Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Road House

Jasper

by YamiAlchemist 0 reviews

Yami finally makes it to Jasper. What awaits him there? Based on the movie Road House with Patrick Swayze. YYxY, Yaoi. Rated M for language and content.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 2037 words

-1OOC
Jasper

Yami pulled into the parking lot of the bar that Jack owned. He looked up at the name on the club, The Double Deuce. He pulled the skylark into one of the various spots in the parking lot and got out. He wore skin tight black leather pants, a black t-shirt that showed off every muscle in his torso and black combat boots. Two studded belts hung from his hips and he had two gold arm bands around each of his arms. The last touch to his outfit was a leather choker around his neck. Men and woman flowed past him as he made his way to the club. He walked slowly as to study the outside of the building. It looked like it was very run down. The wraparound porch was falling down and the paint was old and peeling. Years of dirt, grime, vomit, and alcohol gave the place a bland tanish color, as well as a smell that could rival the best of the garbage dumps. He took note that there was no one at the door asking for I.D. Loud music flowed out the door as he walked in. A familiar singing voice reached his ears and he glanced over at the band.
“I can talk old ladies,
out of all of their money
I can talk young girls,
into calling me honey
You can talk all you want, baby,
but I got fast hands
You're a real soft touch
but I'm a confidence man.”

Yami grinned and chuckled. A familiar head of white hair greeted his eyes as he watched the band. Brown eyes went unseeing. The singer had a guitar in his lap and his fingers flowed over the strings. Yami had known the boy ever since they worked together at another bar. He found it funny that they’d be working together again. A cage surrounded the band to protect them from the crowd. Yami made his way further into the bar. The place looked worse on the inside. There was trash and empty beer bottles all over the floor, along with some more of the vomit and alcohol that was outside. Random bits of conversations were heard as he made his way towards the bar.
“Bring on a real band!” someone shouted.
“You son of a bitch!” another voice shouted.
Yami’s head whipped around and watched as the owner of the voice attacked another man. The two rolled around on the floor. One of the bouncers stood up and looked at them in alarm.
“Hey, Duke!” the blonde haired bouncer said.
A black haired bouncer with green eyes looked up from the girl he was talking to, “Fuck ‘em. They’re brothers.”
The blonde bouncer sighed and went back to watching the crowd. Duke turned back to the girl and smiled at her.
“You know, I get off in an hour. I’d love to get off with you,” he said.
The girl giggled and nodded. Yami shook his head and continued to the bar, the grin on his face disappearing. Smoke wafted in front of him and he waved it aside. A brown haired waitress struggled to get away from some drunks.
“Join us for a minute girl,” one said.
He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her backwards. The tray full of glasses crashed to the floor and the girl cursed.
“Asshole.”
She bent down to pick up the glass shards. Yami reached the bar and stood at the corner. He gazed around at the chaos and sighed. It was going to be hell. The worst of the worst came to this bar and the bouncers were totally inept. The waitress came up behind him and set the tray down. He leaned on the bar and watched the crowd through thick lashes. He watched as one of the other waitresses stood in front of a group of girls. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. A girl in a black dress pulled out a wad of cash and handed it to her.
“Stupid, not here. Let’s go to the bathroom,” the waitress said.
The two went to the bathroom and Yami shook his head again. He nodded his head in time with the music until it ended.
“Well, you can't pull the wool over me,
'cause I'm a confidence man
No, you can't pull the wool over me,
'cause I'm a confidence man.
Said, you can't pull the wool over me,
'cause I'm a confidence man.”

He sighed. This bar was absolutely in need of a makeover, and he had been picked to give it. He knew he had his hands full, but it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. A small smile crept over his face as he knew exactly how his presence was going to be taken. Some wouldn’t mind it, while others were going to downright hate him. Oh, well, it’s not like he didn’t have enemies before. A woman in a skimpy white dress approached the bar where he was standing. He knew she was checking him out. The smirk grew into a smile as a thought entered his mind. Too bad, lady, I don’t swing that way.
“Vodka rocks,” she said as she continued to gaze at him.
A guy on the stool next to her turned and looked down her dress.
“Hey Vodka rocks,” he called, “Why don’t you and me get nipple to nipple?”
She turned to him and her face twisted in disgust. The guy had gross black teeth and he looked like he hadn’t taken a bath in weeks. She resisted the urge to throw up, “I can do that without you.”
The bartender hand her the drink and she gave Yami a small wink as she started to walk away. The other man stood up and grabbed her arm and yanked her back around. One of the bouncers, a guy with short black hair and black eyes, grabbed him and punched him right across the jaw. He threw him into one of the tables where two other bouncers picked him up.
“Get him outta here,” he growled. He turned back to Yami and glared at him, “And if you aren’t drinking anything, you can leave too.”
He walked away and Yami just smirked in amusement. A voice sounded behind him and he blinked.
“Don’t worry about him,” the brunette waitress from before said, “Ushio was born an asshole and just grew bigger.”
Yami snorted but didn’t turn around.
“I’m Tea,” she said. When he ignored her, she tapped his shoulder. Yami turned his head and looked down at her, “I need anything, just let me know.”
Yami nodded his thanks and turned back around to gaze at the crowd. Tea huffed.
“You got a name?”
Yami nodded, “Yeah.”
She snorted, “Well, what is it?”
Yami sighed and turned around, “Yami.”
Her mouth dropped open and she laughed nervously for a moment, “Oh shit, I heard of you…”
“Tea!” the bartender interrupted.
“What?”
“Get moving!” he snapped.
She picked up the tray full of drinks and growled, “Yeah, yeah, I’m going.”
Yami turned back around and shook his head. His reputation preceded him, as usual. He sighed again. The waitress paused next to the blonde bouncer.
“See that guy over there?” she said excitedly as she pointed to Yami.
“Yeah?”
“That’s Yami!”
The bouncer did a double take as his eyes widened. He had a new level of respect for the crimson eyed male. The bartender slid down to where Ushio was sitting and tapped him on the shoulder.
“The guy down at the end of the bar is Yami, man.”
Ushio turned and studied Yami. The song ended and the bartender made his way over to Yami.
“What can I get ya?”
Yami turned and called over his shoulder, “Coffee, black.”
When the music didn’t resume he looked back over to the band.
“We’ll be right back,” the singer called, “Gotta drain the main vein.”
Yami grinned and made his way over to the cage. The other band members were making their way out of the cage and Yami held his hand to his lips. He shook hands with the blonde drummer.
“How you doing Marik?” he mouthed.
Marik grinned and mouthed back, “Good.”
Yami walked up into the cage where singer stood groping for a towel. Yami stole the towel from the rack and handed it to him.
“Thanks,” he said.
“You play pretty good for a blind white boy,” Yami said softly.
The singer froze for a moment before grinning, “Yeah, and I heard you were bigger.”
The two broke out laughing and pulled each other into a hug.
“Good to see ya, Yami,” he said.
“How you doing, Bakura?” Yami asked.
“Good,” Bakura replied as he grabbed onto Yami’s arm, “This place is bad. It’s worse than the last place we were at.”
“Yeah?” Yami asked as he walked out of the cage, Bakura trailing behind him.
“There’s blood on the floor every night,” Bakura said.
The two chatted for a little while longer until it was time for the band to get back to playing. Yami helped Bakura back up into the cage and then made his way back to the bar. The bartender handed him his coffee and he went back to watching the crowd.
“Yeah, keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel
Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel
We're goin' to the Roadhouse
We're gonna have a real
Good time.”

Another fight broke out and this time it spread to the entire bar. Yami calmly watched from his spot as people punched, kicked and threw others. Tables and chairs were thrown around as well as beer bottles smashed. Someone threw a beer bottle at Yami’s head and he ducked as it broke next to him. He took a sip of his coffee and sighed. Oh, yeah, this place needs help.
Jack was up in his office looking over the blue prints for the new Double Deuce. He heard the commotion and he sighed. Not another one… He walked over to the window that overlooked the club and watched the fight. His gaze landed on Yami and he smiled. Finally there might be some hope for the club. Yami saw movement up behind the window to the office and looked up there. Jack motioned for him to join him and Yami picked up his coffee and made his way up to him.
An hour later and the bar was empty except for the bouncers and the bartender. The bartender filled a towel with ice and handed it to Duke who placed it on his cheek.
“Fuck, anyone got a mirror?” he called.
One of the girls handed him a mirror and he cursed when he saw the giant bump on the side of his face. The door to the office opened up and Yami calmly strode down the stairs and out onto the floor.
“Hey, how’d you like to tell us what’s going on?” Ushio asked as Yami went to pass him.
Yami stopped, “I’ll let you know.”
Ushio laughed, “Ya know, I heard you had balls big enough to come in a dump truck. You don’t look like much to me.”
Yami smirked and shook his head, “Opinions vary.”
Yami walked away and Ushio scowled. The crimson eyed male sauntered over to where Bakura was sitting with a couple of the more respectable girls and Yami’s smirk turned to a grin.
“Bakura, I’ll catch ya later,” he said as he shook the singer’s hand.
“See ya.”
Yami walked out of the bar and Ushio stood up. He stomped over to Bakura and growled, “This Yami kid, what’s his story?”
Bakura grinned, “Story is, you fuck with him and he’ll seal your fate.”
Ushio scoffed, “Yeah, well, so far he hasn’t shown me shit.”
He walked away and Bakura chuckled. He shook his head and turned back to the bar. You’re in for a whole lot of trouble.
Sign up to rate and review this story