Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Detention with Sinistra

Detention with Sinistra

by TheChimera 0 reviews

Detention has never been so fun!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-09-06 - Updated: 2010-09-07 - 1042 words - Complete

1TrainWreck
"... Your job will be to set the calibration of the telescope, matching it up with-"

Harry's eyelids drooped down a little further, obscuring some of his vision. This monotonous droning was better than any sleep tonic.

"For Venus to be completely in focus, you may have to adjust the dial-"

His head started to sink slowly down towards the desk, and his eyes closed completely.

Gah. Don't fall asleep Harry! Don't fall asleep! You know you'll regret it later.

Ignore the fool Harry. Another voice said in his mind. The strangeness of having two voices in his head didn't have any affect on the weary boy. Don't worry about anything. Sleep is good. Astronomy is bad. Who cares about it anyway? It won't hurt anybody. Harry smiled a little bit. The voice was right. What harm could a little sleep do?

Head drooping all the way onto the table, Harry missed the fleeting smile that crossed the face of his teacher.

BREAK

When Harry came to, the first thing that he noticed wrong was the complete silence. Why wasn't Sinistra talking? Suddenly, he noticed the two blue eyes peering dangerously at him from two feet away.

"Oh shit." He mumbled quietly, remembering falling asleep during the lesson. How could you have been such an idiot? He asked himself, having the sudden urge to start bashing his head against the desk.

"Detention in my office tomorrow evening, Mr. Potter." Was all she said before walking away. Confusion was the first thing that he felt. Only a detention? Then he realized just how lucky he had gotten off. Had it been Snape he had fallen asleep on...

Don't think like that Harry! It's not good for you.


He hurriedly gathered up his equipment and loose parchment before marching off in the direction of the Gryffindor tower.

BREAK

The whole of the next day, Harry's nerves began getting more and more frayed as he wondered what kind of horror he would have to face for detention. Perhaps it would be cleaning the Great Hall with a toothbrush, something Snape had threatened so many times to make him do. Or maybe she would hand him over to Filch so that he could have his wicked way with him. A little bit of bile rose the back of his throat at the last thought.

Finally though, the wait was over and the time for his detention had come. After bidding his goodbyes to Hermione and Ron, he made his winding way up to the astronomy tower, the apprehension in his gut threatening to explode like a muggle bomb. Reaching the door, he stopped for a moment, took a deep breath, and gathered his Gryffindor courage.

Click.

The sound of the latch opening sounded louder than usual, although that could have been attributed to the adrenaline rushing through his veins. Stepping inside, he closed the door behind him and walked over to one of the desks before sitting down. Sinistra sat at the front surveying him with a keen interest. There was silence for a moment before she spoke.

"Come here and sit across from me Harry." She said, her tone of voice flat. Confused, Harry walked slowly over to the teacher's desk and sat down in the chair. He gulped slightly, and refused to look her in the eye. The sound of her clucking her tongue made him look up.

"Now, now, now, Harry. Don't be shy! Why don't you explain what you were doing sleeping in my class." Harry's throat went dry. Explain? He couldn't tell her the truth! She would think he was a mad man!

"Er- well, you see I..." He paused, possible excuses popping up in his head before being discarded. "Well, I had a lot of homework the night before, so I kind of stayed up a little to late." The blood rushed to his face, no doubt giving him the appearance of a tomato. Sinistra chuckled.

"I see. And can you tell me what exactly this homework was?" Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! Thought Harry. What are you going to do now? Finally making up his mind, Harry decided to go out the Gryffindor way.

"No Mam."

"And why might that be?" There was another pause.

"Because... therewasnone." He said in a rush.

"Ex-excuse me?" She said, slightly surprised. Harry sighed, his cheeks no doubt flaming.

"Because there was none." Sinistra's eyes seemed to twinkle, one eerily similar to Dumbledore's. Harry offhandedly wondered if the two were distantly related.

"I thought not. So what was the real reason, Harry?" she asked, her voice slightly less flat. Harry clasped his sweaty hands together and looked down at his feet.

"I just couldn't stay awake, you know? I mean- It's not that you're class is boring or anything, but..." Here Sinistra giggled. Harry, taken aback at the sound coming from a professor, stopped and looked up, although his embarrassment still wasn't gone.

"Oh Harry. You look so cute when you're flustered." Now Harry was completely flabbergasted. Was the professor okay? Surely she wouldn't normally say something like that. Maybe somebody has slipped her some kind of potion. Before he could ask if she was alright, she leaned across the desk and planted her lips firmly on his. He didn't respond for a moment, but being kissed by any girl (or woman, in this case), in such a sudden fashion tends to do that to anyone. Suddenly, Harry felt a foreign object poking at the entrance to his mouth. Without consciously moving a muscle, his mouth opened and what was presumably her tong darted in and start entwining itself around his own. A heady buzz started to make its way around his hole body.

When both were finally out of breath, Sinistra pulled her head back slightly and looked him in the eyes.

"Did you like that Harry?" She asked sweetly. Harry, still dazed from the kiss, responded by taking a deep breath and wrapping his hands around her body, almost pulling her up onto the desk.

"That's my boy." She whispered in his ear, her breath sending tingling sensations down his spine. Harry pushed her back slightly and then attacked her lips with a fierce passion, one that he wasn't aware he possessed.
Sign up to rate and review this story