Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Exotic Love

Best Friends or?

by YamiAlchemist 3 reviews

No one is allowed into the Dancer's chambers except for Pharaoh Atem. What's he going to do when he catches Yugi, his best friend and secret love, in there? Why was he in there in the first place a...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 2263 words - Complete

0OOC
Best friends or?
(A/N: Beware, extreme fluff.)
The two look-a-likes ran through the throne room, eliciting gasps from several of the people in it. Atem laughed as he heard Shimon yelling after them. He heard a giggle escape from Yugi and looked down at him. Yugi looked up at him and Atem lost his breath. There was such happiness and laughter shining in Yugi’s eyes. But he forced himself to look away from the smaller one before he tripped. The joy and happiness that Yugi was feeling rubbed off on the serious Pharaoh, and the two laughed as they ran down hallway after hallway, startling servants as they passed. The two ran into Atem’s bedroom and continued going, out into his private garden. Atem stopped without warning and Yugi crashed into him. They fell to the ground, and thanks to the momentum, rolled down a small hill. They stopped rolling and Yugi found himself pinned under the Pharaoh. They burst out laughing and didn’t stop for quite some time. When they finally calmed down, Atem leaned down and brushed his nose against Yugi’s, causing a blush to grace the smaller one’s features. The Pharaoh smiled at him and rested his head against Yugi’s chest. Yugi wrapped his arms around him and started to stroke the Pharaoh’s feather soft hair. He heard him sigh contentedly and he smiled.
“It’s been a while since we’ve done something like this,” Atem remarked.
“You mean run laughing out of the throne room, hoping that Shimon doesn’t kill us?” Yugi asked as he fought back a laugh.
“Exactly.”
The Pharaoh pulled away from Yugi a little to look into his eyes, “Your dance was wonderful, little one.”
Yugi blushed even more and smiled up at him, “Thank you. I’m glad you like it.”
“I did,” Atem said. He studied the smaller boy, “Yugi?”
Yugi stared into crimson eyes that he had come to love so much, “What?”
“I think I’m falling in love with you,” Atem said.
He watched as a myriad of emotions crossed Yugi’s face before one dominated over all others. Yugi gazed happily up at the Pharaoh before he leaned up to whisper into his ear.
“I already have.”
He pulled back and looked into his eyes. Atem’s breath caught in his throat for the third time that day as he gazed into amethyst eyes. They were so full of love and trust. He saw Yugi’s eyes begin to close and he followed suit as their lips connected in a gentle kiss. Their lips brushed softly before Yugi felt Atem take and nibble at his bottom lip. He gasped and Atem took the opportunity to slip his tongue into the smaller one’s mouth. Yugi groaned and wrapped his arms more securely around the taller one’s neck. Atem stoked his tongue along the underside of Yugi’s teasingly. The younger one almost growled and began a tug-a-war contest with the Pharaoh. Yugi surrendered after a few moments and Atem gladly roamed around his soon-to-be lover’s mouth. He pulled back when the need for air grew too great.
“Mmm… you taste like honey, love,” he whispered as he pecked Yugi lightly on the lips again.
Yugi blushed and giggled, “And you taste like chocolate, my Pharaoh.”
Atem smiled and leaned down to kiss him softly again. He pulled away and stood up, pulling Yugi up with him.
“Come.”
He led Yugi through the garden to his room. Once they were inside he drew the little one into his arms and kissed him more passionately this time. By the time the kiss ended, Yugi was light head and panting as he leaned heavily against the Pharaoh. Atem pressed several kisses to Yugi’s hair. He slipped a finger under his chin and stared into his eyes.
“Yugi, I want to make love to you,” he said, “May I?”
Yugi blushed brightly and nodded, “Yes.”
Atem drew him into another passionate kiss as he let his hands roam over the smaller one’s body. Yugi moaned into the kiss when Atem ran a hand over his butt. He pressed himself closer to the Pharaoh, earning a low growl from him when their erections brushed. Atem pushed him gently back onto the bed. Yugi quickly slid up to the top and watched in excitement as Atem crawled sexily up to him. He pulled him into another kiss as they began to undress each other. Yugi undid the dark purple cape that hung around the Pharaoh’s neck and tossed it to the floor. Atem’s crown, choker and shirt all fell next to it, along with Yugi’s own crown and choker. Atem pulled his own earrings off and let them fall to the floor. He slid down Yugi’s body and gently grasped a foot in his hand.
“As much as I love you all dressed up for me,” he said as he fingered one of the ankle bracelets, “These have to go. How did you get these on anyways?”
Yugi laughed and pointed his feet, allowing the Pharaoh to slip them off. They joined the rest of their clothes on the floor. He gasped and felt himself harden when Atem started to kiss and lick his way up his leg. Atem stopped at his thigh and left a lingering kiss to the skin right next to the smaller one’s erection. He smirked down at him and grabbed Yugi’s hand.
“These too,” he said as he removed the bracelets from around his wrists. He proceeded to kiss up Yugi’s arm, tracing his vein. He felt Yugi shudder underneath him and smirked into his kisses. Yugi couldn’t take it anymore and jerked him over into a heated kiss. In one swift motion, and not even breaking the kiss, Atem had pulled Yugi’s skirt off of him and threw it to the floor. He pulled back and let his gaze travel the length of Yugi’s body.
“Beautiful,” he murmured, and relished in the blush that wrapped its way onto Yugi’s face.
“I…” Yugi murmured.
“Yes, little one?” the Pharaoh asked.
“I want to see you too,” Yugi whispered as he tugged on Atem’s skirt.
Atem chuckled and sat back long enough to pull it off and toss it somewhere across the room. He crawled forward and smirked down at him as Yugi gazed at him.
“Gorgeous,” Yugi whispered.
Atem leaned down and pressed their bodies together as he gave him a deep kiss.
“Glad you think so.”
Yugi hissed slightly at the feel of their bodies together. He ground himself into the Pharaoh, causing him to hiss as well. For a few moments, they continued to grind into each other before Atem pulled back and slid down his body. He shot a look up at Yugi through his eyelashes and closed his mouth around the smaller one’s erection. Yugi screamed and violently threw his head from side to side. He gripped the blankets beneath them so hard that his knuckles went white. He panted and moaned as Atem continued to suck and nip at his erection. Atem looked up at him through half lidded eyes and growled at the sight before him, causing Yugi to scream again. Yugi continued to thrash his head from side to side as Atem started to suck faster. He let out a blood curling scream as Atem deep throated him.
“So… close… please…” he panted.
Atem smirked wickedly and pulled away. Yugi groaned and stared down at him. He shivered at the look in Atem’s eyes.
“Please, what?” Atem asked.
A mischievous look came into Yugi’s eyes and he replied breathlessly, “Please master.”
Atem’s eyes widened and he growled as he attacked Yugi’s member with relish. He nipped and sucked harder than before, now wanting to taste the little one underneath him. Yugi was moaning and screaming constantly now. Atem sucked hard one last time, and with a loud cry of the Pharaoh’s name, Yugi released in his mouth. Atem swallowed it all and pulled back, letting Yugi’s erection slip from his mouth with a silent pop. He leaned up and kissed Yugi deeply.
“Please, master, I want to feel you inside me,” Yugi begged.
Atem groaned and felt himself harden even more. He reached over to the stand and pulled a jar of lotion onto the bed. He dipped his fingers in it and thoroughly coated them in the slimy liquid. He leaned down and kissed Yugi as he pushed one finger into him. Yugi moaned at the feeling and squirmed a little. Atem stroked the inside of him for a few moments before he slid another finger into him. Yugi yelped and closed his eyes tightly. Atem nipped at his neck and sucked on his earlobe in an attempt to distract him. It worked and slowly Yugi relaxed. Atem silently apologized and scissored his fingers, causing Yugi to inhale sharply. The pain slowly decreased and soon Yugi was moaning as Atem pushed his fingers in and out. He slipped another one in and Yugi yelped again, but it didn’t take as long to get used to it. Atem splayed all three fingers and kissed Yugi hard. Yugi cried into the kiss and gripped Atem’s biceps tightly, causing the Pharaoh to hiss. He thrusted his fingers in and out of Yugi and soon the little one was pushing back against his fingers. He brushed up against a little nerve bundle inside of Yugi, which made him cry out and arch in pleasure. Atem smirked and continued to press against that spot for a few moments. He removed his fingers and slipped them back into the jar to scoop up more of the lotion so he could prepare himself. Yugi whimpered at the loss, but got quickly absorbed in watching the Pharaoh cover his erection with the lotion. Atem moaned and fought to stop himself. He placed his hands on either side of Yugi’s head and stared down at him.
“Are you ready?” he whispered.
Yugi nodded and wrapped his arms and legs around the Pharaoh, “Take me.”
Atem groaned and started to enter the smaller one. He hissed in pleasure as he slid fully into him. He panted as he paused to wait for Yugi to adjust. Yugi had squeezed his eyes shut and a few tears escaped his eyes. Atem leaned down and licked them away. The pain ebbed away and Yugi thrusted his hips up slightly. Atem hissed again and pulled out of Yugi slightly and then thrusted back into him. He started out slowly and gently, so as to not hurt Yugi. Yugi wrapped his arms more around Atem’s broad shoulders and moaned in pleasure. Atem felt so good, but he wanted more. He started to thrust his hips up, which made Atem enter him even more. Atem got the silent message and started to thrust into him faster. Yugi moaned and pulled Atem into another kiss. Their tongues dueled in a frenzied passion as Atem thrusted into Yugi harder. All of a sudden, Yugi tore away and gave a loud scream as he arched up into Atem. He clawed at Atem’s back as he pleaded with him.
“Please… master… there… again… harder…” he moaned.
Atem attacked Yugi’s neck as he thrusted into that same spot over and over again. Screams fell from Yugi’s lips continuously as white flashed behind his closed eyes. Atem felt his release coming and reached down to stroke Yugi’s member in time with his erratic thrusts. With a harsh cry of each other’s names, they came together. Atem collapsed onto Yugi and the two panted as they came down from their orgasms. Soon, enough of Atem’s strength came back for him to pull out of Yugi and sink down onto the bed beside him. He pulled the smaller one into his arms and peppered him with kisses. Yugi giggled and snuggled down into Atem’s embrace. The two kissed one last time before sleep claimed them for the night.

Sunlight filtered through the open balcony. It crept along the floor and up onto the bed, making itself known to the two inhabitants still sleeping on it. Atem buried his face into Yugi’s hair in an attempt to escape the intruding sun. He felt Yugi stir in his arms and he pulled back to look into sleep filled amethysts. He leaned down and pressed a tender kiss to Yugi’s lips. When they broke apart, Yugi smiled up at him.
“Good morning, my Pharaoh,” he said.
“Good morning, love,” Atem replied, “How do you feel?”
Yugi twisted slightly, but felt no pain, “I feel fine.”
“I have to get dressed, little one,” Atem said reluctantly. The two shared another kiss before he got up and proceeded to get dressed. Yugi watched with hungry eyes as his lover adorned the many clothes that signaled that he was Pharaoh.
“I’ll be back before breakfast, okay,” Atem asked.
Yugi nodded and Atem walked over to the door. Before he had a chance to open it, Yugi stopped him.
“You know, Pharaoh,” he said, “If you manage to make it through the day without too many complaints…”
“Yes?” Atem asked as he turned around and gazed at his little one.
A not-so-innocent look came over Yugi’s face.
“I’ll give you a private dance tonight.”
Sign up to rate and review this story