Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Exotic Love

Punishment

by YamiAlchemist 0 reviews

No one is allowed into the Dancer's chambers except for Pharaoh Atem. What's he going to do when he catches Yugi, his best friend and secret love, in there? Why was he in there in the first place a...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 1942 words - Complete

0OOC
Punishment

“Your punishment will be you will have to dance for me in a week.”
Startled amethyst shot up to stare into challenging crimson laced with desire. Yugi blushed at the searing gaze that Atem had fixed him with. His knees went weak, and if it weren’t for Wynter, he would have crashed to the floor. He felt himself nodding, just barely realizing that he had just sealed his fate.
The smirk on Atem’s lips grew as he watched Yugi nod in agreement. He turned to Serena and grinned, “I trust you to teach him everything you can?”
“Oh, don’t worry, Pharaoh,” she said with a smirk that matched his, “He’ll be more than ready.”
He nodded, “Good.”
He turned, motioned for the two guards and Seth to follow him.

Serena turned to the two and grinned, “Well, Yugi, what do you think of that?”
Yugi stared dazedly after the Pharaoh. He had fallen in love with his childhood friend long ago, and was hoping to express his feeling with a dance, but he never imagined it would be like this.
“Yugi,” Serena said, “Yugi. YugiYugiYugiYugiYugiYugi. YUGI!”
Said boy snapped out of his daze, “Huh?”
“I asked you what you thought of that?” she replied.
He pulled himself out of Wynter’s arms and sank down to the floor, “I’m shocked.”
“You should have seen his face when I told him,” she said as she sat down next to him, “He looked like a little kid that had been told they just won a giant chocolate bar.”
Yugi buried his face in his hands and groaned, “What am I going to do?”
“You’re going to practice. You’re going to learn how to dance and you are going to dance for him next week,” Wynter said suddenly.
Yugi looked up at her, his gaze fearful, “What if I mess up?”
She smiled and leaned down to place a hand on his shoulder, “Yugi, based on the very heated gaze he just gave you, I’m sure you could be the worst dancer in history and he’d still love it.”
Yugi buried his face into his hands again and blushed ten different colors, “Thanks.”
“But you won’t be the worst dancer. Not when you have the entire dance group teaching you. By the time we get done, you’ll be dancing so wonderfully, it’ll seem like you’ve been dancing all of your life,” Serena said as she stood up and pulled him up with her.
“I hope so,” he whispered.

A few days later…
“Again!”
Yugi panted as he attempted to pull off a complicated dance move. He had been trying several days to get it right, and every time he had either fallen, stumbled, or skipped some part of the move that was crucial. He flipped backwards as he entered the move again. He had to flip backwards, spin three times, go down into a split, jump back up and flip himself forward again. So far every time he attempted to spin, he would get dizzy and collapse, and this attempt was no different. He laid on the floor, catching his breath as a blonde with purple eyes bent over him.
“Seriously, Yugi, I know you can do this,” she said, “You’ve managed to master every other move we’ve taught you.”
“I know, Mai, but this one is so hard,” he panted, “I just can’t seem to get it right.”
“Don’t worry, Yugi,” another girl named Tea said, “You’ll get it. You just need a little more practice.”
“How much more practice can I do?” he snarled suddenly. He stood up and paced in front of the group, “I’ve got two days left. I’m running out of time.”
Serena and Mai gave each other a quick glance. Mai nodded and conceded the floor to the older dancer. Serena stepped away from the group and began dancing. Yugi stopped pacing as he watched her twist and sway. She twisted and turned in a way so gracefully that it made her body appear to be liquid. She turned to him and with a twirl, held out a hand to him.
“Dance with me.”
Yugi smiled and took her hand as the two began to dance. They twirled, twisted and bounced together for a few moments before they split apart. The group started to clap and the two increased their speeds. They started to shimmy their hips as they shared a quick nod. At the same time, they clapped their hands and back flipped. Yugi closed his eyes as he landed and started to spin around. He let himself go and just felt the moves. He slid effortlessly into a split before hopping back up and flipping himself forward. Just as the clapping stopped, both of them brought their hands up above their heads, palms out. Yugi panted, a huge smile gracing his lips. The group clapped and cheered as he dropped his arms and sagged down to the floor. Serena sat down onto the floor heavily as she also panted.
“Well… that was…” she said, “Exhilarating.”
Yugi merely nodded in agreement, too stunned that he had actually completed the move to do anything more than stare at the floor. Slowly the group of dancers dispersed, leaving him alone with Serena and Wynter.
“You’re ready,” Wynter said, “Shall I tell the Pharaoh?”
Yugi shook his head, “No, not yet. I want to practice the routine a few more times before I actually perform it.”
The two girls nodded and Wynter helped the two of them up. They started to practice his routine, and Yugi felt all nervousness drift away. He knew he could do this. Or at least he hoped he could. The next two days passed by in a flash, and before Yugi knew it, he was already dressed and ready to go into the throne room for his debut. The girls had arranged it so that way Atem had no clue that he was going to dance for him today. Seth had been coerced into making Atem believe that it was just another person with a group of dancers. Yugi smoothed his palms over the pants of his outfit as he sent a silent plea to every Egyptian god, begging them to not let him mess up. Serena announced that it was time, and Yugi took a shaky breath. I hope this goes alright.

The throne room…
Atem sighed and rested his chin on his hand. His mind kept wandering to Yugi. It had been a week, and yet no word from the dance group. He was excited to see what the little one was going to do, and it had been on his mind every day so far. He would space out from time to time as he would imagine Yugi dancing. He was careful to not daydream in front of others, because it often brought on more erotic thoughts. He sighed again and pulled his mind away from his thoughts as the next group was announced. It was the last group of the day and it was ironically another group of dancers. He was half tempted to just tell them to go away, but he knew that it wasn’t going to help relations much, so he dealt with it.

Yugi took a deep breath as they were announced. He moved forward with the rest of the group and the last thought that went through his mind was: no turning back now.

Atem sat up quickly as the first of the dancers entered the room. Those were his dancers! Which meant…

A group of the dancers twirled around together. They stayed in a circle, close to each other as they moved to the center of the throne room. They twirled one last time and then stopped with their arms up in the air. Atem sat back into the throne and gazed curiously at the group. Serena was in front and she shot him a small smile before falling to her knees. The rest of the circle mimicked her actions and fell to the ground. As each girl fell away, Yugi was revealed in the middle, standing with his arms straight up, palms out. His eyes immediately locked with fiery crimson. Atem’s mouth dropped. Yugi was dressed in the most beautiful outfit. He wore a deep purple skirt that flowed down to his ankles. Wrapped around them were silver ankle bracelets. He wore no shirt. Several beautiful necklaces wrapped around his throat. The same type of bracelets that were on his ankles circled his wrists. He gave the Pharaoh a seductive look and began to move. He bent his right leg and put all of his weight on it as he kept his hands up in the air. His left leg was straight out behind him as he began to rock his upper body back and forth, making it look almost like he was bowing. The girls around him fell away as he twisted and twirled towards the Pharaoh. He stopped twirling and started to shimmy his shoulders back and forth as he walked forward. The girls began to dance behind him. They were there in case anything went wrong, but Yugi was the main focus of the dance.
Yugi twirled, twisted, bounced and hopped as he danced through many different moves. The music slowed down and Yugi slowed his movements. He started to move his arms so that they appeared to look like waves. After a moment, he began to sway with his arms. All of a sudden the music went faster and Yugi spun and pulled out a scarf that was the same color as his pants. As he moved, the scarf twisted around his body like a second skin. Yugi hopped back away from the throne and Serena joined him. The two danced together as the music picked up tempo. They whirled around and around faster and then stopped. They looked at each other and nodded as they sprung back into a flip. They landed gracefully and spun around three times, the scarf flaring out. He dropped into a split and then immediately leapt back put into the front flip. He spun again and threw the scarf at Atem, who caught it and curled it around his fingers, an amused look crossing his face. The music slowed for a final time and Yugi stopped and started to roll his stomach. He turned his head and shot Atem another seductive glance before he flipped forward one last time, landing in front of the young Pharaoh on his knees.
The room was silent for a moment before the entire room burst out clapping. Yugi stood up and backed away into the group of girls that were behind him. They wrapped their arms around him and hugged him. Atem held up a hand and the room fell silent. He titled his head and studied Yugi for a moment. Yugi blushed and stared at the ground as he fiddled with his skirt. Atem stood up and walked over to Yugi.
“I believe this belongs to you,” he said as he handed Yugi the scarf back.
“Thank you,” Yugi whispered. He grabbed the scarf and hugged it close to him.
Atem turned suddenly, “Seth, I’m leaving you in charge. Yugi and I have to have a talk.”
Seth nodded and a smirk made its way onto his lips. He gave Atem a knowing smile, which the Pharaoh returned with one of his own. Atem grabbed Yugi’s hand and began to run.
“Come on.”
Sign up to rate and review this story