Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Kill Me with Your Touch

Hallway Encounters

by YamiAlchemist 1 review

Harry is wandering the corridors of Hogwarts when he runs into a very unlikely person. And just exactly do they want with him? HarryxVoldemort. Yaoi, rating will go up later.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Tom Riddle,Voldemort - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 1134 words

0OOC
"blah"- Parseltongue
"blah"- Talking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The castle lay quiet as the wizarding world’s Golden Boy walked down its hallways. After everything that’s happened, Harry Potter had taken to walking down the corridors of Hogwarts late at night, after everyone but Filch had gone to sleep. He, of course, had his invisibility cloak and the Marauders Map with him. By now he had pretty much walked every inch of the school, including the dungeons. He had stumbled upon some interesting rooms and passageways during his walks. Thoughts of Sirius and Voldemort plagued his thoughts. Those thoughts were what prevented him from getting to sleep at night. It was only when he felt like he was going to collapse from exhaustion that he got to sleep. Even then, the dreams were enough to keep him awake. He would get only a couple of hours of sleep before Ron was dragging him out of bed and to class, but Harry didn’t mind. At least he didn’t have nightmares when he was awake.
He turned the corner of one of the hallways and realized that he was at the spot where Mrs. Norris was petrified by the basilisk. He walked slowly over to the area where her body was found and stared at the wall. The words had long been washed away, but he could remember them as clear as day.
The Chamber of Secrets has been opened.
A hundred memories flashed through his mind and he shook his head to clear it. All of a sudden the lights in the hallway vanished. Harry whirled around, cursing himself for leaving his wand in his dorm room. He gave a muffled yelp as he was pushed back against the wall.
“Hello, Harry,” a voice murmured in his ear.
Harry tried to push the other person off, but they were too strong. The person grabbed Harry’s wrists and pinned them above his head. A knee wedged its way between his legs.
“Who are you?” he asked.
“Oh Harry, surely you know who I am,” the voice whispered in Parsletongue.
Fear rose up in Harry’s throat, “Voldemort.”
“Very good, Harry,” Voldemort whispered.
A flick of a wrist and the lights in the hallway flooded back on. Harry blinked as he attempted to get used to the light. When his eyes adjusted, he looked at Voldemort. He expected to see the snake-like features that he had seen before, but he was very surprised. Voldemort looked like a 20 year old version of the part of himself that had been in the journal. Ebony hair lay slightly curled around his neck. His skin was still pale, but it actually looked like skin. Thick, red lips were pulled into a slight smirk and the older wizard actually had a nose this time. But the feature that made Harry’s heart speed up for unknown reasons was the eyes. They were a deep brown that reminded Harry of melted milk chocolate. They had just the barest hint of crimson. Harry’s breath caught in his throat as he stared up in shock at the other.
“What are you roaming the school halls, Harry?” Voldemort asked.
Harry snapped out of his musings and glared at the other, “Why should I answer you?”
“Because I’m curious,” Voldemort replied as he leaned down and nuzzled the side of Harry’s face.
Harry fought to ignore the butterflies that suddenly made their presence known in his stomach, “I’m not going to tell you. How did you get in here?”
Voldemort chuckled softly, “Tsk, Tsk, Harry. I’ll answer your question if you answer mine.”
Harry looked away and stared at the floor. Voldemort smiled and leaned down and started to nip at Harry’s neck. He smirked as he felt a shudder run through the younger wizard and heard the barely suppressed moan.
Harry shivered again, “I can’t sleep.”
“Why not?”
“Nightmares,” he whispered. He had no idea why he was telling his arch enemy all of this.
“About your godfather?” Voldemort asked quietly.
“Yes,” Harry growled.
Voldemort pulled back and stared into enraged emerald. He sighed and went back to nuzzling the side of the younger one’s face.
“I was Snape today,” he murmured.
“What?”
“You asked how I got inside the castle,” Voldemort said, “I used polyjuice potion and took Snape’s place today.”
Harry couldn’t help the small chuckle that escaped his lips, “That must have been horrible.”
“You have no idea,” Voldemort shuddered, “I don’t think he’s ever heard of a bath before.”
The two laughed quietly for a moment before Harry remembered who exactly it was that had him pinned to the wall. His anger returned and he glared up at the other.
“Why don’t you just kill me already?” he snarled.
Voldemort chuckled again, “I don’t want to kill you, Harry.”
Shock crossed the younger one’s face, “What?”
“I. Don’t. Want. To. Kill. You.” Voldemort repeated softly.
Harry was stunned as Voldemort leaned down and sealed their mouths together in a heated kiss. Harry melted into the kiss and pressed back. Voldemort nibbled at Harry’s bottom lip, causing him to gasp. The older wizard took the opportunity and plunged his tongue into the other’s mouth. Harry groaned as the taste of the other assaulted his taste buds. Voldemort tasted like chocolate and cream, and Harry moaned again. To Voldemort, Harry tasted like marshmallows and candy canes. He growled slightly as their tongues met and started a small duel. Harry gave up in favor of tasting the other again. The wretched need for air grew and they pulled apart. The two gasped as they tried to get their breathing under control. A sound from down the hallway alerted them to the fact that they weren’t alone. Voldemort bit down on Harry’s neck, leaving a deep bruise. He nibbled on the other’s earlobe for a moment before he pulled back. He stared down into hazed emerald and smirked.
“This is where I leave you Harry,” he said, “Sweet dreams.”
He leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss to Harry’s lips before disappearing into the night.
Harry leaned heavily against the wall as he attempted to gain control of his senses. Footsteps sounded from the other side of the hall and he quickly reached down for the invisibility cloak. He threw it around himself and quietly walked in the opposite direction. He numbly made his way back to the Gryffindor common room and went to bed. The last thought that went through his mind before sleep claimed him was: why did he like the feel of the other’s body pressed against his and why did he enjoy the kiss so much?
Sign up to rate and review this story