Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Hell, Earth and everything in between

Chapter 22: The reason why...

by guiltknight 0 reviews

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-06 - Updated: 2010-09-06 - 353 words

0Unrated
Chapter 22 : The reason why ...

"Michael ! " Luke shouts . They hug each other like brothers . "It's been a long time hasn't it ? " Michael asked . "Hell yeah it was ! " Luke replied . " I'll let you two talk for a while . " Jesus said as he closed the doors . " So how's things down on earth ? " Michael asked .
"Great , except that there's some kind of demon who's trying to take over the world . " Luke replied . "So that's whats happening down there . " Michael mumbled to himself. " I have to ask you a question . Why did you give me the millennium chain ? " Luke asked .
"I gave it to you because i knew you for a long time and when i died , you were there . So that is why i gave it to you ! " Michael replied .
A distant bell is heard . " I gotta go ! " Michael said . "Why ? " Luke asked . "Some one has just died and came up here and when someone dies there's an orientation that has to happen . " Michael replied . The doors open and Michael walks out of the room . The doors close behind him .
" So , you decided not to tell him huh ? " Jesus said . " So , you heard us talk . " Michael said . "Why didn't you tell him the truth ? " Jesus asked . " because i don't want him to worry over that chain . He has his own problems with the devil taking over the world . " Michael replied . " He should know about the powers that the chain has ! " Jesus said intensely . " Then let him find out himself ! We are going to be late again want to be scowled again ! " Michael said .

Back on earth : On the remote island : Smoke covers the house . A male comes out of the house : his hair turning colors every second .
"Hero welcome back to earth ! " the old lady said . "It's good to have my body back " Hero said happily . " We can now begins the first part of the feast ! " the old lady said .
Inside the blue planes : Robots are being made really fast . Samantha is sleeping deeply , while the captain mumbles stuff to himself .
Meanwhile , the devils army begins to conquer the northern Africa .
The next day , lukes training begins .
Sign up to rate and review this story