Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Decisions

Breakfast

by BertaS 0 reviews

HG/SS based on Marriage Law Challenge. Hermione must make the best of a bad situation.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hermione, Snape - Published: 2006-05-03 - Updated: 2006-05-03 - 381 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9 - Breakfast

Saturday Late Morning

They didn't really sleep long. Severus woke first and was leaning on one elbow with his head resting on his fist, watching her. When Hermione opened her eyes, he leaned in for a kiss and his stomach loudly protested the lack of breakfast. They both laughed when hers answered, with its' own complaint.

They both got up Hermione biting her lip to suppress the hiss at the soreness she was feeling. Severus noticed her expression and asked concerned "are you alright?"

Hermione gave and little shrug, "I'm just being made aware of muscles I didn't know I had."

He reached out and hugged her close "That is to be expected." He tipped her chin up to look into her eyes, "I did not realize. I..." She brought her hand up and placed a finger on his lips.

"I'll be fine." She said firmly. Then to lighten the mood she rose up on tiptoe to kiss him on the chin. Her movement caused her to notice he was again erect. "Of course," she grinned as her hand found and stroked his length lightly "if I had seen this before, I think I would have been terrified."

Severus chuckled and purred his voice sounding very dangerous, "If you do not stop that you will not be able to walk."

She laughed as they broke apart and she started to gather their clothes, which were scattered all around his robes that they had been sleeping on.

Severus picked fruit from several nearby trees and brought it back to their makeshift bed where Hermione was sorting the clothes into two piles. He was pleased that the only thing she had put on was her knickers, allowing him to ogle her as they ate.

As they were completing their breakfast a small brown owl dropped a letter on Hermione's lap. She opened it and held it so they could both read:

Mr. & Mrs. Snape,

Congratulations,

We were surprised to discover you were in residence and that you would perform a bonding ceremony with out submitting the proper forms. However this is easily fixed. If you will stop by my office this afternoon I will have the paperwork ready for your signatures.

Again Congratulations

Aliana Starshine
First Counsel of
The Greek Counsel
Sign up to rate and review this story