Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Kill Me with Your Touch

Encounters in school

by YamiAlchemist 0 reviews

Harry goes to breakfast, and that certain person he keeps encountering has enrolled in school?! HarryxVoldemort. Yaoi, rating will go up later.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Tom Riddle,Voldemort - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 2339 words

0OOC
Encounters in school

The morning started out as any other. Ron dragged Harry out of bed again. Harry remembered the events from the night before, again, and decided that he would ponder it after breakfast. The two of them got dressed and headed down to the common room where they met up with Hermione. The trio walked down to the Great Hall, Ron and Hermione arguing over something again, while Harry lost himself in his thoughts. Once they reached it, they sat down and waited for the food to arrive. Harry was hoping that nothing strange would happen today. As his luck would have it, something strange was already happening. Dumbledore stood up and motioned for silence. Everyone fell quiet.
“Before we begin breakfast, I have an announcement,” he said.
Well, no, really? Harry thought, sarcasm lacing the words.
Oblivious to the Golden Boy’s thoughts, the headmaster continued, “We have a new student to be among us. He transferred in from the wizarding school in France.”
The doors of the Great Hall slammed open and McGonagall came walking in with the new student calmly walking behind her. Harry thanked every god he knew that he wasn’t eating anything right then. He surely would have choked if he did. The boy had neck length ebony hair and brown eyes. The two stopped in front of Dumbledore and the boy turned around.
“His name is Thomas Rittell,” he said, “And before we begin breakfast, he will be sorted.”
McGonagall brought the Sorting Hat over and placed it on Rittell’s head. The hall was quiet as nearly everyone leaned forward to see what house the new comer was going to be placed in. A moment of silence elapsed and then the hat spoke one word, “Slytherin!”
A smirk crossed the boy’s face. He turned and looked directly into Harry’s eyes before giving him a small wink. Harry blushed and looked away. Ron and Hermione looked back and forth between the two, confusion in their eyes.
Harry said nothing, but he could feel the amusement filter through their link. Out of the corner of his eye he watched as Rittell strode over to the Slytherin table and sat down. Food appeared on the dishes in front of them and Ron immediately forgot about the wink that was thrown to Harry. Hermione, on the other hand, hadn’t, but Harry started up a conversation Ginny. He kept watching the new wizard out of the corner of his eye. He saw Malfoy try to become friends with the other. He almost grinned in satisfaction when Rittell calmly said something and Malfoy turned a myriad of colors as he became angry and embarrassed. Malfoy turned and stalked away to the other side of the table and Harry couldn’t help but sending a small amount of approval through the link to the other. He shivered when desire came back through the link. He turned his thoughts and his attention back to Ginny, who was saying something about the upcoming Quidditch match.
The rest of breakfast proceeded smoothly until Professor Snape approached Harry.
“Potter,” he growled.
“Yes, Professor?” Harry asked innocently as he looked up at him.
“You will be showing Mr. Rittell around today. Try not to get lost,” Snape said. He turned and walked away, leaving Rittell standing there smiling at Harry.
Harry stood up and offered a hand, “Hi, I’m Harry. Nice to meet you.”
Rittell grasped his hand, lifted it to his lips and purred, “The pleasure is all mine.”
Harry shivered again, “I… uh… suppose I should show you around.”
“Lead the way,” Rittell said as he let go of Harry’s hand, knowing that the tour wouldn’t quite happen.
Which is how Harry found himself in an empty classroom, pressed up against the wall, and being kissed to death. They broke for air and Harry stared into brown eyes. Voldemort pulled away and Harry slumped to the floor.
“Rittell?” he asked.
Voldemort smirked, “I couldn’t go around using my real name. This one sounds like it, but throws off suspicion.”
Harry shook his head, “You hope.”
Voldemort sat down next to Harry and pulled the younger wizard into his arms. They sat in silence, enjoying the other’s presence. Harry sighed and rested his head against the other’s shoulder.
“You know,” he said, “It’s funny. I feel completely content in the one person’s arms whom I shouldn’t be.”
“It’s not me that you should be worried about, Harry,” Voldemort murmured quietly.
Harry swiveled around in the older wizards arms and looked up into his eyes, “What do you mean?”
Voldemort pressed a kiss to Harry’s nose and sighed, “There are worse people than me out there.”
Harry snorted, “They must be downright horrid for you to say that.”
Voldemort glared at him, “I’m being serious.”
Harry sighed and went back to resting his head against Voldemort’s shoulder, “I know. It’s just strange hearing my arch enemy tell me that there are worse people than him around.”
Voldemort wrapped an arm around Harry’s waist and threaded a hand through the boy’s hair, “Ex-enemy.”
Harry closed his eyes and said nothing. Quite frankly, he wasn’t sure what to think about Voldemort anymore. The Dark Lord had pretty much told him that he didn’t want to hurt him, had told him who all was his spy’s within the school and now had told him that there were worse people. If anything, it appeared that the older wizard wanted nothing more than to bed him. A slight blush crossed Harry’s face at that thought. He didn’t even want to think about that right now. The entire situation confused him.
“Tom?” he asked.
“Hmm?”
“Why are you doing this?” he asked quietly.
Voldemort slipped a hand under Harry’s chin and lifted his head, “Doing what?”
Harry stared up into dark brown eyes, “Why are you being nice to me? Why the gentle touches, or the sweet words? Why the… the kisses?”
Voldemort stared down into confused emerald and smiled softly, “Harry, do you trust me?”
Harry chuckled, “As weird as it is, yes I do.”
Voldemort smiled and placed a small kiss on the edge of Harry’s mouth, “Would it be alright if I answer all of your questions tomorrow?”
Harry nodded.
“I promise, I will answer everything tomorrow,” Voldemort whispered, “But there’s something I have to do first. Meet me in the Chamber of Secrets and I’ll answer whatever questions you may have, okay?”
“Why the Chamber?” Harry asked.
“It’s the only place that you and I can talk without being interrupted,” Voldemort replied, “No one else can get in there.”
Harry nodded and smiled, “Fine, I’ll wait until tomorrow.”
Voldemort grinned, “Now, where were we?”
Harry yelped slightly when Voldemort picked him up and positioned him so that he was straddling the others’ lap. Voldemort pressed their lips together and Harry’s mind went blank. Voldemort’s lips felt so soft and smooth. Harry found himself falling deeper. He pressed up against the other and earned a small groan. Voldemort nibbled at his bottom lip and Harry gasped. Voldemort plunged his tongue in and proceeded to map out the other’s mouth. Harry groaned and shyly darted his tongue out to meet the others. Voldemort wrapped his tongue around Harry’s and stroked it gently. Harry moaned again and shifted on the older wizard’s lap, causing their lower bodies to connect. He arched a little and moaned even louder as Voldemort growled. They broke for air and Harry rested his head against the others and panted.
“I shouldn’t be doing this…” he whispered, “It’s wrong…”
“Felt wonderful to me,” Voldemort replied as he licked Harry’s lips.
“Mmm… very good…” Harry murmured.
Voldemort kissed him again and Harry suddenly found himself wondering why he was protesting in the first place.

A couple of hours later…
Harry walked slowly out of the school and across the grounds to Hagrid’s hut. He and Voldemort had split up a while ago to go to their respected classes. Harry had some free time and he wanted to visit Hagrid. There were a few questions he wanted to ask the CoMC professor. He found Hagrid sitting outside on the steps gazing at the school. He smiled when he noticed Harry.
“’ello ‘Arry,” he said.
“Hello, Hagrid,” Harry replied.
“Wha can ah do fer ya?” he asked as he stood up and motioned for Harry to follow him into the hut.
“I have a few questions, Hagrid,” Harry replied as he entered the hut and took a seat in one of the massive kitchen chairs.
“Ah’ll do ma best ta answer ‘em,” Hagrid replied as he put the kettle on and sat down to wait for it to heat up.
“Have you met the new student, Tom Rittell?” Harry asked as he studied the half giant.
“Ah have,” Hagrid replied.
Harry turned his gaze to his fingers and said casually, “He’s Lord Voldemort.”
Hagrid shuddered at the name and stared at Harry, “Not possible.”
“He is. He proved it to me,” Harry said.
“Oh?”
“The first time we talked, he hissed to me in Parsletongue,” Harry replied.
“Oh.” Hagrid got up and stood next to the fire.
“He also mentioned some interesting things to me,” Harry remarked quietly.
Hagrid didn’t say anything as the kettle whistled. He pulled the kettle off and poured the water into two cups, the tea bags turned the water black. He handed one to Harry and sat back down.
“Interesting things?”
Harry nodded and took a sip of the tea, “He happened to mention that he had spy’s within Hogwarts.”
He saw Hagrid stiffen and he smiled, “He mentioned that you were one of them.”
Hagrid set the cup down and stood up and paced, “’Arry, you have every right ta hate me. Ah know wha it looks like… But ya have ta trust me.”
Harry chuckled, which caused Hagrid to stop pacing and stare at him. Harry shook his head, “Hagrid, didn’t you notice?”
“Notice wha?”
“Well, number one, Rittell or Riddle is still very much alive. I haven’t killed him, nor has he killed me, apparently. Second, I haven’t told anyone besides you that I know that it’s him,” Harry said smiling, “And third, I’m not hollering about you turning your back on me or the light side.”
Hagrid sat back down and smiled sheepishly, “Ya got a point.”
Harry nodded, “How can I holler at you if I don’t even know how I feel about the whole situation?”
Hagrid nodded, “Ah suppose you’re right.”
“So how’d you end up going over to his side anyways?” Harry asked.
“Well, ya see it’s like this…” Hagrid launched into the story of how Voldemort approached him. Hagrid was going to visit his little brother and bring him food when Voldemort appeared out of nowhere. At first, Hagrid had wanted to hex him and take him to Dumbledore, but Voldemort had quickly explained what he was doing there. He said it was strange how they ended up walking together and Voldemort explained how he wanted equal rights for all non-human creatures and Hagrid had wanted to join him. Voldemort offered and Hagrid agreed. Hagrid said that he didn’t want to betray Harry, but he had his little brother to think about.
“It’s completely understandable Hagrid,” Harry said when the other was done, “I’m not mad.”
Hagrid breathed a sigh of relief, “Ya mentioned that he came to ya?”
Harry blushed and turned away, “Yeah… he kind of caught me in the hallway.”
Hagrid chuckled, “Wha happened?”
Harry blushed even more, “He kind ofkissedme.”
“Huh?”
Harry took a deep breath and repeated, “He kind of… kissed me.”
Hagrid let out a loud laugh, “Really?”
Harry nodded and squirmed, “Wha’d ya do?”
“I might have kissed back,” Harry replied.
Hagrid laughed, “Well, ‘Arry, the only thing Ah’ve got to say is, give him a chance. He ain’t all tha bad once ya get to know ‘im.”
“I’m trying Hagrid,” Harry replied as he looked back at the games keeper, “I’m trying.”
“Good,” he said with a nod, “Now tell me how this happened.”
Harry spent the next few hours visiting with Hagrid and telling him everything that had happened during the school year so far.

The next night…
Harry crept along the halls of the castle and reached the girls bathroom where the location to the Chamber was at. He slipped inside and tried to be quiet so as to not wake Myrtle.
“Who’s there?”
Harry groaned and shrugged the invisibility cloak off, “It’s just me Myrtle.”
Myrtle squealed and floated towards him, “Hello Harry.”
Harry smiled at her and turned back to the sink. He hissed at it and it slowly opened.
“You’re going to meet him aren’t you?” she asked.
“How?”
“I saw him earlier,” she replied as she floated up a little.
“Oh. Yeah, I am,” he replied.
“Be careful, Harry. And come visit me sometime,” she said as he stepped up to the entrance.
“Sure thing, Myrtle,” he said before disappearing, “Good night!”
Harry made his way through the tunnels to the chamber and saw Voldemort sitting on the floor staring up at the ceiling. The dead basilisk had long ago rotted and disappeared. Harry pulled the invisibility cloak off and tucked it under his arm as he approached the other. Voldemort stood up and smiled at him. Once Harry reached him, he pulled the younger wizard into a bruising kiss.
“Hi,” Harry whispered.
“Hi.”
Harry sat down and watched as Voldemort paced a little. Finally the older wizard turned and sat down with a sigh.
“Harry, the reason why I’m doing this is…”
Sign up to rate and review this story