sake of the village"
"Oh really, well then I guess I'll have to tell you the truth"
"...What do you mean the truth?
"Your father,the Drakokage, ordered the death of your entire clan out of fear"
"What are you talking about, what would my father have to be afraid of?"
"Your was very strong and very respected through their entire village but they had a very, special power"
"What are you talking about?"
"A kekkei-genkai."
"What!?"
"And a very powerful one at that. It was so strong that Drakokage ordered every ninja in the entire village to exterminate them"
"What!? That's not true! My father-"
"Adopted you only for your kekkei-genkai.He planned to eventually harness your kekkei-genkai and use you as a weapon"
"Shut up! How would you even know anything about that stuff"
"Because I was there."
"Huh?"
"Your clan was very smart they planned the Drakokage's attack and hired some anbu form this village to assist them. I was one of the anbu assigned to the mission." Now Kakashi and Jintake are out of the busy part of town and are in an almost vacant part of the village.
"It was years ago right after you were born." said Kakashi "There were only 2 other anbu besides myself assigned to the mission and we all stayed at your clans residence. I remeber it well." The scene changes into a flashback of the Ishimara estate a medium-sized grouping of early Japanese styled houses with blue tiled roofing.
"Thank you for coming all the way out to help us please, come inside." Akari (Jintake's mother)said with Jintake in her arms.
"Yes I'm sorry your going to have to put your lives in danger for our clan." Said Tomimaru (Jintake's father).
"It's no problem" Said Kakashi "That is our job.But enough about that you expect an attack on your clan by your own village?"
"Yes" said Tomimaru
"Why?" asked Kakashi
"All will be explained at the briefing inside" said Tomimaru as he turned around to lead everyone into the home
"Well can you at least tell us when you expect the attack?" Kakashi asked
Tomimaru turned his head slowly and stared at Kakashi intensely.
"We expect the attack to be sometime...tonight."
END OF CHAPTER 2
Sign up to rate and review this story