Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Kill Me with Your Touch

Chamber Encounters

by YamiAlchemist 0 reviews

They talk about why everything is happening in the Chamber of Secrets. HarryxVoldemort. Yaoi, rating will go up later.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Tom Riddle,Voldemort - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 1321 words

0TrainWreck
Chamber Encounters.

“Harry, the reason I’m doing this is…” Voldemort began. He paused and took a breath.
Harry placed a hand on Voldemort’s arm and smiled at him. The older wizard smiled back and relaxed a little.
“You know I could always feel your emotions?” he asked.
Harry shook his head.
“I can. Every single one,” he purred, “Your happiness, your love, hatred, sadness, joy, euphoria when you would… touch yourself.”
Harry blushed ten different colors and with a groan dropped his head onto his arms. Voldemort smirked.
“It was quite annoying at first,” he continued, “I mean, not only did I have to deal with my own emotions, but I would have to deal with yours too. You know how hard it was not to moan in front of my Death Eaters when you would do that? It drove me nuts!”
Harry couldn’t help the snicker that passed his lips. The thought of Voldemort trying to contain himself was funny. He gazed up at the other just in time to catch a small glare. His grin grew.
Voldemort shook his head and sighed, “It really was hell trying to ignore your feelings. I heard more than one rumor about how I had either a split personality or I had bi polar disorder.”
Harry’s grin softened and he rested his head against the other’s shoulder, “What changed?”
“Entering your mind at the Department of Mysteries,” Voldemort replied quietly, “When you forced me out, I guess I ended up with a moment of sanity, and I acted upon it. I created a better ritual, used most of the Horcrux. Obviously I couldn’t use all of them. But there was enough to restore my body and my sanity. The part of my insanity that still remains is locked away, buried in my mind. After the ritual was complete, I locked it away. It won’t be able to re surface again.”
Harry said nothing, the smile on his face turned into a small frown.
“It was a little while later that I realized something,” Voldemort said. He moved to wrap an arm around Harry’s waist. He forced emerald eyes to look into his own, “I began to realized that I liked feeling your emotions. I was becoming… entranced. I found myself looking forward to feeling your next emotion. It was too late when I realized that I may have become too entranced.”
Harry gazed up at the other with slight confusion, “Tom, what are you trying to say?”
Voldemort sighed again and released Harry. He stood up and began to pace again. Harry also stood up and wrapped his arms around his body. Voldemort stopped pacing, but he had his back to Harry, “By the time I noticed, my feelings towards you had turned from hating to something else. I realized that I didn’t mind your emotions. I actually liked them. I would catch small snatches of what you saw, heard, or dreamt. I found myself becoming slowly attracted to you. And that presented a problem. You hate me. So I decided to test out my new feelings. It was when I kissed you when it finally hit me. I wasn’t just attracted to you. I fell in love with you.”
Harry froze, his mind working in overdrive to understand what was just said. It wasn’t possible… there was no way… it couldn’t be true… Voldemort loved him? Harry didn’t even realize that Voldemort had turned and was walking over to him. His mind was too busy trying to comprehend the fact that not only had his arch enemy just admit that he didn’t hate him, but he had also confessed that he loved him! He felt Voldemort tilt his chin up and he looked into sad and fearful brown eyes.
“Harry, you don’t have to accept my feelings. I know you probably hate me,” he whispered, “And you have every right to. I just ask that you don’t stop talking to me. Or closing off your feelings to me. I don’t think I could handle it if you did.”
He leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss to Harry’s lips. Harry wasn’t even given the chance to respond when Voldemort was walking away. He stood still, his mind still in shock. It was only when his mind had been able to comprehend everything that he realized that the other wasn’t standing next to him anymore. He looked around quickly and caught sight of Voldemort almost at the entrance of the chamber.
“Bloody hell…” he muttered as he took off running. He ran as fast as he could to catch up to the other, “Tom!”
Voldemort paused and looked back as Harry ran up to him. His eyes widened as Harry reached him and tripped. He leaped forward and caught the other by his waist. He chuckled, “Falling for me already, Harry?”
Harry shot him a small glance and straightened up, “Tom, I don’t hate you. And I don’t think I don’t not like you…”
Voldemort stared down at him in confusion, “Harry, what…”
“I’m not sure how I feel,” Harry interrupted, “I know I don’t hate you. And I know I definitely find you attractive. I mean, you’re bloody gorgeous! And I do like your kisses…”
Voldemort grinned, “Of course I am. And of course you like my kisses. I am a good kisser.”
Harry snorted, “Narcissist. Anyways, I know that much, but I don’t know if I… if I love you.”
He fidgeted and looked down at his hands, “Just… just give me some time, okay? To figure out my feelings.”
Voldemorts eyes widened slightly as Harry’s words sunk in. He smiled and pulled Harry into his arms, “Of course, take all the time you need.”
Harry wrapped his arms around the other’s neck and sighed, “Of course I won’t have any objections if you still want to kiss me.”
The older wizard grinned, “Good, because now that I know that you don’t hate me, I’m going to do everything I can to make you mine.”
“Coming from you, I’m not sure if I should be flattered or scared about that,” Harry said.
Voldemort leaned down and whispered against Harry’s lips, “It doesn’t really matter.” And with that he sealed their lips together and drew the other into a very passionate kiss. Harry felt relief and happiness filter over the link and he smiled into the kiss. The two drew apart when the need for air grew great.
“I’m going to make it so you can’t live without me,” he whispered. Harry shivered and nodded.
Voldemort started to suck on Harry’s neck, “I’m going to kiss, and hold, and touch you as much as I can now.”
Harry moaned, “Tom… no one knows that I like guys. They certainly don’t know about us.”
Voldemort pulled back and kissed Harry again, “So? They’re just going to have to get used to it.”
Harry’s mind turned to a pile of mush as Voldemort kissed him again.
“Because I am not going to stop proving to you how much I love you,” he said as he punctuated each word with a kiss.
Harry mumbled something about not caring, his mind too fogged over to care. Voldemort smirked and pulled away from him. Harry let out a small groan of dislike and Voldemort chuckled.
“Come, Harry. We need to get to bed before it gets too late,” he said, “Some of us need our beauty sleep, you know.”
Harry grumbled, “Such a narcissist.”
Voldemort laughed and lead the way out of the chamber. He walked Harry to the Gryffindor common room and gave him one last kiss.
“Goodnight, little one.”
“Goodnight, Tom,” Harry whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story