Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Kill Me with Your Touch

Encounters in the bedroom

by YamiAlchemist 0 reviews

Harry's next encounter happens in the bedroom... HarryxVoldemort. Yaoi.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Tom Riddle,Voldemort - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 1245 words

0TrainWreck
Encounters in the Bedroom

The sound of Ron’s voice woke Harry from his sleep. With a groan, he sat up and reached for his glasses. The events of last night flashed through his mind and he froze. No… No… It had to be a dream, he thought. There’s no way that Voldemort could have gotten into the castle, let alone kiss him. Harry shook his head and got up out of bed. He prayed that it had only been a dream.
The day had progressed slowly. Harry had been slightly nervous when he went to Potions. The fact that Voldemort had said that he had been Snape the day before had Harry on edge. Once he got to potions, however, he realized that it most definitely wasn’t Voldemort today. Not only had the Potions Master glared at him pretty much the entire lesson, but he had given him detention too. So Harry knew that Snape was definitely back. The young wizard sat through another boring History of Magic class, survived Care of Magical Creatures (Hagrid had once again brought out another dangerous animal) and hated DADA (Professor Umbridge was starting to piss him off even more. He wondered what she’d say if he told her that Voldemort had been in the castle last night.) The last class he had for the day was Divination. He could already feel the headache coming as he made his way up to the Astronomy Tower. He and Ron entered the classroom and hastily took a seat at one of the tables that was the farthest away from Trelawney. They pulled out their books and sighed as they waited for the spacey teacher. Not a moment later and said teacher walked out from the back of the room. Her colorful robes swirled about her as she walked to the middle of the classroom.
“We’re going to continue with our dream interpretations that we started yesterday,” she said with a wave of her hand.
Ron and Harry turned to each other and started to flip through their book.
“You’re turn to come up with a dream, Harry,” Ron said.
Harry thought for a moment. Everything that happened the night before flashed through his mind and he quickly pushed down the blush that threatened his face, “I was… uh… drowning Snape in a cauldron.”
Ron snickered and flipped through the text book, “Let’s see, drowning… it’s says a ‘overwhelming feeling.’ Gee, I can understand why…”
The two fought the urge to laugh as Ron continued, “There’s no reference to Snape in here. Are you sure that was a dream and not a nightmare?”
Harry laughed, “It was quite satisfactory.”
“I can imagine.”
The two continued to interpret Harry’s dream. They didn’t notice when Trelawney came up behind Ron and listened into their conversation.
“That’s quite the dream, Harry,” she said.
Said boy looked up into her eyes. He gasped as the color flickered to a warm brown almost crimson color.
“What is it?” she asked suddenly, “Do you see something? Do you have a vision?”
He shook himself from his shock and quickly reacted, “I saw…”
“Yes?” she asked.
“I saw the Grim! The Grim will come tonight! Someone will die!” he said worriedly.
A few of the more believing students gasped. Whispers, snickers, and some outright laughter was heard throughout the classroom.
“You have the gift, my dear!” Trelawney exclaimed as she turned around to talk to the rest of the class.
Ron and Harry looked at each other and covered their mouths to stifle their laughter. The class ended and the group filed out of the classroom. For the tenth time that day, Harry prayed that it was all a dream.
Trelawney paused and stared at the closed door. A small smirk played on her lips, “A dream, huh?”

Later that night…
Harry had decided to stay in tonight instead of roaming the school hallways. If Voldemort had indeed been able to get into the castle, there would be no way he would be able to get in the common room. At least that’s what Harry thought. Still, he ended up staying up late and going to bed long after everyone else had. He tossed and turned as he attempted to get to sleep. After a half hour he finally drifted off into a light sleep. His eyes snapped open when he felt someone straddling his waist. He found himself staring up into chocolate brown eyes that only seemed darker in the moonlight.
“Hello Harry,” Voldemort hissed.
Harry groaned as he sat up and reached for his glasses, “And I was hoping it was all a dream…”
Voldemort chuckled, “It was no dream, let me assure you.”
“So I guessed,” Harry sighed, “Were you Trelawney today?”
Voldemort grinned, “I knew you recognized me.”
“Only because your eyes switched colors.”
He looked around and realized that none of his dorm mates had woken up. He opened his mouth to ask why when he was pushed back onto the bed.
“Silencing wards,” Voldemort answered his unspoken question.
“Oh,” Harry said, “Wait, How were you Trelawney? I thought she was on the light side.”
Voldemort laughed, “Oh, Harry, there are more people here on my side than on ol’ Dumbledore’s side.”
“But Trelawney?” Harry asked.
Voldemort leaned down and started to nip and suck on Harry’s neck, “She’s useful as a spy. No one would think that she is one.”
Harry shivered, “True…”
Voldemort kissed his way down to the younger wizard’s collarbone, “Trelawney, Snape, Binns, McGonagall, Hagrid…”
Harry gasped, “Hagrid?”
Voldemort sucked hard on Harry’s collarbone, “I’m promising equality for all creatures.”
Harry suppressed a moan as Voldemort rubbed a finger over one of his nipples. Voldemort pulled back and pushed Harry’s shirt up and over his head. He dipped his head and took one of Harry’s nipples in his mouth and gently sucked and nipped at it. He smirked when he heard Harry give a small moan and sat up to pull his own shirt off. He pressed their bodies together as he kissed the younger wizard deeply. Harry’s mind spun and he arched up into Voldemort. Voldemort growled when Harry unconsciously pressed their lower bodies together. Fire surged through their veins at the contact and Harry let out a low moan. Voldemort broke away and peppered kisses along Harry’s jaw line as he spoke.
“What I would like the most though, would be for you to join me.”
Harry gasped quietly and fought hard to get his mind back together. The oh so skilled hands and mouth of Voldemort was driving away much of his coherent thought, “Join you?”
“ Yes, Harry, I want you to join me,” Voldemort hissed as he nipped at Harry’s neck again.
“I…” Harry murmured.
“Think about it Harry. Please?” Voldemort asked as he pulled back.
Harry stared up into the other’s eyes and nodded.
“Thank you,” Voldemort whispered, “Good night, Little One.”
Before Harry had the chance to question the other, Voldemort was gone. Harry lay on his bed panting. His body still burned from where the other had touched him. He tried to figure out just what had happened, but his mind became too tired. Harry decided he would think on it in the morning and proceeded to fall asleep, his dreams filled with delicious kisses and brown eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story